Author Topic: Titus will autograph each one personally when he get's out! Are you kidding me?  (Read 3493 times)

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig

According to the gossip section on Ron's website, Craig is aware of the shirts and says, "I will autograph each one personally when I get out." 

First of all Craig, on the outside at your pinnacle, I don't think your autograph was such in demand that you could not sign each one personally.  Craig makes it sign like he had a clone or someone who was paid 40 hours a week to just sign his name on merchandise and memorabila.  The nerve of this idiot, he really believes he is going to get out and probably when the Mr. O and ride off in the sunset.  Instead Craig your a jail bird who celebrated his most monumental birthday (40) in jail!

I am sure Kelly is saying that if I get out, (not IF) I am leaving Craig and going to become a nun!
fk pigdunkbell

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
According to the gossip section on Ron's website, Craig is aware of the shirts and says, "I will autograph each one personally when I get out." 

He will.  Provided you are both still alive in the year 2134.

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
He will.  Provided you are both still alive in the year 2134.

lol NO SHIT!!!
fk pigdunkbell

187knny

• Getbig II
He's kidding himself.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV

First of all Craig, on the outside at your pinnacle, I don't think your autograph was such in demand that you could not sign each one personally.  Craig makes it sign like he had a clone or someone who was paid 40 hours a week to just sign his name on merchandise and memorabila.  The nerve of this idiot, he really believes he is going to get out and probably when the Mr. O and ride off in the sunset.  Instead Craig your a jail bird who celebrated his most monumental birthday (40) in jail!

I am sure Kelly is saying that if I get out, (not IF) I am leaving Craig and going to become a nun!
I still believe that Kelly killed this girl, she injected her with morphine and shot her with the taser according to witness testimony...   So I wonder if craig will turn on her?
Most are all show no go!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
they both will get long sentences, if not life
X