Author Topic: Kamali has a message for getbiggers  (Read 27057 times)

Alex23

Re: Kamali has a message for getbiggers
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2006, 04:14:10 PM »
your not even on my level

I Hope for your sake your not going to the AC.

You're right; I've past the 5'4" bar when I was 12... . Still  having trouble getting into some rides at the fair?

I am. What are you getting at? Are you threatning me like a little bitch on a message board?????

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2006, 04:16:31 PM »
I don't believe davidpaul is actually a gangbanger......he can actually spell a little!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2006, 04:18:35 PM »
Thanks guys.  And I'm not ripping on anyone, it's just a general analysis.  There are some dudes in BBing who are of supreme confidence, very professional and mature, like many adults.  Then there are others who want to e-scrap everytime someone mentions they were holding water at a show. 

AVBG

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2006, 04:22:07 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2006, 04:22:21 PM »
Thanks guys.  And I'm not ripping on anyone, it's just a general analysis.  There are some dudes in BBing who are of supreme confidence, very professional and mature, like many adults.  Then there are others who want to e-scrap everytime someone mentions they were holding water at a show. 

What disapointed me throught the years is seeing some of the pros looking incredible but not knowing or being able to share shit about dieting, training etc... just a result of a very talented "coach/nutritionist".... the "Did what was Told" syndrom...  Kovacs was like that...

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2006, 04:39:16 PM »
Make sure you make it, btw you have dug yourself a hole.

You realized you just made a couple threats to me, Jerryme7 & others on a message board right? I don't think this one will fly.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2006, 04:39:20 PM »
Bodybuilding is a sport which tends to attract people who wish to improve themselves.  Often, people who end up being pros are those who started as short and skinny, not bright, small member, family issue, really anything, and responded well to training and other things.  So even though they may be 100 pounds bigger, they still retain that same insecurity.  Not all guys, but some.  While this new muscle lets them dominate any room they enter in real life, on message board e're all the same 65x65 pixel monster.  So, they might get flamed and it takes them back to how they felt as an insecure youth. 

Wow... are you sure you're not Shari's psychotherapist?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2006, 04:41:06 PM »
LOL... "glocking" = I pack more heat than an over door.

Bodybuilding is a sport which tends to attract people who wish to improve themselves.  Often, people who end up being pros are those who started as short and skinny, not bright, small member, family issue, really anything, and responded well to training and other things.  So even though they may be 100 pounds bigger, they still retain that same insecurity.  Not all guys, but some.  While this new muscle lets them dominate any room they enter in real life, on message board we're all the same 65x65 pixel monster.  So, they might get flamed and it takes them back to how they felt as an insecure youth.  

It's not all guys, but you def see it more in Bbing than you do in sports like football or basketball.  Just something to know, why they take this board stuff so seriously.

Monster truth.
HAHA, RON.....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2006, 04:41:48 PM »
You realized you just made a couple threats to me, Jerryme7 & others on a message board right? I don't think this one will fly.

phone the internet police linda.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2006, 04:49:13 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2006, 05:09:46 PM »
sure thing Linda. ;D

Seems like BF beat me to it...

This thread is pure gold. First we have DavidPaul who is having a mid-life crisis and wanting to relive his glory days of food stamps, welfare checks, blue nikes, and gang banging.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2006, 06:12:21 PM »
RON...YOUN ARE LIKE RAY (Works at the Cal, etc.,)...   :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2006, 07:51:08 PM »
Queen Tameela will have a surprise at next years AC.

Whats that supposed to mean? Your a little girl and you wouldnt do shit...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »
Does Mr. Kamalli realize what type of dynamic the internet is? Why does he post such obvious ammunition for his detractors to use against him? I mean, if a bus load of 3rd graders gives me the finger, I don't stop the bus and challenge the kids to a fight.

Is the King nuts?
a

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2006, 08:10:09 PM »
LOL... "glocking" = I pack more heat than an over door.

Bodybuilding is a sport which tends to attract people who wish to improve themselves.  Often, people who end up being pros are those who started as short and skinny, not bright, small member, family issue, really anything, and responded well to training and other things.  So even though they may be 100 pounds bigger, they still retain that same insecurity.  Not all guys, but some.  While this new muscle lets them dominate any room they enter in real life, on message board we're all the same 65x65 pixel monster.  So, they might get flamed and it takes them back to how they felt as an insecure youth. 

It's not all guys, but you def see it more in Bbing than you do in sports like football or basketball.  Just something to know, why they take this board stuff so seriously.

Probably the most truthful thing you've ever said on here. :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2006, 08:57:42 PM »
david sean paul

Are you a real cripple?
Q

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2006, 08:59:13 PM »
Does Mr. Kamalli realize what type of dynamic the internet is? Why does he post such obvious ammunition for his detractors to use against him? I mean, if a bus load of 3rd graders gives me the finger, I don't stop the bus and challenge the kids to a fight.

Is the King nuts?

