Author Topic: Dubai  (Read 26325 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Re: Dubai
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2006, 09:28:26 PM »
Business Interests there?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!111

Is part of your "EBidRentals.com" business you were whoring a month ago?  Trying to fill some Middle eastern apartments at a low price?!

I own a Realty Services company, and iv been very busy with that. My team is currently flipping a 3600sqft revenue property, and I'm also working on securing more funds for more flip projects next spring. Along with that I'm also getting ready for another show in April. So my ebidrentals.com site is coming, I just have yet to put 100% of my time into it. I guess I'm just an idiot who knows how to make money ;) and runs his own Realty Services company at the age of 24, is dating a hot r&b singer who is signed with jrecords(watch out for me in her new vid on MTV!), and has many more projects on the way!

Holla!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2006, 09:30:18 PM »
But you still thought Dubai was in India, dumbshit.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2006, 09:37:41 PM »
But you still thought Dubai was in India, dumbshit.  ::)

Where in his first post did he say that?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2006, 09:40:54 PM »
Where in his first post did he say that?

He edited it after got abuse for his stupidity.
Ron: "I am lazy."

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2006, 09:42:39 PM »
i didn't someone just altered thier quote when relyping to my post, and put in India. Its happens all the time on get big, such a sad thing :(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2006, 05:22:03 AM »
I've been to Dubai on the way to the Maldives. You can almost smell the money out there - these Arabs stop at nothing in their quest for opulence and luxury.

I found it was too hot though - I went in October 2002 and my plane landed at midnight out there and the heat was stifling - easily about 35 degrees at that time of night. I hate to think what it was like in the daytime.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2006, 05:25:08 AM »
I've been to Dubai on the way to the Maldives. You can almost smell the money out there - these Arabs stop at nothing in their quest for opulence and luxury.

I found it was too hot though - I went in October 2002 and my plane landed at midnight out there and the heat was stifling - easily about 35 degrees at that time of night. I hate to think what it was like in the daytime.

I guess it's all relative, over here in the US water freezes at just a little lower than 35 degrees, so we would consider that cold. j/k ;)
E

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2006, 05:30:42 AM »
Trump is already investing over one Billion dollars in Dubai.  they have some kind of island resort that looks like a palm tree being built.  Unreal project. 

There is actually two other projects planned, one is a giant marina and the other is meant to look like a pineapple I think.
I

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »
i didn't someone just altered thier quote when relyping to my post, and put in India. Its happens all the time on get big, such a sad thing :(

no they didnt you fukking joke.

your not getting out of this one you dumb fuck.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2006, 01:18:37 PM »
Dubai may have a fancier plumbing system, cool looking buildings and cleaner streets ...but puttin LA or NYC to shame ?? hahahha yeah ok.....Cities are nothing without the people inside of them. NYC has much more culture than that boring ass city. hahahaha  Yes it may be oozzing with gold and riches but its in the middle of no where and even worst ruled by homo ass oil tycoons....

NYC is Squad Approved
L

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2006, 08:43:43 PM »
I own a Realty Services company, and iv been very busy with that. My team is currently flipping a 3600sqft revenue property, and I'm also working on securing more funds for more flip projects next spring. Along with that I'm also getting ready for another show in April. So my ebidrentals.com site is coming, I just have yet to put 100% of my time into it. I guess I'm just an idiot who knows how to make money ;) and runs his own Realty Services company at the age of 24, is dating a hot r&b singer who is signed with jrecords(watch out for me in her new vid on MTV!), and has many more projects on the way!

Holla!!

With all due respect, Matt, that paragraph isn't all that impressive. I myself live in a 4000 sq.ft house, own 3 other properties of roughly the same size, am a lowly blackjack dealer, who doesn't know how to make money, am 46, with a gambling problem, dates M.O.R pussy, and has no projects on the way, and I got a physique just as good as yours... So if you wanna really wow us, then wow us, come with something better than a "3600 sq. ft. revenue property"...that's weaker than Adonis' bench press, sheeeeeesh.....
Cam ad mi

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2006, 08:49:27 PM »

Holla!!

tough life man--can I have some of that life for a while?  good job man--truly

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2006, 08:51:59 PM »
I've been to Dubai.

