Author Topic: couple of cuestions  (Read 3255 times)

dexter11

• Getbig II
couple of cuestions
« on: October 20, 2006, 05:58:22 AM »
okay... i'm starting sustanon cycle... 500mg per week and my cycle will be 12weeks long.
my question is: when i'm on sustanon, does sustanon give how much bodyfat on that cycle??

i thinked that i might use clenbuterol too on that cycle... is that good idea??

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: couple of cuestions
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 09:13:55 AM »
You can gain a loooot of fat or burn a loooot of fat on this cycle. Everything depends on your food intake.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 12:09:09 PM »
the test itself wouldnt have anything to do with gaining bodyfat.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 01:36:11 PM »
okay... i'm starting sustanon cycle... 500mg per week and my cycle will be 12weeks long.
my question is: when i'm on sustanon, does sustanon give how much bodyfat on that cycle??

i thinked that i might use clenbuterol too on that cycle... is that good idea??

Diet and an aromatase inhibitor will keep the fat gain at a minimum...

Based on the nature of your questions, you don't seem well read on the subject.

I think you need to do some reading.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »
All guys here say, "use nolvadex for pct". My friend said nolvadex is used for block estrogen, not recover my own test lvl. Use clomid for pct. Should i use nolvadex or clomid for pct then? 12 Weeks of Sustanon 250, i might to use 10mg Nolvadex ed throught cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 07:31:02 AM »
on a cycle that short your body will start producing it's own test quickly once you come off...if you are worried run HCG throughout the cycle.

8)

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 07:46:11 AM »
Ok, then i dont use clomid for pct coz most of guys say they have some problems when using clomid.. maybe some hcg + nolva then. Is enough to use hcg 250iu e5d or do i have to use 500 e5d? And i start pct 10 days after last shot? 3 weeks 40,30,20 is enough?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 08:03:27 AM »
i'm not as experienced as the regs on here, but i would think that if you are using sustanon you will build more muscle tissue which will obviously increase your bmr.

if you eat approx the same amount of calories as currently you would actually lose body fat.

water retention is a different issue altogether. you will gain weight from water and salt retention but this will not affect the body fat equation whatsoever.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 12:20:52 PM »
A little nolva at the end for PCT is all you really need with this cycle...added HCG would be a bonus though...run it during your cycle at a low dose, 250-350iu e5d.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 01:12:16 PM »
Thanks Arnold jr. :)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 05:00:57 PM »
Hang around here for a few months bro, ask alot of questions

Don't get down if some bust your balls for asking questions.

I did not use clen on my last cycle, but I will do a clen/eca stack on this next one...

Do you plan on starting off with a Oral?

I agree with AJ on the HCG you can only benifit from it.

We are all here to help bro

U

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 10:21:19 PM »
500mgs a week for 12 weeks. You might want to split that up, 250mg each time twice a week. You may end up with alot of acne.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 01:38:42 AM »
Udeluz: juu ois tarkotus alottaa toi kuurin nyt ihan täs lähiaikoina. Joko kertashotti 500mg tai 2 shottii 250.
Niin eli hcg on ihan hyväksi tohon, mut minkä hintasta se on? ku kaveri ei osannu sanoa tarkkaa? Ja tuolta taas tuli et tulee vitusti finnejä, pidän itteni puhtaana niin minimoin ne.

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 02:02:23 AM »
Yea right, "alot acne". I keep my skinn clean and minimize those zits. If you got a lot of in your face and back, it dont mean i will get that much zits too. I Know i will get some zits, but dont care about few.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 06:21:34 AM »
Udeluz: juu ois tarkotus alottaa toi kuurin nyt ihan täs lähiaikoina. Joko kertashotti 500mg tai 2 shottii 250.
Niin eli hcg on ihan hyväksi tohon, mut minkä hintasta se on? ku kaveri ei osannu sanoa tarkkaa? Ja tuolta taas tuli et tulee vitusti finnejä, pidän itteni puhtaana niin minimoin ne.

