Author Topic: GNC anti estrogens  (Read 5678 times)

Beener

• Getbig IV
GNC anti estrogens
« on: October 20, 2006, 08:02:38 PM »
Hey i was at my local supplement store the other day and i noticed this 'anti-estrogen'. http://www.popeyescanada.com/content.php?id=56&secondary_id=384

Does stuff like this work for PCT or is it just crappy gnc shit? what about for if you're usin M1t. Not usin m1t, but just curious about shit.

thanks

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: GNC anti estrogens
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 08:10:12 PM »
Hey i was at my local supplement store the other day and i noticed this 'anti-estrogen'. http://www.popeyescanada.com/content.php?id=56&secondary_id=384

Does stuff like this work for PCT or is it just crappy gnc shit? what about for if you're usin M1t. Not usin m1t, but just curious about shit.

thanks

It's an herbal complex, so you're really taking your chances.

It's marketed as an anti-aromatase so it would not be used for PCT, but during a cycle.

It could work, but I'm sure as hell not going to use that when Arimidex is available.

Same thing as using shitty pro-hormones when AAS are available.

Some of you will never learn.....

Herbals are not the same as drugs.

Never will be.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2006, 08:33:16 PM »
I wasnt gonna use it, just saw it and was curious:P

barnabas

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:47:27 AM »
It's an herbal complex, so you're really taking your chances.

It's marketed as an anti-aromatase so it would not be used for PCT, but during a cycle.

It could work, but I'm sure as hell not going to use that when Arimidex is available.

Same thing as using shitty pro-hormones when AAS are available.

Some of you will never learn.....

Herbals are not the same as drugs.

Never will be.

DIV

So you don't think I should waste my time with something to bridge between AAS cycles.  I really don't know much about the sides of the OTC stuff.  I like gaspari nutrition products and he has a new Halodrol Liquid tab out and I was thinking of using it.  Would I be better of just staying off everything except creatine, glutamine and protein supps?  What you are saying makes sense about why use herbals when you can use the real thing.  Maybe I just need to be patient and eat big, train intense and wait till it's time to go back on.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »
So you don't think I should waste my time with something to bridge between AAS cycles.  I really don't know much about the sides of the OTC stuff.  I like gaspari nutrition products and he has a new Halodrol Liquid tab out and I was thinking of using it.  Would I be better of just staying off everything except creatine, glutamine and protein supps?  What you are saying makes sense about why use herbals when you can use the real thing.  Maybe I just need to be patient and eat big, train intense and wait till it's time to go back on.

The herbals are a waste of money.

Whey, Glutamine and maybe Creatine are the only supplements I'd ever consider spending money on.

Food/AAS are more important.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...