Author Topic: Dubai  (Read 26326 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Dubai
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2006, 04:17:56 AM »
i didn't someone just altered thier quote when relyping to my post, and put in India. Its happens all the time on get big, such a sad thing :(

your a f uc king liat MAtt T, i seen the original post!! And your starting to sound like tamali !! (ive got this, i do that, eat sh it haters, internet bucktoothed jacka sses, etc etc)  ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2006, 04:44:42 AM »
so funny, guys like you who talk shit yet can't step on stage and actually compete as a bber.. I keep responding to this crap cause its funny as hell!  The fact that i made someone mad enough to say i should leave getbig is just to much for me to handle, you guys take this board way to serious. Go get laid or somethin ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2006, 04:47:23 AM »
so funny, guys like you who talk shit yet can't step on stage and actually compete as a bber.. I keep responding to this crap cause its funny as hell!  The fact that i made someone mad enough to say i should leave getbig is just to much for me to handle, you guys take this board way to serious. Go get laid or somethin ;)

Where do you suggest we go? Dubai, India? ;)
E

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2006, 04:53:27 AM »

Where do you suggest we go? Dubai, India? ;)

How bout Bombay, U.A.E..

I hear the Hindu women are hot underneath their Burkas ::) ;D
I

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2006, 05:12:47 AM »
he owns fuckall, hes a fucking juiced up 180 pound midget. and he's a BIGTIME FRAUD.

He had a business making shitty t shirts called "NAPTOWN" hahahaha.

post pics of ure girl, a big wad of money in ure hand - at least ten grand.

then ill call u a player, but ure a typical fukking dumb f**k canadian, go f**k a moose.

this is cashmoney bitch.

I know MattC is a Canadian, but please tell me this zero is not from up north.

The Beef

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2006, 05:14:17 AM »
I know MattC is a Canadian, but please tell me this zero is not from up north.

The Beef

I think he said he was from Miami Beach, Canada. ;D
E

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2006, 05:24:00 AM »
Matt, we all had a good laugh. If you just said "haha, that was funny, I wasn't thinking straight" eventually this would have died down.

But to lie and say that you never wrote that when most of us saw it is just wrong.

I understand somebody being tired and posting a wrong message.  But to lie and say that it never happend when clearly alot of saw it is a disgrace.  Dude, how can we respect you after this?
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2006, 05:31:15 AM »
do you have me mistaken for someone else? We have a few Matt's on this board, im quite baffled by all of this India nonsense :-\  nor do i see anything about a post saying it was late and i wasn't thinking. Please lets focus on the topic at hand which is Dubai which is located in UAE, and not India, SteelePegasus do you realize Dubia is not located in India?

Dubai is located India, after all that is where you have "business interest". 

next time that you buy a shirt do a google map search to get a visual as to where it is located on the map

"business interest"  ::) ::) ::) ::)

*we were willing to let this drop but your insistance that we didn't see what we saw is very interesting
Here comes the money shot

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2006, 06:10:11 AM »
i didn't someone just altered thier quote when relyping to my post, and put in India. Its happens all the time on get big, such a sad thing :(

No you didnt you lying fvcker :) i read it myself when you posted it, because i remember thinking "wtf is that guy talking about, hes got business interests in a place he doesnt even know where it is, hes been taken for a ride" Nice try at trying to get out of looking like a silly stinkorangatang  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2006, 06:14:19 AM »
Forgive my ignorance if wrong, but isn't Dubai in the UAE, and not in India. If so, then it is very easy to see how this city could put any American city, or any city in the world, for that matter, to shame. The Sheikhs, and their money and all...... 

give it a couple generations and they will be broke and cutting each others heads off once again :)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2006, 06:24:52 AM »

It's time to go...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2006, 06:29:57 AM »
be careful guys Matt T has taken down posters before...on the personal level ...
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2006, 06:35:01 AM »
Daym Matts pushing some serious weight his powerwheels must be sittin on 5's by now

Business prospects were better than we knew,he just flipped this house and made a whopping $5 bucks...tax free

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2006, 06:46:46 AM »
be careful guys Matt T has taken down posters before...on the personal level ...

i happen to know there exists a file on mattT with his home address and work info etc.

touche  :)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2006, 06:51:36 AM »
i happen to know there exists a file on mattT with his home address and work info etc.

