Author Topic: Anybody caught Valvolino on Tyra Banks show this afternoon?  (Read 5620 times)

Alex23

Anybody caught Valvolino on Tyra Banks show this afternoon?
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:16:23 AM »
The joy of working from home and a girlfriend who watch lotsa daytime TV  ::)

Gregg on Tyra Banks talking about "big-o-rexic"... who better than good old Valentino...

Still look pretty big. Claim to be 215 on MD board. Looked bigger. Again on a 5'5" frame... with a deflated right Bi.

I'll convert the mediacenter recording and put it on Youtube.... nah not worth it...

AmateurBB1985

• Getbig II
Re: Anybody caught Valvolino on Tyra Banks show this afternoon?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 12:21:54 AM »
Youtube it c'mon

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 04:12:13 AM »
looked just as big if not bigger than any ifbb pro now, and hes not on or hasn't been on aas for years so imagine. that flat bi is the scar tissue because they cut the bicep from the abcess as everyone knows. he did a good segment though. notice tyra feelin' up gregg, anyone good with woman knows she was def into him. she loved touchin him so much she went back for seconds.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 04:25:53 AM »
looked just as big if not bigger than any ifbb pro now, and hes not on or hasn't been on aas for years so imagine. that flat bi is the scar tissue because they cut the bicep from the abcess as everyone knows. he did a good segment though. notice tyra feelin' up gregg, anyone good with woman knows she was def into him. she loved touchin him so much she went back for seconds.

Uhh, she was acting...She likes her men tall and "real". Trying to get people interested. Do you think Oprah is interested in everybody she has on her show?  Yeah I saw the segment, he didn't look as big as you claim, it wasn't like seeing FLex Wheeler on the "Jerry Springer Show" or Troy Alves on Jenny Jones, as a matter of fact, the really deisel fitness  dudes that Jenny Jones used to have on her show were bigger than him.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 04:40:03 AM »
Uhh, she was acting...She likes her men tall and "real". Trying to get people interested. Do you think Oprah is interested in everybody she has on her show?  Yeah I saw the segment, he didn't look as big as you claim, it wasn't like seeing FLex Wheeler on the "Jerry Springer Show" or Troy Alves on Jenny Jones, as a matter of fact, the really deisel fitness  dudes that Jenny Jones used to have on her show were bigger than him.
::) ::) ::)
like I said anyone GOOD with or that KNOW women. like you or anyone know's what kind of guys tyra banks likes. everyone cant stand the fact that he hasn't taken roids or seriously trained in years & is still big/bigger than most. when other guys stop juicen/trainin' they shrink to school girl size. cut him a break, even a broken clock is right twice a day. not for nothin but if anyone seen his true freak video would know he def has a bodybuilding training mentality/philosophy, check it out, very candid on about juice also. unique training tape.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 04:55:26 AM »
hello valentino. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 04:56:12 AM »
like I said anyone GOOD with or that KNOW women. like you or anyone know's what kind of guys tyra banks likes. everyone cant stand the fact that he hasn't taken roids or seriously trained in years & is still big/bigger than most. when other guys stop juicen/trainin' they shrink to school girl size. cut him a break, even a broken clock is right twice a day. not for nothin but if anyone seen his true freak video would know he def has a bodybuilding training mentality/philosophy, check it out, very candid on about juice also. unique training tape.

Dude dates a 17-18 yr old P.R. chick who basically bitches his 40 yr old ass. If he knew "women" he would be having some A-class chick on his arm.  Tyra used to date Chris Webber, I believe they were going to get married. She got money, she likes tall dudes with money. How many 5'11' millioniare former models do you see with 5'5" guys (hell, I'm 5'5")? None, and if you think dude Gregg could even pull that....

And how do you know that Gregg is totally off the roids, when he doesn't admit he used Synthol when he is on these shows? He was put on to be laughed at. To show the extremes that men will go to, to be mocked

I like how he says he used to have 21's back in the day, but no proof...only seen pics of his 15 inch guns. He may be candid about his usage...but listening to him is like listening to the Devil on how to avoid Hell.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 06:04:16 AM »

You are as delusional as Greg the oil bag himself...