Stayed in the mina-a-salam which is regarded as the finest hotel in Dubai.

The Burj -Al Arab is the 7* hotel which faces it. The reason it has a seventh star is that it has it's own road direct from the airport.

The is another 7* hotel is neighbouring Abu Dhabi (the emirates palace).

I went in the Burj and it was full of idiots - 70yr old women in Channel track suits and far too much suntan (vulgar basically).

The place is bling - even the airport had Bentley's for sale and gold bullion bar shops.

Nov to April is the best time to go, any other time is absolutely roasting and unbearable.

Here's the top hotels rated:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g295424-Dubai-Hotels.html

did you go there for vacation or business?

if vacation, how much did it cost you?
Deep Tissue Massage

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2006, 09:03:03 PM »
considering that in less then 6 years, the whole middle east is going to be nuked to hell, why would Trump want to invest in anything over there?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2006, 10:52:44 PM »
With all that knowledge in making money, why don't you invest in an education? It would make you a better person, not just another dumbass with monopoly money ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2006, 10:59:37 PM »
tough life man--can I have some of that life for a while?  good job man--truly

thanks bro im tryin..
Holla..

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2006, 11:00:26 PM »
no they didnt you fukking joke.

your not getting out of this one you dumb f**k.

i have no idea what you are talking about?? :-\

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2006, 11:03:26 PM »

Man your a fucking lier

do not do business with this piece of shit

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2006, 11:07:27 PM »
that fucking cock sucker is not telling the truth...he said India.  He even made a follow up post saying "it was late and I and wasn't thinking"

do you have me mistaken for someone else? We have a few Matt's on this board, im quite baffled by all of this India nonsense :-\  nor do i see anything about a post saying it was late and i wasn't thinking. Please lets focus on the topic at hand which is Dubai which is located in UAE, and not India, SteelePegasus do you realize Dubia is not located in India?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2006, 11:15:11 PM »
im shocked to see how much more advanced it is then New York and LA..

If you think New York / LA are advanced, take your head out of your ass and finally leave the 90s. U.S. has been going downhill compared to the rest of the world for a long time when it comes to building and new technologies. So, New York's tallest building was built in 1931. Cutting edge!!! So, what's being built to replace WTC? Some mostly hollow structure they're claiming to be the "tallest building in the world". Pathetic. Fortunately they're building a 2000+ ft building in middle east and not a fake one, but a real one.

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2006, 11:51:16 PM »
why do matt and jag work so hard to make canadians look so stupid. they must be from Ontario.
Go Big Red!!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2006, 12:25:07 AM »
ru threatening me?

Bigger Business
Getbig V

ace

(No subject)
« Sent to: MattT on: Today at 12:18:43 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its time for you to leave getbig

Report To Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
getbigs bigger business

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:32 AM »
duh

(edit)

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2006, 12:40:05 AM »
ima witness

He did post that Dubai was in India!

It doesnt matter if you own a business at 24, and living large!  if you're DUMB, then you'll always be dumb, but with lotsa money of course but hmm, can ya count em?

Somebody said with all that money, invest on education.  You're making all the bodybuilders fall into the old stereotype (meathead = dumb)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2006, 01:55:16 AM »
ima witness

He did post that Dubai was in India!

It doesnt matter if you own a business at 24, and living large!  if you're DUMB, then you'll always be dumb, but with lotsa money of course but hmm, can ya count em?

Somebody said with all that money, invest on education.  You're making all the bodybuilders fall into the old stereotype (meathead = dumb)

I saw it as well. Just as many others did.

He's just another bullshitter.

This is the same guy who juices and competes in natural shows. What does that tell you? It tells me EVERYTHING I need to know.

Funny how he edits the post, and then pretends he was never wrong.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....