Author Topic: Lyle Alzado  (Read 35123 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Lyle Alzado
« on: October 20, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »
Two good youtube clips...

Onlyme....any good stories of Lyle?

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Lyle Alzado
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 03:07:50 PM »

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 03:10:25 PM »
Onlyme....ever run into Ben Davidson?

I saw him on that one clip & just thought of him.

Some people might recognize Ben also from the Movie Conan The Barbarian opposite Arnold

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 05:41:34 PM »
I preferred the 'Tooz - just as much of a character but funny, not annoying & manic like Alzado.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 07:21:19 PM »
Two good youtube clips...

Onlyme....any good stories of Lyle?

When the Raiders moved to Manhattan Beach Lyle lived about 8 or so house down the street.  I never really talked to him but we waved at each other when driving by.  He had bought Rolls Royce and had it painted a special blue just like my friend Dexter had.  He went jogging one time up in PV and had it stolen.  Cause only two Rolls in all of LA was painted this color my friend got pulled over almost everyday.   He did (along with all the other Raiders) came into the club I worked at tequilla WIllies.  The Raider players all had accounts for free food at the restaurant across the street (Saucelito South).  I never saw him in the gym cause I went to World and he went to Gold's.  When I first joined World in 79 I remember seeing this big dude and thought it was John Matuszak.  I went back home and told everyone how big he was.  it ended up being Tony Nowak.  Matt Millen was a bigthick dude.  I used to see Howie Long almost everynight out.  He came uptome one night at a club and said I was the craziest guy he had ever met.  I took it as a compliment.

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 11:19:11 AM »
everyone thinks he died of brain cancer, he died of aids it was a known fact by those in the nfl that he was gay and used to train with his bf in l.a.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
everyone thinks he died of brain cancer, he died of aids it was a known fact by those in the nfl that he was gay and used to train with his bf in l.a.

I've heard that Rumour....& in my mind I keep it as a Rumour because I just can't imagine Lyle being gay.

If it is.....or was true....so be it.  Just to damn weird to imagine.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »
"i dont think theres anyone on this earth that can kick my ass" -hahah what a great line.
is it true he beat up both barbarian brothers one time?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 10:57:52 PM »
"i dont think theres anyone on this earth that can kick my ass" -hahah what a great line.
is it true he beat up both barbarian brothers one time?
No,not true,they were friends,it's just rumours.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 11:58:54 PM »
The "fight" was a three minute wrestling match between Lyle & David. That's it... that's all. That information came from David Paul himself, a few days ago. Sorry. I enjoy more violence myself...
a

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 01:10:39 AM »

Thats disturbing. Never knew, always thought he was a mans man. Well, I suppose he was...

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 10:11:50 AM »
I didn't want to break the new's but I've heard for years Alzado was AC/DC and had contacted AID's later in life. Three of my relatives had (one still is) been connected with the NFL as players. Common knowledge among them. Guess Alzado really was a man's man. Rough trade I've heard. Too bad, thing are never really what they seem. Or want to be seen as. Good Luck.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 02:22:03 AM »
I've heard that Rumour....& in my mind I keep it as a Rumour because I just can't imagine Lyle being gay.

If it is.....or was true....so be it.  Just to damn weird to imagine.

I read ( in several online articles ) that Lyle hung out with Don " the ripper " Ross. They were into a hard rec drug and anything goes sex thing with the Gold's crowd.

The beef

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2006, 08:04:33 PM »
Here is an interview I got off the net about 6 years ago that talks about Alzado and Arnold as well. Fans of both may not want to read this interview, I don't know if any of it's true but it wouldn't surprise me.......

---------------------------------------

INTERVIEW WITH DEEP INJECTION

THE FOLLOWING IS AN ANONYMOUS INTERVIEW WITH A MAN WHO WILL GO BY THE NAME OF DEEP INJECTION.   NOW DEEP INJECTION HAS BEEN IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BODYBUILDING SCENE SINCE 1979 AND HE HAS SEEN IT ALL IN TERMS OF THE FUCKED UP THINGS THAT BODYBUILDERS DO IN THEIR QUEST TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM.