What does this say?
U

dexter11

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 06:33:29 AM »
ahhh :) now the first sust inject is on my shoulder:)  now i'm just start wait when it's going to rock on my body.  ;)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2006, 06:45:38 AM »
ahhh :) now the first sust inject is on my shoulder:)  now i'm just start wait when it's going to rock on my body.  ;)

OK now what does this ^ say? ?
U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2006, 06:58:45 PM »
A little nolva at the end for PCT is all you really need with this cycle...added HCG would be a bonus though...run it during your cycle at a low dose, 250-350iu e5d.

^Correct.

I would also add that you could have found that by reading on yor own.  A few of us have been preaching this for a very long time...

There are references that cover PCT....books and internet.

If you aren't willing to take the time to read, why should people just spoon-feed you the answers?

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 04:54:15 AM »
^Correct.

I would also add that you could have found that by reading on yor own.  A few of us have been preaching this for a very long time...

There are references that cover PCT....books and internet.

If you aren't willing to take the time to read, why should people just spoon-feed you the answers?

DIV

Yep!

It amazes me someone would be so lazy (not just this thread) to think they are gonna do some gear and just pop into an internet forum and ask some people they know nothing about on how to take potentially dangerous drugs.  You would think if they are gonna put that shit in their bodies with needles and syringes they would do some serious reading and research on their own first.

Don't put your health in the hands of internet gurus, until you can think for yourself a bit on this subject.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 07:54:18 AM »
Yep!

It amazes me someone would be so lazy (not just this thread) to think they are gonna do some gear and just pop into an internet forum and ask some people they know nothing about on how to take potentially dangerous drugs.  You would think if they are gonna put that shit in their bodies with needles and syringes they would do some serious reading and research on their own first.

Don't put your health in the hands of internet gurus, until you can think for yourself a bit on this subject.

I am with Luv on the fact that MANY MANY Hours/Days/Months are required of research before ANYTHING goes into your body

________________________ _____________________
There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 08:01:38 AM »
Yep!

I think that's pretty scary, that people will just come on here ask a question and start shooting up.  Really, anyone on here could say anything.

If someone is serious about AAS use, they'd be reading up on their own before coming here I'd think.

This would be a supplement, not a be all, end all to their knowledge.

Can't imagine how many people out there are ruining their potential by using AAS the wrong way because they listened to the wrong "internet guru".

DIV

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 08:51:54 AM »
I think that's pretty scary, that people will just come on here ask a question and start shooting up.  Really, anyone on here could say anything.

If someone is serious about AAS use, they'd be reading up on their own before coming here I'd think.

This would be a supplement, not a be all, end all to their knowledge.

Can't imagine how many people out there are ruining their potential by using AAS the wrong way because they listened to the wrong "internet guru".

DIV

I agree, friend of mine wants to know if i know anything about brain surgery.  I told him i'd watch a clip on the internet tonight and then i'd  be over tomorrow morning with a saw, hammer and a couple chisels with a laser.  i told him i'd have to rush but thought i could give him a lobotomy since he doesn't have insurance.  SHould be easy i think.....
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 09:24:46 AM »
Yep!

So other than anabolics 2006, as mentioned in another thread, are there any other books that are worth reading?  I have Author L. Rea's, Chemical Muscle Enhancement and to me that has been very informative.  Not so much on putting the cycle together, but as far as describing the drugs, sides, positives, negatives, etc.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
So other than anabolics 2006, as mentioned in another thread, are there any other books that are worth reading?  I have Author L. Rea's, Chemical Muscle Enhancement and to me that has been very informative.  Not so much on putting the cycle together, but as far as describing the drugs, sides, positives, negatives, etc.

World Anabolic Review 1996
Dan Duchaine's Underground Steroid Handbook
Dan Duchaine's BodyOpus

All great for background information on drugs/AAS.

BodyOpus is a competing bodybuilder's dream.

DIV

durbax

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 08:49:40 AM »
I went into a search engine and just searched "steroid" and fond a couple of good sites that tell you all the sides and how to properly take each ASS...try doing that too..