Author Topic: 135 girl stronger than Ronnie Coleman  (Read 5054 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
135 girl stronger than Ronnie Coleman
« on: October 19, 2006, 09:19:45 PM »
"they tested a female chimpanzee who weighed only 135-lbs pull over 1,000 lbs - with one arm! "

http://www.mattfurey.com/primate_power.html

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 135 girl stronger than Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 09:21:52 PM »
Exactly.

Muscle Mass is a tiny factor in strength.  Tendon Elasticity, Joint Placement and Flexibility have a lot more to do with it. 

Too Bad the Chris Mason`s of the world never will realize because they think Bodybuilders are some sort of exception to physical and natural laws.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 09:22:54 PM »
Chris Mason is a flabby, frail mess of a joke, a complete and utter mockery of a physical sham.  Chris Mason is feeble, fat and functionless. The only time he ever moves his engorged, slovenly body is when he shoves another slice of pizza down his throat, scratches his ass or belches out the national anthem.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 09:23:07 PM »
Dear Cecil:

The other day I told some friends a story about how when I was 14 and living near Washington, D.C., I saw this 90-pound monkey at a carnival who could literally pick a grown man up and toss him out of a boxing ring. A crowd of people listened to a man (probably the trainer) dare anyone to stay three minutes in the ring with what appeared to be a large chimp. There was a fee to try your luck and a $100 reward if you stayed in the three minutes. Well, I'll tell you, I saw these big guys get in there with this monkey and get tossed right out. It seems the trainer had this whistle and whenever he felt inclined he would blow it, which was the signal for the chimp to do his thing. It was a delightful experience (to watch, at least). Anyway, I don't think my friends believed me. So you have to back me up, Cece: isn't it true that a 90-pound chimpanzee can throw a full-grown man through the air? --Tom M., Chicago

P.S.: Their great strength notwithstanding, is it possible to keep chimps as pets?

Dear Tom:

Chimpanzees look mighty cute trucking around on their roller skates, wearing funny hats, and going "ook, ook," but when roused they are vicious little bastards and not to be trifled with. Blessed with a muscle structure considerably superior to that of Homo sapiens (if not nearly as fetching in a bathing suit), chimpanzees can handle almost anything that comes along. Three drunks at a carnival would be no sweat.

It's a lot easier to get a chimp in roller skates than it is to get him to pump iron--hence, most of the data on chimp strength is anecdotal and decidedly unscientific. In tests at the Bronx Zoo in 1924, a dynamometer--a scale that measures the mechanical force of a pull on a spring--was erected in the monkey house. A 165-pound male chimpanzee named "Boma" registered a pull of 847 pounds, using only his right hand (although he did have his feet braced against the wall, being somewhat hip, in his simian way, to the principles of leverage). A 165-pound man, by comparison, could manage a one-handed pull of about 210 pounds. Even more frightening, a female chimp, weighing a mere 135 pounds and going by the name of Suzette, checked in with a one-handed pull of 1,260 pounds. (She was in a fit of passion at the time; one shudders to think what her boyfriend must have looked like next morning.) In dead lifts, chimps have been known to manage weights of 600 pounds without even breaking into a sweat. A male gorilla could probably heft an 1,800-pound weight and not think twice about it.

As you might deduce, therefore, the word on keeping chimps as pets is a big negatory. Chimpanzees can never be fully domesticated; they're aggressive by nature and sooner or later they'll start to threaten their keepers in subtle ape ways that the untrained eye won't recognize, until one day--blammo.

But maybe you're thinking, I'll just keep the little beast until it starts to act tough, and then toss it back into the jungle. Wrong. A chimpanzee brought up in captivity won't be accepted by its brothers in the wild. Shunned, the citified chimp will either starve to death or be set upon by a simian hit squad. No matter how you look at it, keeping a chimp as a pet is dangerous and inhumane.

--CECIL ADAMS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2006, 09:25:54 PM »
Torque is force x distance. The possibilities are either -

Chimp muscle is more efficient than human muscle in terms of force per unit weight

Chimp bone length, connection points of tendons, muscle lengths give them longer moment arms for the muscle to work against.

bigmo6891

• Getbig III
  • wus real good
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 09:26:18 PM »
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Never Big Enough

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2006, 09:28:31 PM »
Thats why gymnastics are great for kids at a young age.  I took gymnastics when I was in 3rd grade along with ballet.  I really think it help me allot when I got older.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2006, 09:30:53 PM »
  I really think it help me allot when I got older.

not with your English!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2006, 09:42:36 PM »
Do you guys remember that Man Versus Beast Show on Fox?   There was a 5-foot-10-inch, 363-pound sumo wrestler taking on an orangutan in a tug of war. It went on for a minute or so before the orangutan almost effortlessly pulled the man of his pedestal, sending him flying into a pit of mud

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »
Do you guys remember that Man Versus Beast Show on Fox?   There was a 5-foot-10-inch, 363-pound sumo wrestler taking on an orangutan in a tug of war. It went on for a minute or so before the orangutan almost effortlessly pulled the man of his pedestal, sending him flying into a pit of mud

orangutan eats that fat ass sumo wrestler, orangutan is way more powerfull and got lean muscle and not fatt like the Sumo  guy
TEAM WOLF

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2006, 10:25:11 PM »

TA, i know what you saying in your avatar, it looks like ''bip bip bipbipbip bip'' it's very creepy
are you delusional?