DEEP INJECTION STARTED OUT IN THE LATE 70'S TRAINING WITH PEOPLE SUCH AS ARTHUR JONES, CASEY VIATOR, MIKE MENTZER, RAY MENTZER, AND OTHER TOP BODYBUILDERS OF THAT TIME.  ON A SIDE NOTE HE HAS TOLD ME THAT MIKE MENTZER IN THE LATE 70'S AND EARLY 80'S WAS AT THE PINNACLE IN TERMS OF TRAINING KNOWLEDGE AND THAT HIS ORIGINAL THEORIES HELPED HIM PUT ON OVER 30 POUNDS OF LEAN MUSCLE BEFORE EVER TOUCHING ANY STEROIDS.  INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH HE HAS TOLD ME ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS THAT MIKE MENTZER USED LESS GEAR THAN YOUR AVERAGE STATE LEVEL FITNESS MODEL AND THAT HAD MENTZER DONE BACK THEN WHAT IS DONE TODAY IN TERMS OF PHARMACOLOGY, THE WORLD OF BODYBUILDING WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME.  MENTZER HIMSELF STATES THAT WHILE THAT MAY BE TRUE, THE BODYBUILDING WORLD HAS NEVER SCENE A BETTER OR  MORE GENETICALLY GIFTED BODYBUILDER THAN THE GREAT SERGIO OLIVIA AND IF HE WERE IN HIS PRIME TODAY HE WOULD BE A SYMMETRICAL 280LB. FREAK OF NATURE THAT WOULD MAKE NASSER LOOK SMALL

BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS INTERVIEW IS ABOUT.  DEEP INJECTION WAS ASKED SPECIFICALLY TO BLOW THE ROOF OFF THE REALITY OF THE UNDERWORLD OF BODYBUILDING AND THE RUMORS THAT EXIST IN IT.  WHEN I PRESSED PLAY ON THE TAPE RECORDED, HE IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST LIES EVER FED TO (AND BELIEVED BY) THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.  THE DEATH OF LYLE ALZADO.

*NOTE THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY "DEEP INJECTION" ARE NOT NECESSARILY THE VIEWS OF NUCLEAR NUTRITION.  WE CAN NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THE STATEMENTS HE MAKES IN THIS INTERVIEW.  WE ARE SIMPLY PROVIDING A FORUM FOR EXPRESSION.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO LYLE ALZADO?   DID HE REALLY DIE OF MASSIVE GH AND STEROID ABUSE AS HE TOLD EVERYONE BEFORE HIS DEATH?

IN ALL HONESTY, I AM STILL FASCINATED THAT IN TODAY'S TABLOID VULTURISTIC WORLD, IN WHICH DIRT AND THE TRUTH IS DUG UP ABOUT EVERYONE RIGHT DOWN TO WHEN THE FIRST TIME A GUY JERKED OFF, THAT NOBODY DISPUTED ALZADO'S CLAIMS AND TOOK A PEEK INTO HIS VERY WELL KNOWN (AT LEAST IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BODYBUILDING AREA) PERSONAL LIFE.  THE COLD HARD FACTS ARE THAT ALZADO SWUNG BOTH WAYS AND HAD A PENCHANT FOR YOUNG HOMOSEXUALS.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!    ALZADO A HOMOSEXUAL?

