Author Topic: what do you all think of Tetex Elmu Prolongotam  (Read 1002 times)

trapsterman

• Getbig I
what do you all think of Tetex Elmu Prolongotam
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:22:49 AM »
m getting that swift cyp kick, any one use this gaer supposed to be the best human grade?  shooting it @375mg 3 times weely along with deca and anadrol, any opinons on test anyone used it berfroe and what where your results?  Tahnks in advance.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: what do you all think of Tetex Elmu Prolongotam
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 08:38:03 AM »
m getting that swift cyp kick, any one use this gaer supposed to be the best human grade?  shooting it @375mg 3 times weely along with deca and anadrol, any opinons on test anyone used it berfroe and what where your results?  Tahnks in advance.

Never heard of that company.

I'll take Organon Sustanon over most pharmaceutical grade test.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trapsterman

• Getbig I
Re: what do you all think of Testex Elmu Prolongotam
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 02:43:03 PM »
sorry about spelling mistakes i was in a hurry, anyhow this Testex Elmu Prolongotam is supposed to be the best human grade test available.  are any of you bros familiar with it or have tried it?  Been shooting it for about five weeks and do not know if i feel that test cyp kick.  these amps are from spain.  any feedback would be much appreciatted, thanks in advance.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
Re: what do you all think of Tetex Elmu Prolongotam
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »
we buy it in the chemist here in spain and is 100% legit.i prepared wth it this year.