Author Topic: Kamali has a message for getbiggers  (Read 27040 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Kamali has a message for getbiggers
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2006, 04:28:38 PM »
I bet my abs are better then king kamalis, after i mow down a buffet. Im not joking...... The dude hits the stage with a full gut!!!
-

Alex23

« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »
ok....then what are you classified as Blockhead? A wigger?

JM7, it's well known around here that blockhead is a crackawhite wannabe... He fantsizes daily watching "Malibu Most Wanted" hoping to, one day, become like his Idol "B-Rad"....

BH, next time you go to timeout, are you going to appologize like a little bitch like you did last week?????

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »
JM7, it's well known around here that blockhead is a crackawhite wannabe... He fantsizes daily watching "Malibu Most Wanted" hoping to, one day, become like his Idol "B-Rad"....

BH, next time you go to timeout, are you going to appologize like a little bitch like you did last week?????

hey Alex post that picture of you with Will Harris i need a laugh.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »
Ray..who works the local CA shows...Come on? NO one knows him?
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2006, 04:40:23 PM »
Sarcasm....Id like to see how in shape you are?

Are me and Alex the only ones not scared to show pics of ourselves?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2006, 04:41:18 PM »

Oh, I be knowing BRad from the 'Bu'. REPRESENT! Me and him kick it and play 'GameCast' together and shit...word!

I was never put on Time Out, dawg...but from what I hear from alexxx...it's a place that no man ever wants to be. Where you be residin, cuzzz? You got my money???

?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »
Sarcasm....Id like to see how in shape you are?

Are me and Alex the only ones not scared to show pics of ourselves?
ask your "girlfriend" what kind of shape i'm in, she should know she's seen me naked often enough.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2006, 04:43:07 PM »
Please.....she said you aint shit!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2006, 04:44:23 PM »
 Hey sarcasm...you might be talkin about his sister...Jerryme7 aint got no bitch...he RESPECTS women, remember?

Men who respect women never get no play. Bitches and ho's never give their pussy up to 'nice sweet caring sensitive' guys like Jerryme7.
?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2006, 04:44:51 PM »
Please.....she said you aint shit!
funny when i was pounding her doggie style all she said was...shit!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Alex23

« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2006, 04:47:17 PM »
I was never put on Time Out, dawg...but from what I hear from alexxx...it's a place that no man ever wants to be.

....Then STFU and stop farting vapor threats and making racist comments... you're walking on thin ice...

What a fucking tool... so far seems like me, Kamali, Ron, Jerryme7, Mr. Intenseone & Matt C "Have dug a hole for ourselves at the ASC2007".... Brought to you by the pasty whitez "gang bangerz" known as BLockHEather and DavidPaula

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2006, 04:48:36 PM »

Linda who are you to call someone a bitch, you pumpkinheaded sorry excuse for woman.

We can't wait to meet you at Columbus sweetheart.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2006, 04:49:07 PM »
Blockhead....your momma says different ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2006, 04:49:37 PM »
....Then STFU and stop farting vapor threats and making racist comments... you're walking on thin ice...

What a fucking tool... so far seems like me, Kamali, Ron, Jerryme7, Mr. Intenseone & Matt C "Have dug a hole for ourselves at the ASC2007".... Brought to you by the pasty whitez "gang bangerz" known as BLockHEather and DavidPaula

meltdown by linda trip. You are now our bitch.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »

COLOSSAL MELTDOWN..."alexa, alexis, alexandria". Face it 'G'...I be ALL up inside yo head...youknowwhatImsayi n???? I be a part of your LIFE!

You got my money??????
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2006, 04:52:47 PM »

Linda, when I have I ever said I have problem with Mattc/Ron/Intenseone, stop trying to hide behind others you fag.

MattC might be rolling with us ing Columbus, It will be nice to finally meet you sweetheart. ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2006, 04:53:56 PM »
meltdown by linda trip. You are now our bitch.
That's why I be askin da ho fo' my MONEY!!!! I already asked her like...3 times! A pimp needs to get paid...snap!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2006, 04:57:03 PM »
Sources from the V are tellin' me that the kid in Mask was in fact based of Linda's Golithian pumpkin head.

YOU GOT A BIG FUKKIN HEAD MAN!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2006, 04:57:17 PM »
Linda, when I have I ever said I have problem with Mattc/Ron/Intenseone, stop trying to hide behind others you fag.

MattC might be rolling with us ing Columbus, It will be nice to finally meet you sweetheart. ;D
EXACTLY!!! Ron Himself, MattC and Intenseone are ALL independent political associates of TheBlockHead and 'the firm' and davidpaul and his crip nation.

MattC knows he can roll with us and either way he will be under our protection as will Intenseone and Ron Himself.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2006, 04:59:04 PM »

Hahahahahahaha! Rocky Dennis!

Looks like Meatloaf with downsyndrome. Hey davidpaul...#18 on our mission. Alex23.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 23, 2006, 05:02:19 PM »
  Hahahahahahaha! Rocky Dennis!

Looks like Meatloaf with downsyndrome. Hey davidpaul...#18 on our mission. Alex23.

I actually feel sorry for this kid, I  remember selling crack to his mother.

How else can you explain THAT BIG FUCKIN' HEAD

Alex23

« Reply #196 on: October 23, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
EXACTLY!!! Ron Himself, MattC and Intenseone are ALL independent political associates of TheBlockHead and 'the firm' and davidpaul and his crip nation.
 MattC knows he can roll with us and either way he will be under our protection as will Intenseone and Ron Himself.

Hahahahahahahahaah epic avoid the subject after appologizing like a little bambi bitch...

Seems like I'll be on the lookout for a couple of 147lb wanna bees....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 23, 2006, 05:07:22 PM »
 Is his mom that one ho who used to trick it down over there on 156th st/Vermont...in Inglewood? White bitch...real skinny...always smelled like piss. That be her? I know who she is...she be owing me money.

I bet we see Alex23 at the expo with his wrist band on...his giant VPX bag and his camera around his neck being excited to take a picture with an IFBB "pro".
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: October 23, 2006, 05:08:08 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaah epic avoid the subject after appologizing like a little bambi bitch...

You actually think we weigh 147 pounds, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Bitch, we are known all over the fucking world, ask anyone in the know, we aint 147 pounds, thats the weight of your BIG FUCKING HEAD.

Someone with a BIG FUCKING HEAD, will have a shock if they have the balls to go to columbus.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 23, 2006, 05:09:49 PM »

MONUMENTAL guido picture!!! Hahahahahaha!

Avoiding WHAT subject? When did I ever apologize...in seriousness? you don't get me by now???

MONSTER inability to detect sarcasm.
?