Author Topic: Don't forget to clean your mouse, keyboard and phones every couple of days.  (Read 966 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
I put some alcohol in a spray bottle and clean all the keyboards and mice on my computers every few days. Just imaging the crap that gets on people's hands and then is transferred to the computer. I also do this to my phones as well. It's all psychological but it seems like they work better when they're clean.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Good call.

I do the same with my tackle.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Good call.

I do the same with my tackle.

I can only imagine how nasty and stinky fishing tackle gets. I might wipe that stuff down with paint thinner if I were a fisherman.  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

I put some alcohol in a spray bottle and clean all the keyboards and mice on my computers every few days. Just imaging the crap that gets on people's hands and then is transferred to the computer. I also do this to my phones as well. It's all psychological but it seems like they work better when they're clean.

OCD :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
It's not psychological... it's true. Phones & Keyboards are especially nasty.  :-X
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V

Mr. Intenseone

LOL

At least I'm not a Liberal.  ;)

Hahaha, your right, it could be worse.LOL!!

But since I'm the only one who uses my computer, I guess I can just make myself sick :-\.......oh, wait, maybe I should rephrase that ;D!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Hahaha, your right, it could be worse.LOL!!

How right you are.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
A study by the University of Arizona in 2002 found the typical worker's desk has hundreds of times more bacteria per square inch than an office toilet seat. If that's not disturbing enough, desks, phones and other private surfaces are also prime habitats for the viruses that cause colds and flu.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Yes, I often wonder how much semen has got on my mouse over the years.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Yes, I often wonder how much semen has got on my mouse over the years.

Yeah, and then there's all the bodily fluids that collect in the crevices from sneezing, wiping your nose, breathing and coughing and of course that other bodily fluid men have.   :-X