OK, YOU'RE ORIGINALLY FROM NEW YORK SO IT MIGHT BE NEWS TO YOU, BUT AROUND THESE PARTS IT WAS QUITE COMMON KNOWLEDGE.  HOW IN THE FUCK HE WAS ABLE TO KEEP IT FROM THE MEDIA IS ANYONE'S GUESS.  THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS THAT AL DAVIS (OWNER OF THE RAIDERS WHO WAS VERY CLOSE TO LYLE) MADE SURE THE TRUTH WAS BURIED AND NEVER SURFACED.  THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO JOHN MATUSAK.   HE WAS ALSO KNOWN TO DABBLE IN SINS OF THE FLESH WITH OTHER MEN AND YET WHEN HE DIED NOBODY SAID ANYTHING.  ANYWAY BACK TO ALZADO.  I REMEMBER WATCHING LARRY KING LIVE AND SEEING LYLE ON T.V. WITH A RAG ON HIS HEAD TO COVER HIS LACK OF HAIR, TELLING EVERYONE THAT GROWTH HORMONE AND STEROIDS KILLED HIS IMMUNE SYSTEM.  AT THAT POINT THE RED LIGHT WENT OFF IN MY HEAD.  I SAID TO MYSELF WAIT A MINUTE.   GROWTH HORMONE AND STEROIDS ARE GIVEN TO PEOPLE WITH BLOWN OR DAMAGED IMMUNE SYSTEMS TO HELP KEEP THEM STRONG SO THEY CAN FIGHT DISEASE AND INFECTION.  SO IF ANYTHING, LYLE'S USE OF ANABOLICS AND GH WOULD HAVE HELPED HIS DAMAGED IMMUNE SYSTEM.   THEY CERTAINLY WOULD NOT HAVE HURT IT.  THEN HE WENT ON TO EXPLAIN THAT HE HAD CANCER OF THE BRAIN.  NOT A BRAIN TUMOR MIND YOU, BUT ACTUAL CANCER OF THE BRAIN.   THIS IS WHAT RESULTS FROM CARPI-SARCOMA WHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SHOT WHICH AS ANYONE WITH EVEN SLIGHT MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE KNOWS CAN ONLY BE CAUSE FROM HAVING AIDS.

YOU MEAN HE FUCKING DIED OF AIDS!!

YES, BUT LET ME GET BACK TO WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.  ANYWAY, AFTER SEEING THE INTERVIEW ON LARRY KING I KNEW SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT SO I VISITED A FRIEND OF MINE (A LEGEND IN THE SPORT OF BODYBUILDING THAT WAS A TOP MR. UNIVERSE WINNER AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN MR. OLYMPIA HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR A CERTAIN FAMOUS COMPETITOR FIXING THE CONTEST)  I TOLD HIM THAT I THOUGHT LYLE HAD AIDS AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID: "OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT LYLE WAS BI-SEXUAL?"

AND WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I WAS FUCKING SHOCKED.  I SAID "OF COURSE I DID NOT KNOW LYLE WAS BI-SEXUAL, ARE YOU SERIOUS??  NEXT YOUR GONNA TELL ME THAT CLINT EASTWOOD IS BI-SEXUAL"  ANYWAY, MY FRIEND WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT LYLE HAD A GAY CLUB IN HOLLYWOOD THAT HE OWNED AND THAT ONE OF HIS CLIENTS WAS LYLE'S LOVER.  MUCH THE SAME WAY THE WHOLE HOLLYWOOD COMMUNITY KNEW THAT ROCK HUDSON WAS GAY BUT KEPT IT SECRET, IT WAS KNOWN IN THE WEST HOLLYWOOD COMMUNITY THAT LYLE LIKED BOYS.   WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW LYLE FOUND OUT HE KNEW HE HAD AIDS?

LAY IT ON ME.

WHEN HE WAS MAKING HIS COMEBACK TO THE RAIDERS IN 1989-90 (WHICH IF YOU REMEMBER WAS BEING CHRONICLED BY MARIA SCHRIVER AND NBC NEWS) IT WAS REQUIRED THAT HE TAKE A MANDATORY AIDS TEST BEFORE HE COULD JOIN THE TEAM AND GUESS WHAT?  HE HAD AIDS!  SO HE QUIETLY ENDED HIS COMEBACK ATTEMPT.

THIS IS AMAZING, BUT THE THING THAT PUZZLES ME IS WHY HE WOULD TURN AROUND AND SAY IT WAS STEROIDS THAT WERE KILLING HIM.   EVEN GOING SO FAR AS TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THEIR USE.  CHRIST HIM AND BEN JOHNSON ARE THE WHOLE FUCKING REASON STEROIDS BECAME ILLEGAL TO POSSES BACK IN 1990!