touche  :)

haha, the tool was GIVEN 240 info, GIVEN by other members, anyone who was a somebody had 240's then info - i mena ffs hes a businessman it aint to find considering he pimps it out out 24/7 , Matt TSFOSNRING was spoon fed.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2006, 07:01:28 AM »
lol...hilarious fcuking thread . can't stop laughing ;D ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2006, 07:12:55 AM »
lol...hilarious fcuking thread . can't stop laughing ;D ;D ;D

sup dawg, you still rolling with the crew to columbus?

btw, this aint the first time Tsorgignging has pulled this shit, he was a member on Anabolicreview a 3 years ago, and specifically stated he had USED ANABOLIC STEROIDS, the tool came on here after his joke turn at the musclemania (where he softer than an offseason Chris Cook), claiming that "someone else" has started that message board account.

This dumb fag has gotta grow a set of balls start holding himself accountable for his own actions.

The only way he'll be on a rap vid is that if they ran out of big booty sisters, and Matt don a wig and wiggle his soft ass.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2006, 07:18:09 AM »
I own a Realty Services company, and iv been very busy with that. My team is currently flipping a 3600sqft revenue property, and I'm also working on securing more funds for more flip projects next spring. Along with that I'm also getting ready for another show in April. So my ebidrentals.com site is coming, I just have yet to put 100% of my time into it. I guess I'm just an idiot who knows how to make money ;) and runs his own Realty Services company at the age of 24, is dating a hot r&b singer who is signed with jrecords(watch out for me in her new vid on MTV!), and has many more projects on the way!

Holla!!

Ok ok, enought about Dubai, who cares. Now Matt, lets she a pic of your lady!! and all will be forgiven ;D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2006, 07:42:50 AM »

WTF does stepping on a stage, oiled up in a gay thong, have to do with you telling f cking lies? If you had just turned around and said look guys, i made a mistake, rather than deleting the words then atempting to claim you never wrote it in the 1st place, then everyone would have so much more respect for you. Except I forgot, bodybuilders never make mistakes do they (unless it is in their contest prep if they show up at a show in sh itty shape, and then they have learnt their lesson and it will NEVER happen again) !!  ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2006, 08:25:21 AM »
sup dawg, you still rolling with the crew to columbus?

btw, this aint the first time Tsorgignging has pulled this shit, he was a member on Anabolicreview a 3 years ago, and specifically stated he had USED ANABOLIC STEROIDS, the tool came on here after his joke turn at the musclemania (where he softer than an offseason Chris Cook), claiming that "someone else" has started that message board account.

This dumb fag has gotta grow a set of balls start holding himself accountable for his own actions.

The only way he'll be on a rap vid is that if they ran out of big booty sisters, and Matt don a wig and wiggle his soft ass.

Yeah, Columbus all the way , Dawg  8)
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »
WTF does stepping on a stage, oiled up in a gay thong, have to do with you telling f cking lies? If you had just turned around and said look guys, i made a mistake, rather than deleting the words then atempting to claim you never wrote it in the 1st place, then everyone would have so much more respect for you. Except I forgot, bodybuilders never make mistakes do they (unless it is in their contest prep if they show up at a show in sh itty shape, and then they have learnt their lesson and it will NEVER happen again) !!  ;D

I'm going to Dubai, India soon and jump on stage and start flexing ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »
Maybe just maybe, Matt's business interest knows more than he is telling.  Maybe his company is thinking about buying Dubai and moving it to India.  Has anyone thought about that. ;D

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
Business interest in UAE?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!111111111

Are you going to flip some property there too?  Sounds like a a drug deal or P4G if I ever heard it.
Motherboy (the band).

TDK

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2006, 10:52:22 AM »
I guess it's all relative, over here in the US water freezes at just a little lower than 35 degrees, so we would consider that cold. j/k ;)

He obviously means degrees C dumbass.  Not everyone measures in degrees F like in the USA.

Ok, lesson over  :)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »
Maybe just maybe, Matt's business interest knows more than he is telling.  Maybe his company is thinking about buying Dubai and moving it to India.  Has anyone thought about that. ;D

Yep, i bet thats what hes doing onlyme, i think were underestimating stinkarangatang's business expertise, a man of his caliber would have no trouble demoleshing dubai and flipping it in india.
8) B.B.C. 8)