Author Topic: winny tabs vs. injections  (Read 1316 times)

barnabas

• Getbig II
winny tabs vs. injections
« on: October 21, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »
I think it was Division who mentioned in another post that tabs of winny were better than the injections.  I'm looking to use winny on my next cycle.  I've never used the tabs before so thats why I'm asking.  I've used the injectable and never had a problem with it.  I have heard the tabs are tough on the liver though.  So your help would be appreciated.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: winny tabs vs. injections
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »
I think it was Division who mentioned in another post that tabs of winny were better than the injections.  I'm looking to use winny on my next cycle.  I've never used the tabs before so thats why I'm asking.  I've used the injectable and never had a problem with it.  I have heard the tabs are tough on the liver though.  So your help would be appreciated.

Lil' barnabas,

I never said they were "better".

I said you would be better served by drinking the winny or taking it in tablet form rather than injecting it.

The tabs are 17AA and, yes, they are taxing on the liver.

As long as they are the only orals you are using you'll be fine.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 09:50:17 AM »
Lil' barnabas,

I never said they were "better".

I said you would be better served by drinking the winny or taking it in tablet form rather than injecting it.

The tabs are 17AA and, yes, they are taxing on the liver.

As long as they are the only orals you are using you'll be fine.

DIV

Why would taking it orally be better than injecting it though? aside from the obvious dangers of injections, is it not better to bypass the liver by injection?

im not trying to be obtuse or argumentitive im just wondering if thats the only reason you say to take it orally, as i remember you saying it would be stupid to inject winny when it can be taken orally.
8) B.B.C. 8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 09:58:35 AM »
Why would taking it orally be better than injecting it though? aside from the obvious dangers of injections, is it not better to bypass the liver by injection?

im not trying to be obtuse or argumentitive im just wondering if thats the only reason you say to take it orally, as i remember you saying it would be stupid to inject winny when it can be taken orally.

Assuming you are on a cycle, you are already going to be doing multiple injections per week.

Why add another one if you don't have to?

It's going to be metabolized via the liver anyway....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 05:40:51 PM »
Assuming you are on a cycle, you are already going to be doing multiple injections per week.

Why add another one if you don't have to?

It's going to be metabolized via the liver anyway....

DIV

I agree.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 02:05:19 PM »
i would rather use injectable winny...
w