WELL, AFTER HE STOPPED HIS COMEBACK AND HE FOUND OUT HE HAD AIDS, RUMORS WERE STARTING TO CIRCULATE ABOUT HIS LIFESTYLE AND PAST.   SO TO SAVE FACE HE DECIDED TO GO ON THE OFFENSIVE AND BLAME STEROIDS AND GH.   AND YES, JUST LIKE YOU POINTED OUT, LYLE ALZADO'S LYING AND THE WHOLE BEN JOHNSON AFFAIR SET THE USE OF PRESCRIPTION STEROIDS BACK 10 YEARS AND PROMPTED CONGRESS TO MAKE THEM ILLEGAL TO EVEN POSSES.  JUST NOW WE ARE STARTING TO HAVE A MORE REALISTIC APPROACH AND ATTITUDE TOWARD STEROIDS.  AND DO YOU KNOW WHY?  BECAUSE OF THE AIDS POPULATION.  THAT'S RIGHT, THE VERY DRUGS THAT ALZADO CLAIMED KILLED HIM ARE USED TODAY TO ALLOW PEOPLE WITH FULL BLOWN AIDS TO LIVE A TOTALLY FUCKING NORMAL AND HEALTHY EXISTENCE.  TAKE A LOOK AT MAGIC JOHNSON. 

YOU KNOW WHAT, TO ME THAT IS FUCKING DESPICABLE ON ALZADO'S PART IF THIS IS TRUE.  JUST BECAUSE HE COULDN'T DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT HE LIKED MEN MEANT THAT HE HAD MAKE STEROIDS AND GH THE SCAPEGOAT.  AND ALL THAT DID WAS CAUSE THOUSANDS OF AIDS PATIENCE WHO COULD HAVE BENEFITED FROM THEIR USE AND EVEN SAVED THEIR LIVES TO DIE.  BECAUSE WITH THE PASSING OF THAT LAW BACK IN 1990, STEROIDS WERE NOT EVEN REMOTELY CONSIDERED AS WEAPONS IN THE WAR ON AIDS AND DOCTORS WERE AFRAID TO PRESCRIBE THEM BECAUSE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE PRESS.

THIS IS TRUE.  HE WAS A VERY CONFLICTED PERSON.  ALL OF HIS EX-WIVES WENT ON TO STATE THAT HE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER  WHICH TO ME SHOWS THAT HE COULD NOT DEAL WITH HIS OWN SEXUALITY SO HE LASHED OUT IN VIOLENT WAYS.  KINDA SAD.

I'M STILL BLOWN AWAY.  I JUST CAN'T PICTURE HIM SCREWING ANOTHER MAN.  HE WAS SUCH A TOUGH SON OF BITCH.  YOU KNOW HE WAS FROM LONG ISLAND AS WELL, AND MY FATHER (WHO WAS A POLICE CHIEF) ARRESTED LYLE AND HIS FATHER WHEN LYLE WAS A KID.  HE WAS BASICALLY KNOWN AS A TROUBLE-MAKING STREET FIGHTER.  DEFINITELY NOT SOMEONE YOU WOULD WANT TO CALL A "FAG".

YOU AIN'T KIDDING.  WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR A FUNNY STORY ABOUT LYLE AND THE BARBARIAN BROTHERS.

SURE!

