Author Topic: jay''s great genetics, from his father?  (Read 2675 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
jay''s great genetics, from his father?
« on: October 20, 2006, 12:15:17 PM »
just curious on this subject, from the time he stepped on the stage and became a pro at the almost unheard of age of 23, when he only had been working out hard starting at 18, (5 years of working out and he became a pro!!!) everyone has gone and on about jay's 1 in a million genetics, my question is after seeing his dvd "one step closer", and noticing his father, where did jay get his genetics to be supersize freaky from? yes, his father is elderly, from what i saw in this dvd, but even so he doesn't look like he is or ever was a big man himself? are jay's brothers naturally big and strong, what about the genetics from his mom's side of the family? any thoughts?

Mobil

• Getbig IV
Re: jay''s great genetics, from his father?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 12:41:09 PM »
i think its funny when people say jay has bad genetics or he has good work ethic to overcome his genetics. just because a guy has a larger waist does not mean he has bad genetics. his shoulder to waist ratio is sick. hes got the best quads(size and condition) in the ifbb. Ive seen him in person and hes wider then coleman and other top pros. people say shawn ray had awsome genetics(which he does) but he could never get over 210 after all those years of training and juicing. he used the excuse "i dont want to get bigger it would ruin my symmetry ". which i call bs on because he was so dedicated to winning it all he tried everything to be on top. look how small dexter jackson was when he turned pro and how long it took him to gain the size he has now and hes still small compared to jay and coleman.
real men= no rubbers

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »
Is this his father ???

I

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 12:50:38 PM »
the resemblance is uncanny

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 12:56:04 PM »
Here's a relative of his, Gay Cutler  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 12:59:35 PM »
Here's a relative of his, Gay Cutler  ;D

Actually I think that's his mother, she sure looks like a dude though.
I

body88

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 01:03:03 PM »
Same old list of haters on this thread haha  ::) ::)

body88

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 01:10:57 PM »
If Jay is a fridge, I guess it makes your boy this guy (with better calves of course) :-[ Dont worry fellas. Ron's  lat/tri/quad will heal. The gut isn't that distended anymore. He only looks 5 months pregnant instead of 9  8)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2006, 01:15:05 PM »
If Jay is a fridge, I guess it makes your boy this guy (with better calves of course) :-[ Dont worry fellas. Ron's  lat/tri/quad will heal. The gut isn't that distended anymore. He only looks 5 months pregnant instead of 9  8)

Honestly why do you feel the need to talk about Ronnie every time someone says anything about Jay. Do you think Ronnie looked better and you have to make him look bad to make Jay look good, don't forget Vic, Dex, Melvin also had him beat in many peoples eyes.
I

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2006, 01:15:21 PM »
just curious on this subject, from the time he stepped on the stage and became a pro at the almost unheard of age of 23, when he only had been working out hard starting at 18, (5 years of working out and he became a pro!!!) everyone has gone and on about jay's 1 in a million genetics, my question is after seeing his dvd "one step closer", and noticing his father, where did jay get his genetics to be supersize freaky from? yes, his father is elderly, from what i saw in this dvd, but even so he doesn't look like he is or ever was a big man himself? are jay's brothers naturally big and strong, what about the genetics from his mom's side of the family? any thoughts?

Genetics for the most part doesn't mean a damn thing...the true demon here is "THE JUICE". I have seen ectomorphs (thin framed) and endomorphs (fat framed) transform into mesomorphs of the most astonishing kind after some cycles on juice. We can all see what Tom Prince looks like now without JUICE and what Flex Wheeler looks like now without JUICE. Having seen how they were at their prime...would you have ever thought the skinny person they are now (their natural builds) could ever be the IMPOSING STRUCTURES they became after juicing for some time? JUICING can bring forth traits in your body that would never show themselves even in a well trained natural bodybuilder...SO FORGET THAT FATHER MOTHER GENETIC SHIT...IT AIN'T WORTH A CAN OF TOMATO PASTE...
C

body88

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2006, 01:18:27 PM »
Honestly why do you feel the need to talk about Ronnie every time someone says anything about Jay. Do you think Ronnie looked better and you have to make him look bad to make Jay look good, don't forget Vic, Dex, Melvin also had him beat in many peoples eyes.

Because the majority of people in this thread pic on Jay when Ronnie looked worse ::)  Same old crew doing it.  Vic and co had him beat in a few peoples eyes. I posted qoutes from 5 of the most respected and succesful pros of all time stating Jay was the  clear winner. Ron said the same thing. As well as most all the magazine people and industry insiders. YOU are the monority. They where all there and have no reason to lie. No axe to grind.  People pic on Jay because they are jelous he beat Ronnie. Why is Ronnie not being picked  on for placing ahead of your boys? Jay looked better than Ronnie.

KTMckay

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2006, 01:20:02 PM »
MAN you posted pics of Jay when he wasnt mr. o along with pics of Ronnie when he was not... comparing best to worst? compare o pics. jays would get eclipsed.

body88

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »
MAN you posted pics of Jay when he wasnt mr. o along with pics of Ronnie when he was not... comparing best to worst? compare o pics. jays would get eclipsed.