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2006, 10:32:28 PM »
That's the reason why I have never stopped doing exercises like pull-ups and chins, now I do them with added weight to make them more challenging. Being strong and not being able to handle your own bodyweight is useless.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2006, 10:34:45 PM »
Exactly.

Muscle Mass is a tiny factor in strength.  Tendon Elasticity, Joint Placement and Flexibility have a lot more to do with it. 

Too Bad the Chris Mason`s of the world never will realize because they think Bodybuilders are some sort of exception to physical and natural laws.
try fiber density fool.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2006, 10:43:08 PM »
i remember hearing about that one, lol...
fucking monkeys scare me. im an animal person but i wouldnt trust a chimp for one second. one minute they are friendly and the next minute they are ripping your arms off.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2006, 11:28:31 PM »
I had a monkey sit on my shoulder twice.  Once it pissed on me, the second time it bit my head and I needed rabies shots.  I dont like monkeys.
It hasn't helped...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2006, 11:36:19 PM »
Thats why gymnastics are great for kids at a young age.  I took gymnastics when I was in 3rd grade along with ballet.  I really think it help me allot when I got older.
exactly....ballet and gymnastics...i did both when i was playing pro tennis....it was awkard to be the only male along with 15 other 14year old cheerleaders but surely helped

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 12:26:58 AM »
"they tested a female chimpanzee who weighed only 135-lbs pull over 1,000 lbs - with one arm! "

http://www.mattfurey.com/primate_power.html
Silliest gimik I've seen in a long time, humans aren't supposed to or never even had the strength of primates. They talk as though we have lost some ability through time - look there are still people who live in the jungles of Africa, S. America, and Austrailia who do things the same way they were done for thousands of years and none of these people will be able to win any strong man competitions any time soon!!! Strength, bodybuilding, and flexablility are three different things. This add talks about bodybuilders as though they are supposed to be strength competitors - a bber's strength comes second to his desire for maximun muscle size and definition, a gymnist or circus performer is extremely strong but that strength will fall very short when it comes to stregth and power competitions. This shit is a joke - anyone can climb on monkey bars all day ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 01:34:25 AM »
are you guys saying monkeys are stronger than humans? say it aint so
Z

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 01:38:44 AM »
Ask DonkeyKong!!
 ;D
It hasn't helped...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 01:40:32 AM »
DK is one strong mother!
Z

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 02:41:59 AM »

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 03:52:32 AM »
I had a monkey sit on my shoulder twice.  Once it pissed on me, the second time it bit my head and I needed rabies shots.  I dont like monkeys.
Of course you did! It was your friend Donkey"TheMonkey"Kong! I knew it!
S

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 03:57:08 AM »
Silliest gimik I've seen in a long time, humans aren't supposed to or never even had the strength of primates. They talk as though we have lost some ability through time - look there are still people who live in the jungles of Africa, S. America, and Austrailia who do things the same way they were done for thousands of years and none of these people will be able to win any strong man competitions any time soon!!! Strength, bodybuilding, and flexablility are three different things. This add talks about bodybuilders as though they are supposed to be strength competitors - a bber's strength comes second to his desire for maximun muscle size and definition, a gymnist or circus performer is extremely strong but that strength will fall very short when it comes to stregth and power competitions. This shit is a joke - anyone can climb on monkey bars all day ???
Well said! On the article I understud everything when I read "Order now"! Stupid article, baseless theories! Pound per pound an ant is stronger than an ape!!! Are we going to start dragging crumbs... how about that????
S

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 04:25:05 AM »
Torque is force x distance. The possibilities are either -

Chimp muscle is more efficient than human muscle in terms of force per unit weight

Chimp bone length, connection points of tendons, muscle lengths give them longer moment arms for the muscle to work against.

Or that the test is stupid.... ::)
You do know that 860lbs of torque is what a highly modified engine putout....

I don't remember which Greek mathematician said "give me enough leverage and I will lift the world".

Now do you understand stupid?

smaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 06:12:35 AM »
Of course you did! It was your friend Donkey"TheMonkey"Kong! I knew it!

Here we go again....  ::)
It hasn't helped...