WELL THE BARBARIAN BROTHERS WERE RENTING AN APARTMENT THAT LYLE OWNED.  ANYWAY, ONE DAY LYLE COMES INTO GOLD'S LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH THE BARBARIAN BROTHERS (WHO AT THE TIME WERE AT THE PEAK OF THEIR POPULARITY AND ABOUT 250LBS. EACH).  APPARENTLY THE BARBARIANS WERE NOT KEEPING THE APARTMENT IN VERY GOOD CONDITION AND LIKE ANY LANDLORD, LYLE WAS PISSED.  HE TOLD THEM THAT THEY HAD BETTER CLEAN THE FUCKING PLACE UP AND TREAT IT WITH RESPECT OR THERE WOULD BE PROBLEMS.  THE TWO KNUCKLE-HEADED BARBARIANS (APPARENTLY BELIEVING THEIR OWN HYPE..OR THEY JUST DRANK TOO MUCH OF THEIR OWN BATH WATER) TELL LYLE TO FUCK OFF AND ASK HE WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO ABOUT IT.  LYLE TELLS THE TWO OF THE TO GET OUT IN THE PARKING LOT AND CHALLENGES THEM TO A FIGHT.  THE BROTHERS FIGURE THE TWO OF THEM CAN KICK THE SHIT OUT OF LYLE SO THEY OBLIGED HIM.  LONG STORY SHORT, I PULL UP TO GOLD'S 2 MINUTES AFTER THE FIGHT WAS OVER TO WITNESS ONE BARBARIAN BROTHER HOLDING HIS BALLS ON THE GROUND AND THE OTHER ONE KNOCKED OUT COLD.  THE FIGHT (IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT THAT) LASTED A FUCKING MINUTE.  LYLE KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THE TWO OF THEM LIKE HE WAS DRINKING A CUP OF TEA.....NO EFFORT!

THAT IS PRETTY FUNNY......BUT JUDGING BY THE FACT THAT THOSE TWO IDIOT'S ARE STILL DRESSING LIKE IT'S 1982 AND ARE TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH THEMSELVES...HAIR PLUGS, WIGS AND ALL.....I'M SURE THEY DESERVED IT.
O.K. where were we....Ah yes, I believe we were going to talk about the infamous "Play Gay For Pay" ritual that exists in the bodybuilding world.....what are your thoughts?

Well let's talk about Lacy Rich...

Who is that?

Lacy Rich, I first heard of and actually met back in 1979 when I came up to see Ray and Mike Mentzer at the old Gold's Gym on 2nd street in Santa Monica, I think there's a McDonald's there now.   Anyway, I went into the gym and Ray introduced me to this odd looking pudgy guy named Lacy Rich.

And what were your thoughts?

Well I found it odd that a guy looking like that was in Gold's at that time....It was obvious he did not train, but he loved to hang around the bodybuilders and it did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that he was gay.  Anyway he and Mike had a loose friendship because they lived in the same apartment building in West Hollywood--No Mentzer is not gay--and the next time I saw Lacy was when I went to see Mike in West Hollywood.  He took me downstairs to Lacy's apartment and we went inside.

You're making me a little worried...If you start telling me that you and Mentzer took turns ass fucking this guy I'm gonna puke!

Fuck you man...you know I don't play that way....Mike was friendly with him and he thought I would get a kick out of his apartment.

What was so special about his apartment?

Well when we walked inside, all over the walls, were pictures of top amateur and professional bodybuilders in rather compromising positions shall we say.

Isn't that lovely...care to name any names?

Well, one of the ones that Lacy claimed to have pictures of was Arnold.

Arnold?

Yeah, now again he never showed it to me because he said he had that locked up in a vault...but a number of people confirmed that the picture did, in fact, exist....

Do I want to know what the picture depicted?

It was allegedly a picture of Arnold, not performing but shall we say being performed on by Lacy....

Excuse me, I have to go puke now..

There that's better.....I cannot believe that.....although there have been rumors about him for a number of years....remember that book by Wendy Leigh on Arnold--The Unauthorized Biography---which amazingly enough you cannot locate or get anywhere?

Well Arnold is one powerful mother fucker.....

What else did Lacy claim to have.....

Well he claimed to have pictures of Ben Weider dressed in Drag, although I never saw them so who knows if they are real...But you have to understand that Lacy Rich was kinda like J. Edgar Hoover...he had files kept on everyone so he could always get his way.

So basically this guy hung around the gym's looking for weak minded bodybuilders who were down on their luck and would proposition them?

