Author Topic: Dorian at the 94 Olympia...holy shit...  (Read 24215 times)

TDK

• Getbig II
Re: Dorian at the 94 Olympia...holy shit...
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2006, 09:09:18 AM »
I think my thoughts on the Dorian/Ronnie debate are a little more honest and fair then some delusional people around here.

dorian was not as good as Ronnie size or shape wise.  His back was not as thick or wide as Ronnie's either.  Where Dorian shined was his density and overall muscularity.  You cannot see a roll of fat or water on him in those clips, not one tiny little roll.  His pec line, lower back and legs were all dense as granite.  Most people, including Ron hold a little water somewhere.  

Dorian's back had a totally different look to Ronnie's.  It was as if it was carved out of stone.  His lower back was so detailed and it has not been surpased condition wise since.  

Ronnie is a better overall BBer with better genetics, shape, size, symmetry (in his prime) but Doz had a look of stone that one has had before or since.  Even Munzer, although has more striations did not have as hard and dense appearance as Dorian.

Give them both credit where it is due.  They are both freaks and are both worthy of being up there with best albeit for differing reasons.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2006, 09:20:06 AM »
Dorian always had better conditioning than Ronnie only the moronic would claim otherwise , hey wait who am I dealing with again?

really? ::)

As these debates go on, your arguments are relying more and more on simple opnion rather than actual proof.

You seem to be basing things more on "well this guy said its true so it must be".

that is very weak compared to giving us proof using visuals.

and you most of the visuals do not support your arguments.

that is why you have to make up all these excuses, from "bad scans" to "bad lighting" to "compressed video" to ....

::)

you don't see the Ronnie side saying all that.

why?

because we know that visuals do not lie like you seem to claim that they do.

Ronnie at his peak was clearly better.

there is lots of real support for this.

not just words and numbers like you have to rely on.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »

really? ::)

As these debates go on, your arguments are relying more and more on simple opnion rather than actual proof.

You seem to be basing things more on "well this guy said its true so it must be".

that is very weak compared to giving us proof using visuals.

and you most of the visuals do not support your arguments.

that is why you have to make up all these excuses, from "bad scans" to "bad lighting" to "compressed video" to ....

::)

you don't see the Ronnie side saying all that.

why?

because we know that visuals do not lie like you seem to claim that they do.

Ronnie at his peak was clearly better.

there is lots of real support for this.

not just words and numbers like you have to rely on.

Meltdown - part 2 lol

Dorian owns you ! and Ronnie 9 times.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2006, 09:22:56 AM »
my meltdowns are well thought out aruments with many valid points.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2006, 09:29:03 AM »
my meltdowns are well thought out aruments with many valid points.

You walked right into this one didn't you?

How well thought out was Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder ever ? how well thought out was Flex Wheeler beat Dorian at the 1993 Mr Olympia ? how well thought out was Dorian's conditioning was a myth? how well thought out was 1994 was the most controversial Mr Olympia since 1980? How well thought was Matt Mendenhall was blocky? How well thought out Ronnie had better aesthetics than Matt Mendenhall? How well thought out was that Ronnie is one of the most aesthetic bodybuilders ? do I really need to continue? lol

man you make it so easy to own you.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2006, 09:44:06 AM »
Hulkster and Pumpster to  a lesser extent are butchering any thread with Dorian mentioned in it with some inate need to ram home how good Ronnie was!!!

Why do you need to compare them and fucking say how Ronnie is better all the time in every thread!?? You ruin it and lack credibilty, it is such an issue for you guys who clearly have some kind of removed inferiority complex.

Discuss the subject not display Ronnie lust in every fucking post.

Someone mentioned a broken record in this thread, that is a great description for you two.

Pumpster has redeeming qualities training posts etc but you are both boring as fuck girls

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2006, 09:48:58 AM »
Hulkster and Pumpster to  a lesser extent are butchering any thread with Dorian mentioned in it with some inate need to ram home how good Ronnie was!!!

Why do you need to compare them and fucking say how Ronnie is better all the time in every thread!?? You ruin it and lack credibilty, it is such an issue for you guys who clearly have some kind of removed inferiority complex.