8)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 07:58:00 AM »

yeah..unique training coming from an oil can....

hi greg! don't you love my avatar?!?
footloose and fancy free

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 08:01:58 AM »
"Nothing like the old days".

KTMckay

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 08:04:12 AM »
Valentinos a good man. look past his oilly arms the guy is pretty cool. id love to have a budweiser ot two with him he seems to know alot aside from the crazy bullshit he preaches.  

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 08:07:10 AM »
Dude dates a 17-18 yr old P.R. chick who basically bitches his 40 yr old ass. If he knew "women" he would be having some A-class chick on his arm.  Tyra used to date Chris Webber, I believe they were going to get married.
I think Chris found out that she was quite the NBA/athlete ho and put the kibosh on those wedding plans with the quickness. Tyras got some MILEAGE on that ass.  ;D

KTMckay

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 08:13:43 AM »
I think Chris found out that she was quite the NBA/athlete ho and put the kibosh on those wedding plans with the quickness. Tyras got some MILEAGE on that ass.  ;D
I'd hit it anyday of the week/month/year/century/millenium

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 10:58:37 AM »
Don't hate on Tyra. Those luscious titties are 100% natural and made Victoria's Secret catalogs the #1 acceptable bathroom jerkoff material in every household in America. And that ass is nice and fat - just the way any man with a nine-inch cock likes.

Special "Nine Inch Males" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 11:01:49 AM »
Don't hate on Tyra. Those luscious titties are 100% natural and made Victoria's Secret catalogs the #1 acceptable bathroom jerkoff material in every household in America. And that ass is nice and fat - just the way any man with a nine-inch cock likes.

Special "Nine Inch Males" Ed

MOST AIRBRUSHED PHOTO I'VE EVER SEEN.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 11:23:36 AM »
yeah I heard this from a girl who told me, she said some huge, disgusting guy was on Tyra today. I knew right away, oh probably Gregg Valentino.
bodybuildersreality.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 11:25:22 AM »
Does Valvolino use oil down there?  ;D

Don't hate on Tyra. Those luscious titties are 100% natural
Never found that set attractive real or otherwise, nor are her ditzy facial expressions.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 11:27:36 AM »
Valentino is a clown, plain and simple!

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 11:37:56 AM »
Whether she's airbrushed or not there, she is gorgeous in person.  I saw her at a Laker's/Sixer's game a couple years ago and she is just amazing.  You hear about all these actresses and models that are only good looking when they are all done up, but that's definitely not the case with her.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 11:41:21 AM »
Whether she's airbrushed or not there, she is gorgeous in person.  I saw her at a Laker's/Sixer's game a couple years ago and she is just amazing.
True of many in person. She's always looked just a little off mentally and physically despite the assets that others also have.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 11:47:51 AM »
models that are only good looking when they are all done up, but that's definitely not the case with her.

It is definitely the case with her aka lightbulb-head. She had a show where she had no make-up on. She was pretty average, which makes her  a good runway model. Runway models have to have that androgeous look, so that the make up artist can make them up any way they want to match the clothing line. Anyway, that's what I got when I was forced to watch "America's Next Top Model.
 Tyra looked her best when she was "Fresh Prince", I think Tyra has more body than the Devil herself, Naomi Campbell.

Susposedly Superhead (Karrin Stephens) said that, I don't know how true it is....

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »
Where's lefty?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 01:03:48 PM »

This particular shot is photoshopped. His arms are big and morphed but this is just ridiculous, nice try though.     ::)
It's like a freak circus!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 03:31:40 PM »
This particular shot is photoshopped. His arms are big and morphed but this is just ridiculous, nice try though.     ::)

it's not photoshopped, those are full of synthol, real thing
are you delusional?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 03:37:29 PM »
Big??  the guy doesn't have an ounce of muscle on his body...I would never refer to it as a physique.  He may be a good guy, but he is the worst representitive for bodybuilding one could ever imagine.  That magazine lots all credibility when they gave that guy a job.  Too bad because ya got a guy like Dave writing a great/informative article then ya got Greg's article on the next page.  Doesn't make BB look to good to me.