I don't know if he hung around the gym's so much as bodybuilders found out about him and came to him....His standard rate for him to be able to give you a blow-job was $1000.00 And the reason I know this is because he asked me if he could pay me to suck my dick.

So what did you buy with the money.....(Laughing)

Fuck you man (laughing as well)...seriously though, I would see a lot of the top amateurs and even pros going into this guys apartment whenever I would stop by to see Mike.

Such as?

Such as Valenti, and other amateurs of that time.  Now I am not saying that I know what went on...all I know is I've seen them go into his apartment and come out an hour later....maybe they were just having coffee.....who knows, but I know what I believe was going on.  Lacy was sponsoring a lot of these guys...he had 3 apartments in the building where Mike lived.   One of them Lacy lived in, one he worked out of and one that always had a fresh young handsome bodybuilder living in.

Sounds like the shit that still goes on today.

It goes on today and it will continue to go on until the money in the sport reaches a level where really high level athletes are choosing bodybuilding as their sport of choice....which I don't ever see happening.  Not in this lifetime.

You can say that again.....

Ugh, my retirement grease

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2006, 10:15:52 PM »
"THIS IS WHAT RESULTS FROM CARPI-SARCOMA WHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS SHOT WHICH AS ANYONE WITH EVEN SLIGHT MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE KNOWS CAN ONLY BE CAUSE FROM HAVING AIDS."
----------------------------------------------------

This statement alone, from the misspellings, down to being completely wrong, is enough reason to discredit almost the entire article. Sorry.

I will state for the record though; Lacy Rich is one wacked out creep, and he does have some sick pictures. ;D
a

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 10:30:43 PM »
ahahahaha Ben Weider in drag  ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 08:20:20 AM »
the Lyle clips are gone!
X

OneBigMan

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 09:35:43 AM »

I remember this rumor at the time 1990-1991 when Alzado wanted to have everyone believe they should feel sorry for him and Raider Lyle played himself off as a martyr. I see why the rumor got started in the first place since Alzado wanted to selfishly single out steroids and that got many renegades reacting with a vengeance.

stilltrainin

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 04:40:51 PM »
Little story about Arnold.In late 1973,myself and a few bodybuilding friends drove out from Philly to train at the old Golds and see our heroes in person.Imagine,training at the same gym as Arnold Schwarzanegger,this was my hero,I was in awe of him.Well, one day were in the gym and we are looking out the window at people walking by,we see this effeminate looking guy sort of prancing down the sidewalk.He's immedietly spottted by Franco Columbo and Ed Guliani and Franco whistles to get the guys attention,the guy looks over and Franco pops a double bicep and points to Arnold, the guy comes in the gym and goes over to talk to Arnold,my buddy was standing right next to them and he heard Arnold tell the guy, fifty bucks.Talk about someone bursting your bubble,my respect for him went down the toilet.I was a little naive then,I didnt even know they were taking steroids.When I found that out,my awe and respect turned to pure disgust.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 07:58:15 AM »
Maybe it was 50 for blow :o

Or, 50 for a blow :o

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 08:51:32 AM »
interesting thread  ;D

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2007, 03:18:49 AM »
I was reading the other day that Lyle was asked if he was on the juice ( at that particular moment in time ) an he replied he was totally off . . . although he was running a "few Abombs a day and 600mgs of Prop a week."

I wonder what he used when he was on?

The Beef

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:58:04 PM »
This thread blows my mind ... I, however, have heard stories of Arnold having sex with other men ... namely, Franco.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 04:40:24 AM »
This thread blows my mind ... I, however, have heard stories of Arnold having sex with other men ... namely, Franco.

Where did you hear this?

OneBigMan

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 04:57:42 PM »
I was reading the other day that Lyle was asked if he was on the juice ( at that particular moment in time ) an he replied he was totally off . . . although he was running a "few Abombs a day and 600mgs of Prop a week."

I wonder what he used when he was on?

The Beef

Lyle Alzado's death did not stop other NFL players from using steroids so it is obvious his death was related to more than just anabolics because it is reasonable to believe that he took many other pharmaceutical products to play professional football.