Author Topic: genpharma  (Read 3147 times)

Loomis

• Getbig III
genpharma
« on: October 20, 2006, 10:23:28 AM »
I've been taking GPL dbol 50mg/ed for 3 weeks now and am not noticing any gains except a few lbs. I'm also runung his test-e and EQ. I've ran his gear before and been happy with it. Anybody else use his stuff? Is he falling off?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: genpharma
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 01:18:02 PM »
I've been taking GPL dbol 50mg/ed for 3 weeks now and am not noticing any gains except a few lbs. I'm also runung his test-e and EQ. I've ran his gear before and been happy with it. Anybody else use his stuff? Is he falling off?

He's taking a break right now due to family issues.

I haven't used his D-bol, but the things I did run were fine.

Not as good as pharmaceutical grade obviously, but still decent.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 02:00:49 PM »
probably got some poor quality powder and the products are reflecting.
id say 90% of the dbol and anadrol going around is weak- just not that potent anymore-when your taking 50mg of dbol a day and you dont notice shit- id say its safe to say the product is weak- also high quality EQ is not easy to find- alot of the EQ powder going round is weak as well- remeber UGL's just buy from any old chinese powder chem house- most are not that picky and alot of them change suppliers all the time- so products quality are going to vary.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 03:03:38 PM »
probably got some poor quality powder and the products are reflecting.
id say 90% of the dbol and anadrol going around is weak- just not that potent anymore-when your taking 50mg of dbol a day and you dont notice shit- id say its safe to say the product is weak- also high quality EQ is not easy to find- alot of the EQ powder going round is weak as well- remeber UGL's just buy from any old chinese powder chem house- most are not that picky and alot of them change suppliers all the time- so products quality are going to vary.

you could not have said it any better. For these very reasons mentioned above, i only by human grade gear at this point.... I would rather spend 200 more dollars on my cycle and know its what I want than to get a deal and be wondering the whole cycle what going on....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 03:09:14 PM »
you could not have said it any better. For these very reasons mentioned above, i only by human grade gear at this point.... I would rather spend 200 more dollars on my cycle and know its what I want than to get a deal and be wondering the whole cycle what going on....

I never use all UG gear in any cycle.....

I might use Tren or maybe some Test Prop to supplement my Organon Sustanon, but that's it.

I don't think cost should be an issue when running a cycle.

If you can't afford pharmaceutical grade products, then you probably shouldn't be using.

UG vary in quality for a number of reasons and that unpredictability is something you need to be aware of.

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 06:47:10 PM »
You guys can say what you want about UG's

GPL is top notch.... Great fucking products, excellent customer service.. You guys are quick to judge and bash a UG, but if the human grade sources dried up where would you be?

I have had incredible results from just GPL, and we are talking, Dbol, Sust, Deca, and Prop

Whatever...... I guess we are all entitled to our own opinion..

________________________ ________________________ _____________
Opinions are like ASSHOLES, everyone has one.

U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 08:06:02 PM »
You guys can say what you want about UG's

GPL is top notch.... Great fucking products, excellent customer service.. You guys are quick to judge and bash a UG, but if the human grade sources dried up where would you be?

I have had incredible results from just GPL, and we are talking, Dbol, Sust, Deca, and Prop

Whatever...... I guess we are all entitled to our own opinion..

________________________ ________________________ _____________
Opinions are like ASSHOLES, everyone has one.

I don't have anthing against GPL, and everything I've tried of his has been good, just that I'll always choose pharmaceutical grade over any UG.

I don't think anyone is bashing, just making general statements that are true.

UG don't use the same quality powders that the Pharmaceutical companies use and that is partly why they are able to keep prices low.

It's just the reality of the situation.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 09:40:47 PM »
GPL is by far the best UG out there IMO. Better then Pharmacy grade? NO. But it's not Pharmacy grade, it's UG, and you get what you pay for. Can you have a successful cycle with all UG products? Yes. As good? Maybe, maybe not, depends on the UG lab.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 10:59:36 PM »
Also, some of his bottles weren't closed securely. One of the tops pulled off while taking the flip-top off :-\

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2006, 02:32:25 AM »
The real issue here is this:

Who knows what the fuck these guys are really putting in their vials.

Where there is NO regulation, there is NO quality control.

Say all the positive things you want about a UG, but really who knows what you are getting.

And what we really forget is that they are DRUG DEALERS.  Which are in the business of?

Oh that's right, making $$$....You think they give a fuck about what you look like or what your health is like? If you are that naive I have some beachfront property to sell you in anarctica...

Drug dealers cut their shit....if it says 250mg/ml....it probably isn't...

My 2 cents only.....

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2006, 05:06:00 AM »

Who knows what the f**k these guys are really putting in their vials.

Say all the positive things you want about a UG, but really who knows what you are getting.

