Author Topic: Use of WU online  (Read 1328 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Use of WU online
« on: October 21, 2006, 12:31:47 AM »

whitewidow

Re: Use of WU online
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »
genxxl takes moneygram- id use that its way cheaper than WU- and you dont complete the transaction online- go to walmart or anywhere that does moneygram and send it at a store-not on your computer- I bet you use your real name when sending funds dont you ;)  all you need to do is hit up almart with a fake alias get on the moneygram phone tell them who and where you are sending funds -give them your fake info get your mg ref# and your done!!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 08:44:27 AM »
I have an online WU account and I was proccessing an order for some gear.  It said at the end that I would have to call WU to complete the transaction.  If I do not call in 24 hours they will not process the transaction.  I am kinda of scared to call for fear of these names may be on a "list".

What do you guys think?  I had to try and get something for this Winter.  My other paid for gear is who the f**k knows where...lost???..who knows.  More on that later...but for now do you think I should play it safe and not call WU.  it is for G-XX-L <-----  thats not the site but you may figure it out.

Thanks

The Widow is right....

Use MG and an alias as well, anything to get the transaction done.

A better solution would be finding a good source who doesn't require MG/WU payments.

Why pay a transaction fee to send money if you don't have to?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:11:53 AM »
Why in the world would you be using WUonline to send money for roids? Do you want a paper trail?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 09:25:34 AM »
Why in the world would you be using WUonline to send money for roids? Do you want a paper trail?

I agree, which is why I don't use WU.

If the source doesn't provide an alternate payment option, I say C'est la vie....

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 02:29:54 PM »
I agree, which is why I don't use WU.

If the source doesn't provide an alternate payment option, I say C'est la vie....

DIV

id honestly say WU and moneygram are the safest ways to go! why you ask? when sending money overseas western union charges 10%- meaning if your order is 300$ you have to pay 30$ to wire the money- sounds like alot- with moneygram as long as its under 500$ the fee is just 9.99$ thats on international only- for some reason it cost more to send moneygrams within the states- with either one all your info can be fake- so all anybody gets is a paper trail with fake info! and plus this way nothing is sent in the mail- transactions get done way faster! now if your buying domestic id still say WU/moneygram is the way to go- I just like the fact that all your info can be fake- if your source takes cash in the mail- thats a little sketchier-IMO- why? if it gets deliveerd to the wrong address your fucked!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2006, 04:16:42 PM »
I wish I could Bro...I am 95% sure I got burned from someone that had 1260+ post.  Can't trust nobody to do straight up honest business deals.  Always an excuse or just flat out never responds to PM's.  And they still post  ?????  I will give it one more shot elsewhere.  If that fails I am out of the game.  too many fucking trolls.

Yeah I know...Meltdown !!!!!

If someone on here has burned you report it to a mod.  We dont need low lifes like that on here.  It happened to me when I first came on here, yeah I was stupid too, if someone comes to you thats a red flag.  Wonder if it was the same douce who burned me, probally still around under a different name.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »
I wish I could Bro...I am 95% sure I got burned from someone that had 1260+ post.  Can't trust nobody to do straight up honest business deals.  Always an excuse or just flat out never responds to PM's.  And they still post  ?????  I will give it one more shot elsewhere.  If that fails I am out of the game.  too many fucking trolls.

Yeah I know...Meltdown !!!!!

I've already talked to the board owner about your situation and it's being handled.  I wonder, though, why would you trust that guy.  You've seen the type of posts he makes and he doesn't try to help anyone.  Why didn't you ask for references first?

id honestly say WU and moneygram are the safest ways to go! why you ask? when sending money overseas western union charges 10%- meaning if your order is 300$ you have to pay 30$ to wire the money- sounds like alot- with moneygram as long as its under 500$ the fee is just 9.99$ thats on international only- for some reason it cost more to send moneygrams within the states- with either one all your info can be fake- so all anybody gets is a paper trail with fake info! and plus this way nothing is sent in the mail- transactions get done way faster! now if your buying domestic id still say WU/moneygram is the way to go- I just like the fact that all your info can be fake- if your source takes cash in the mail- thats a little sketchier-IMO- why? if it gets deliveerd to the wrong address your fucked!

widow,

I really don't like the iconvenience of wiring cash, which is why I don't do it.  As far as cash or M.O. in the mail, I have the personal info, address and other credible details on the sources I do business with, so if they ever scammed me, alot of people would know.

It's a double edged sword, but I know many people on a few different forums.  If I send cash to a source it's because I'm pretty sure they are who they say they are.

If someone on here has burned you report it to a mod.  We dont need low lifes like that on here.  It happened to me when I first came on here, yeah I was stupid too, if someone comes to you thats a red flag.  Wonder if it was the same douce who burned me, probally still around under a different name.

He did report it to a Mod and it's being taken care of.  I'm trying to have this member banned from here.  Ultimately, it's not my decision, but the owner is aware.  If he won't ban the guy, I'm going to make a sticky letting everyone know who it is and to stay away.

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 02:09:14 PM »
The thing is DIV I was so excited that I may get some stuff that my guard was non existent.  Believe me I have learned.  Now I am wishing those 2 black dudes finished the job for me.  (another thread...lol).   

^Make a new thread about this.

We need to hear the drama.  :D

DIV

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »
The thing is DIV I was so excited that I may get some stuff that my guard was non existent.  Believe me I have learned.  Now I am wishing those 2 black dudes finished the job for me.  (another thread...lol).   

Damn I know who he is talking about.  Yeah there are lots of sharks swimming around out there.  Unless they will provide references (that you know) don't buy from anyone who approaches you.