You are a fool. I posted early pics of Jay to the original genetics comments posted at the top. I posted shots from early in his carrer to showcase his genetics when they where fresh and he looked his best imo.  The second shot of Ronnie was from the gp shows.That was to all the haters who make threads every day attacking jay while not speaking a word about the pregnant coleman. Same crew day in day out. That was a rebutel to the fridge shots. That was not a direct comparison of Jay to Ronnie ::)

You are not very smart huh?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 01:23:07 PM »

YEAH...For some reason YANNI (bodyy88 avatar..I hope you don't really look lke that) seems to feel the need to constantly interject some negative comment about Ronnie and a positive comment about jay cutler every chance he gets...either he is a relative of jay cutless or he has a "taste in his mouth" for jay...

in any case this was a major gift for BOTOX FACE CUTLER...enjoy it CUTLESS, because the trophy will be in someone elses hand next year...
C

body88

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 01:23:30 PM »
YEAH...For some reason YANNI (bodyy88 avatar..I hope you don't really look lke that) seems to feel the need to constantly interject some negative comment about Ronnie and a positive comment about jay cutler every chance he gets...either he is a relative of jay cutless or he has a "taste in his mouth" for jay...

in any case this was a major gift for BOTOX FACE CUTLER...enjoy it CUTLESS, because the trophy will be in someone elses hand next year...

That is Andre Aggassi you dumb c*nt...

waaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa

Make fun of cutlers face? Post a shot you handsome devil. Lets see what kinda face you sport lmao.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 01:25:44 PM »

= the truth

body88

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 01:26:46 PM »
= the truth

You are a fool. I posted early pics of Jay to the original genetics comments posted at the top. I posted shots from early in his carrer to showcase his genetics when they where fresh and he looked his best imo.  The second shot of Ronnie was from the gp shows. That was to all the haters who make threads every day attacking jay while not speaking a word about the pregnant coleman.Same crew day in day out. That was a rebutel to the fridge shots. That was not a direct comparison of Jay to Ronnie ::) You guys do not read what I type.

You are not very smart huh?

you = the dumb

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 01:35:30 PM »
That is Andre Aggassi you dumb c*nt...

Make fun of cutlers face? Post a shot you handsome devil. Lets see what kinda face you sport lmao.

OH...YOU SEEM SO ANGRY...HAVE I UPSET YOU OVER YOUR LOVE INTEREST???

NOW THAT JAY IS CROWNED YOU CAN TAKE DOWN YOUR PAST LOVE INTEREST: ANDRE AGGASSI.

I DID NOT MISTAKE HIM FOR YOU...I SAID I HOPE YOU DON'T REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT...AGGASSI LOOKS LIKE YANNI IN THAT PHOTO..JUST SLAP A BIG MUSTACHE ON HIM...

AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT "HANDSOME DEVIL" BUT I WILL REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY OF MY PICS SO YOU CAN SALIVATE OVER THEM....
C

body88

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 01:40:32 PM »
OH...YOU SEEM SO ANGRY...HAVE I UPSET YOU OVER YOUR LOVE INTEREST???

NOW THAT JAY IS CROWNED YOU CAN TAKE DOWN YOUR PAST LOVE INTEREST: ANDRE AGGASSI.

I DID NOT MISTAKE HIM FOR YOU...I SAID I HOPE YOU DON'T REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT...AGGASSI LOOKS LIKE YANNI IN THAT PHOTO..JUST SLAP A BIG MUSTACHE ON HIM...

AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT "HANDSOME DEVIL" BUT I WILL REFRAIN FROM POSTING ANY OF MY PICS SO YOU CAN SALIVATE OVER THEM....

"Handsome devil" was said with sarcasm as you are probley awful looking.You talk trash about Cutler's looks and his family. Blatent sign of insecurity. Congrats, you are the dumbest c*unt I have come across in some time!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »
If Jay is a fridge, I guess it makes your boy this guy (with better calves of course) :-[ Dont worry fellas. Ron's  lat/tri/quad will heal. The gut isn't that distended anymore. He only looks 5 months pregnant instead of 9  8)

Come on.  Ron at the last Euro show Jay easy...given he was <15lbs or so, and could extend his lats.  That's real...not BS!  If the old man has one show left in him...let it be the 07 O.  Keep the weight down, rest and improve on the last show he was in.  He is still a better bber than Jay.
Oh...Monica!

body88

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 03:06:39 PM »
Come on.  Ron at the last Euro show Jay easy...given he was <15lbs or so, and could extend his lats.  That's real...not BS!  If the old man has one show left in him...let it be the 07 O.  Keep the weight down, rest and improve on the last show he was in.  He is still a better bber than Jay.

K... Here is a shot from one of Ronnies great Olympia wins. Look at those lines!!!! Best shape of any mr O ever!

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 03:10:51 PM »
Does jay even lift weights? He looks like he's all juice no heavy training. Softer than baby shit.

zerosen

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 03:17:35 PM »
K... Here is a shot from one of Ronnies great Olympia wins. Look at those lines!!!! Best shape of any mr O ever!

I see gyno.

body88

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2006, 03:20:01 PM »
Does jay even lift weights? He looks like he's all juice no heavy training. Softer than baby shit.

::)  Lmao