Someone mentioned a broken record in this thread, that is a great description for you two.

Pumpster has redeeming qualities training posts etc but you are both boring as f**k girls

ta ta

Great post !

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »

Pumpster has redeeming qualities training posts etc but you are both boring as f**k girls

ta ta
'

must be a Yates fan :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2006, 09:55:32 AM »
'

He makes a valid point while owning you in the process lol

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2006, 10:09:44 AM »
'

I like Yates and I like Ronnie.

Both of their times have come and gone, maybe Ronnie could come back maybe.

But when I see you posting the lame shit constantly changing the direction of threads without fail it pisses me off that a subject sometimes cannot be discussed without you masterbating to Ronnie in it!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

theonlyone

« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2006, 10:21:27 AM »
Shawn Ray never ever came close to to to to to beating Doryan Yates. Doryan Yates deservingly won all his o's.. the the the the

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2006, 10:46:22 AM »
dorian looked small as hell in the video when he won the olympia. show me were ronnie won an olympia looking that small. his fucking delts, arms, and legs look like an amatures seriously, the proof is in the pudding he isnt that great, the video proves it period. he looks like an utter pile of small shit, cant believe that was the pinicle on bodybuilding that year.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »
Hulkster and ND, please piss off! You have a 400+ page thread of rehashed drizzle of your own!  >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2006, 11:21:31 AM »

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2006, 11:22:16 AM »

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2006, 11:42:51 AM »
Dorian always looked his best a week after the Olympia,he had a chance to really fill out and his condition was still good.Here`s a couple of screencaps taken from when he guest posed at the British Champs in 94.

Dorian looks dense as fuck there! Do you have that video?

cqfd

• Getbig II
  • cylindrical waists suck!
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2006, 11:54:30 AM »
It's funny, cutler's recent physique makes dorian look aesthetic and athletic  ;D
And oh, coleman already had  a gut/cylindrical waist in 98/99. It may not really show on pics but on videos, it does.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2006, 11:58:22 AM »
Hullkster's lack of any genuine confidence in his opinions is as pathetic as ever.  He still deems it necessary to post the same pictures over and over again.  Something in his life must be sorely lacking.

Dorian crushed Shawn Ray in 94 perhaps as overwhelmingly as he ever did.  Ray was perhaps closer to him in 92 and 95 irrespective of final placings - Dorian said as much himself about the 95 Olympia.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2006, 11:59:43 AM »
shawn was fantastic, except for the long torso, narrow shoulders and short blocky legs.  ;D

Put the crack pipe down! >:(
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »
Delta's comments are pretty accurate.  Shawn did indeed have those faults - his legs never flowed and were just lumps, the torso was long (still is I imagine) and his front lat shot when compared to others clearly shows his narrow shoulders.  He looks great in most muscular and crunching type shots as well as some of the so-called aesthetic stuff and ppl can no doubt produce a million photo-shoot and studio shots showing him looking great, but onstage these failings came to the fore and he was always going to get beaten by a Yates, Haney or even Coleman in latter years.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2006, 01:30:37 PM »
Put the crack pipe down! >:(
no crack here boy and i stopped the weed a few weeks ago. thank you for playing. and as i said, dont get me wrong, shawn was great but standing next to yates and he was crushed. personally wise i thought shawn was a dick as i witnessed him blow off a kid asking for an autograph at the 91 mr o, "sorry kid i gotta go and eat". but, this is a physic contest not personality. there you have it.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2006, 08:51:49 PM »
Even well known Yates butt boy Bob Wolff (a Yates guy almost on par with Peter McGough) admitted in Jan 95 Muscle and Fitness that Shawn won the 94 Olympia.

“Ray should’ve flown home with the Sandow.” – Bob Wolff

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2006, 09:10:30 PM »
Shawn Ray's backside was not as good as Yates and he carried 60lbs less muscle.

You can't win the Olympia without having the best back. Cutler beat Coleman from the back and that's how he won.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2006, 09:15:42 PM »
hulkster is a fag he cannot see a thread with any other any bodybuilder without bringing ronnie up,get a life you sad homo bastard

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2006, 09:23:18 PM »
Dorian's density is unbelievable here.

When are you going to put the video up :o