Yes.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2006, 09:42:36 PM »
For the sake of putting this old dog to sleep once and for all, one of you should call Kamali's bluff.  Do any of you truly believe that if you were to "go up to Kamali's face" and insult him at the Arnold classic, that he would then, in turn, bring about any bodily harm to your persona?  Think about this for a moment, the man will be at a public event, will be there either to participate and/or to represent muscletech and will most likely want his "fans" to notice him in as much of a positive light as possible.  Why would the guy make himself look bad by getting into a physical altercation with anyone?

The fact that some of you also associate the size of a human being with his ability to properly defend himself (i.e. fight) is beyond me.  This is an average guy who picked up a set of weights, pumped his body with drugs, followed a set diet 1.5 months away from a contest and then participated with the rest of those guys covered in oil, bronzing lotion and clothed with only a small spandex band aid around his nuts. If any of you go up to his face and called him by any derogatory name, he would do nothing to you, but insult you in return.  The moment he puts his hands on any of you, even if you defend yourself, you could also, in turn, sue his ass off for all his parents are worth.  Really, gentlemen, give this a try and report back with pictures and even videos if possible.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2006, 09:49:02 PM »
haha kamali is right none of you nerds would have the balls 8)

E
E

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
Gotta feel for Kamali and other top guys. I have seen off season images where he is absolutely huge. However, appearing on stage ripped is another art altogether and many people, including our own Adonis and Goodrum, have discovered you lose a lot of mass trying to get contest ready. In the off season it is easy to walk around as a big guy and feel good about yourself. At a contest all we see is a somewhat smaller version of the big guy. When trying to lose a lot of fat often the competitor looks way too small compared to what you have seen before.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2006, 06:31:33 AM »
Gotta feel for Kamali and other top guys. I have seen off season images where he is absolutely huge. However, appearing on stage ripped is another art altogether and many people, including our own Adonis and Goodrum, have discovered you lose a lot of mass trying to get contest ready. In the off season it is easy to walk around as a big guy and feel good about yourself. At a contest all we see is a somewhat smaller version of the big guy. When trying to lose a lot of fat often the competitor looks way too small compared to what you have seen before.
incredible insight. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2006, 06:58:27 AM »
once again king proves he's the biggest penis in the bodybuilding community...well, maybe second biggest..he didn't whack his live-in friend with his strung out wife.

footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2006, 07:05:56 AM »
The bio on her webpage is pure gold ;D ;D

CLASSIC STUFF: About as genuine as those green eyes and face jobs that she's had done....too funny this stuff...they jam their asses full of drugs and all of a sudden they are from elite lineage!

Bethany Carter Howlett was born and raised in Northern Virginia just outside of Washington, D.C. As a child she was involved in athletics and modeling having been the daughter of two time professional athlete David Andrew Howlett who played both professional football and professional baseball, and former runway model Marcia Ann Stockett Howlett. The father of David Andrew Howlett was the majority shareholding owner of the Cleveland Indians professional baseball team. She is the granddaughter of a former high level officer of the extremely elite MASON secret society of social engineers in the Washington, D.C. area. Bethany Carter Howlett was a member of the International Order of the
Rainbow for Girls, a youth orgnization comprised of girls of MASON lineage between the ages of eleven and twenty, and sponsored by Masonic Lodges. Because of this elite lineage, she is now an active member of the Order of the Eastern Star headquartered in the former Perry Belmont Mansion in Washington, D.C.

footloose and fancy free

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2006, 07:39:24 AM »

CLASSIC STUFF: About as genuine as those green eyes and face jobs that she's had done....too funny this stuff...they jam their asses full of drugs and all of a sudden they are from elite lineage!

Bethany Carter Howlett was born and raised in Northern Virginia just outside of Washington, D.C. As a child she was involved in athletics and modeling having been the daughter of two time professional athlete David Andrew Howlett who played both professional football and professional baseball, and former runway model Marcia Ann Stockett Howlett. The father of David Andrew Howlett was the majority shareholding owner of the Cleveland Indians professional baseball team. She is the granddaughter of a former high level officer of the extremely elite MASON secret society of social engineers in the Washington, D.C. area. Bethany Carter Howlett was a member of the International Order of the
Rainbow for Girls, a youth orgnization comprised of girls of MASON lineage between the ages of eleven and twenty, and sponsored by Masonic Lodges. Because of this elite lineage, she is now an active member of the Order of the Eastern Star headquartered in the former Perry Belmont Mansion in Washington, D.C.

That's quite the lineage she's carrying. Her father must have been the early version of Bo Jackson since he played both Professional baseball and football, interesting that I've never heard of him though.

I can't quite decide which one of these plastic surgery addicts looks worse. It's a toss up.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2006, 07:42:01 AM »
That's quite the lineage she's carrying. Her father must have been the early version of Bo Jackson since he played both Professional baseball and football, interesting that I've never heard of him though.

I can't quite decide which one of these plastic surgery addicts looks worse. It's a toss up.
yeah all "women" of "elite lineage" have tattoos on the lower back and wear g strings. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!