And what we really forget is that they are DRUG DEALERS.  Which are in the business of?

Oh that's right, making $$$....You think they give a f**k about what you look like or what your health is like? If you are that naive I have some beachfront property to sell you in anarctica...

My 2 cents only.....

the "no regulation" part is what stands out from ths statement...... No regulation is what makes even the "best " UG vulnerable. No regulation means they can stumble in from the bar half drunk and fill some vials because they know they have alot of orders going out on Monday... no regulation means they can get busy as fuck (which they do) and screw up a product.... and no regulation means that YOU MAY HAVE THE BEST UG IN THE WORLD WITH THE BEST INTENTIONS, BUT HE MAY GET DUKED ON HIS POWDERS, AND NOT EVEN KNOW HE IS MAKING FAKE GEAR...{no quality control}....

Thats why UG is a risk and they are VERY VERY VERY inconsistent.... even though some are good like genpharma who has a great reputation... but I guess some people have to learn the hard way..... {like I did}
ah yeah Im a voodo child

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2006, 08:54:02 AM »
Also, some of his bottles weren't closed securely. One of the tops pulled off while taking the flip-top off :-\

That's a shocking revelation, LoomZoom....   :o

I've never seen that happen.

What was it and did you still use it?

I want details.

Who knows what the f**k these guys are really putting in their vials.

Oh that's right, making $$$....You think they give a f**k about what you look like or what your health is like? If you are that naive I have some beachfront property to sell you in anarctica...

My 2 cents only.....

Yes, O, we know they're drug dealers.

Everyone is quite aware of that fact.

Unfortunately, not everyone can be a "legal beagle" like you.

Alot of kids depend on UG to get what they need.

the "no regulation" part is what stands out from ths statement...... No regulation is what makes even the "best " UG vulnerable. No regulation means they can stumble in from the bar half drunk and fill some vials because they know they have alot of orders going out on Monday... no regulation means they can get busy as f**k (which they do) and screw up a product.... and no regulation means that YOU MAY HAVE THE BEST UG IN THE WORLD WITH THE BEST INTENTIONS, BUT HE MAY GET DUKED ON HIS POWDERS, AND NOT EVEN KNOW HE IS MAKING FAKE GEAR...{no quality control}....

Thats why UG is a risk and they are VERY VERY VERY inconsistent.... even though some are good like genpharma who has a great reputation... but I guess some people have to learn the hard way..... {like I did}

That's definitely one of the truths of this business, Jonathan.

I have known of a few sources in the past who were in to heavy recreationals, junkies, and they would make their products when they were high. 

Who wants to buy from a source who is known to scrape up a batch of fresh Tren during one of his weekend benders?   :-X

Some of the shit is pretty shocking.....

Many of the labs are not exactly what I'd term "sterile" either.

That said, we can't lump all UG together...

Some of them are very good.

GPL would be an example of such.

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2006, 10:20:33 AM »
GPL is by far the best UG out there IMO. Better then Pharmacy grade? NO. But it's not Pharmacy grade, it's UG, and you get what you pay for. Can you have a successful cycle with all UG products? Yes. As good? Maybe, maybe not, depends on the UG lab.

I agree...

Never had a problem with him or his UG lab gear. a friend of mine has tested a few of his products and they were within 5% of the label claim.

one of the best out there IMO...

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2006, 10:24:28 AM »

i have noticed if i throw dbol in at the middle of a cycle it doesn't do much for strength. just adds a little water weight. i like to use dbol the first 6 weeks for a jumpstart.

8)

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 11:47:15 AM »
That's a shocking revelation, LoomZoom....   :o

I've never seen that happen.

What was it and did you still use it?

I want details.

DIV
It was a bottle of EQ. When I got the bottles I noticed that the tops looked crooked. When I went to open the flip-top on one, the whole top popped out like a cork. I couldn't fucking beleive it. I closed it back up immediately and plan to maybe re-cook and filter it. I'm through doing business with that dude for sure though.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 01:11:54 PM »
Its was just a bad crimp, Email him and Im sure he'll make it right.
U

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 02:16:22 PM »
another thing you have to realize is the demand is very high right now for AAS product- since the mex bust -UGLs were swamped and in a rush to pump out product- many products reflect this- also when your pumping out alot of product you run out of powders frequently and have to use backup sources to get what you need quick- like O said- they are dealers they are in it for themselves- not us! this goes for all ugls including the big ones like british dragon! also like O stated- all products are made within their control- its not like upjohn where they are being watched and have a boss- id go as far as saying 90% of UGL's operate out of a kitchen or some other unsterile enviorment

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2006, 02:51:14 PM »
For the record, i agree with everything said on this thread---- and I must add that genpharma is the ONLY UG I have as an option that I trust.... GP is the best in the buisness
ah yeah Im a voodo child