Author Topic: MuscleMission connection re Brady & Titus????  (Read 24984 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
True Adonis - unless you have something the police dont have, your statements that Musclemissions are connected are just plain rumors, one of the many we have heard.  I put up the police time line of the events leading to the Murder for Hire and there is nothing with said about that site. You are fishing for rumors.

They havent even charged Titus with anything, and since I speculate that the information and timeline ended at the end of May, and this is October, they waited to see if there was anything else from Craig Titus on his recorded calls, but nothing came to avail.

Why then wait 4 months on a suspected hit on witnesses if this was really serious?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
True Adonis - unless you have something the police dont have, your statements that Musclemissions are connected are just plain rumors, one of the many we have heard.  I put up the police time line of the events leading to the Murder for Hire and there is nothing with said about that site. You are fishing for rumors.

They havent even charged Titus with anything, and since I speculate that the information and timeline ended at the end of May, and this is October, they waited to see if there was anything else from Craig Titus on his recorded calls, but nothing came to avail.

Why then wait 4 months on a suspected hit on witnesses if this was really serious?

Same reason why they WAITED MONTHS AND MONTHS to Arrest Scott Peterson.  Building a leak proof case and encompassing everyone involved is more important in this case as they all MAIN parties right where they want them.  Titus in jail and tabs on everyone involved.

The DA`s office knows what it is doing.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Anabolic outlaw is Musclemissions
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »
Did ya'll know that?
Most are all show no go!

AVBG

Re: Anabolic outlaw is Musclemissions
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2006, 03:33:55 PM »

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
TA.... have you been able to connect Glen and Brady?  Can you get some evidence that shows Glen giving the ten Gs to Brady?  If it was taken care of and Brady tells Titus he's going to walk, then somebody got paid.  So far the cops are only letting on to two envelopes containing $500 each.  You need another zero....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA.... have you been able to connect Glen and Brady?  Can you get some evidence that shows Glen giving the ten Gs to Brady?  If it was taken care of and Brady tells Titus he's going to walk, then somebody got paid.  So far the cops are only letting on to two envelopes containing $500 each.  You need another zero....

Glen has a connection I am most sure.

The police need to know some things and I would like help if you or Ron are willing.

AVBG

The police need to know some things and I would like help if you or Ron are willing.

go get 'em Columbo!

John Romano

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Sure, I'm willing to let you help.  I think I can speak for Ron too, as I'm sure he is also willing to let you help.  Call the police and tell them we're cool with you helping.  Now, bro, always remember - follow the money.  Your theory means nothing unless you can prove that the 10 Gs - proceeds from the sale of Titus' home gym on e-bay - made it's way from Glen to Brady to whomever the trigger man would be.  Which would also be interesting because the middle between Brady and the hit man is a cop.

stormwolf

• Getbig I
  • It begins

Ok - let us help your True Adonis. You seem to know everything. You seem to think that this Dennis Bates is the one who is connected. This sounds way too far fetched. Why doesn't the police do anything?

Titus needed $10,000 for the hit.
Dennis Bates sold the gym equipment for $10,000 initially. Then $12,000 finally.

Where did the money go to??? Where did Nelson Brady get his money? Is there a connection between Dennis Bates and Nelson Brady? Until you find a connection between the two, there is nothing!

It Begins. It Ends.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Ok - let us help your True Adonis. You seem to know everything. You seem to think that this Dennis Bates is the one who is connected. This sounds way too far fetched. Why doesn't the police do anything?

Titus needed $10,000 for the hit.
Dennis Bates sold the gym equipment for $10,000 initially. Then $12,000 finally.

Where did the money go to??? Where did Nelson Brady get his money? Is there a connection between Dennis Bates and Nelson Brady? Until you find a connection between the two, there is nothing!

Rest Assured, this information is going in the right hands.  How Dare Bates try to threaten me.  Now the heat is on.

I have contacted Greta Van Sustern and provided her with all the information I could and will continue to do so.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Rest Assured, this information is going in the right hands.  How Dare Bates try to threaten me.  Now the heat is on.

I have contacted Greta Van Sustern and provided her with all the information I could and will continue to do so.

and contact her sister, she's a forensic psychiatrist

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Why have you contacted Greta Van Susteren?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Why don't you just contact the lvpd?  I'm sure they looked into muscle missions anyway very closely anyway.
Most are all show no go!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Unless you find the money in an envelope labelled "Money I is goin to pay da hitman 4 titus LOL" you can speculate all you want - at no stage will it ever become evidence.

Titus won't be charged unless brady flips and since its been a while you can assume that its unlikely.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Let me repeat that unless there is proof - you do not accuse anyone of anything. You can bet the the police have monitered all conversations between Titus and Bates over the last few months, and if there was something, they would have investigataed it. Besides - is there a connection beween Brady and Bates??? So far - no proof has come up. But if Brady decides to work with the DA office, perhaps we will know more.  Then again, isn't Brady a convicted felon also?

The trial starts around January 22nd, 2007, and there will be a number of motions, subpeanos of peoples, and more coming up...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: Is there a MuscleMission connection re Brady & Titus?
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2006, 09:20:10 PM »
TA

No need to call the cops.  Belive me, they have been reading this as well as other websites I'm sure.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2006, 08:57:40 PM »
I wonder if 5.0 is reading this board right now.

If so, you guys were serious assholes in 1994 when you gave me that red light ticket.

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2006, 12:58:40 AM »
two LLcs with no tanglbles

OK,I know this means you have no assets or whatever and you have nothing for him to take in a lawsuit...but what does two LLc's mean? :-\
genetic phenom

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2006, 06:17:31 PM »
Maybe True Adonis did hear something that the rest of us havent? I mean for god sakes look at that retard's dumbo ears!!

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
HERE IS THE SALE OF THE GYM ON EBAY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Craig-Titus-and-Kelly-Ryans-Private-Gym-For-Sale_W0QQitemZ320005207972QQihZ011QQcategoryZ48848QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

12,000 grand.  Craig Needed 10.

OKAY, this may sound far-fetched, but look at the winning bidder name:  1christheboss( 32) 

Is that Chris the Boss or Christ He Boss??  If it's the latter, maybe the Muscle Missions guy bid on it and "won", but just delisted it and sold it privately so that everyone would think that Craig sold it and people thought it was worth a shit. Maybe he just helped "preserve" Craig's pride by appearing to have sold it for more than Craig needed because it wasn't going to bring what Craig thought.

Just an idea....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV

OKAY, this may sound far-fetched, but look at the winning bidder name:  1christheboss( 32) 

Is that Chris the Boss or Christ He Boss??  If it's the latter, maybe the Muscle Missions guy bid on it and "won", but just delisted it and sold it privately so that everyone would think that Craig sold it and people thought it was worth a shit. Maybe he just helped "preserve" Craig's pride by appearing to have sold it for more than Craig needed because it wasn't going to bring what Craig thought.

Just an idea....
That is stange.  Sharp of you to pick that out.  He's not tryin to fly under the radar by any means.
Most are all show no go!