Author Topic: Kamali has a message for getbiggers  (Read 27203 times)

Alex23

Re: Kamali has a message for getbiggers
« Reply #200 on: October 23, 2006, 05:10:42 PM »
You actually think we weigh 147 pounds, hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa

Bitch, we are known all over the fucking world, ask anyone in the know, we aint 147 pounds, thats the weight of your BIG FUCKING HEAD.
Someone with a BIG FUCKING HEAD, will have a shock if they have the balls to go to columbus.

Delusional Self-promotion meltdown.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: October 23, 2006, 05:11:43 PM »
Is his mom that one ho who used to trick it down over there on 156th st/Vermont...in Inglewood? White bitch...real skinny...always smelled like piss. That be her? I know who she is...she be owing me money.

I bet we see Alex23 at the expo with his wrist band on...his giant VPX bag and his camera around his neck being excited to take a picture with an IFBB "pro".

cuz, this hoe, would offer to suck my dog Lil Jonesy's dick for an 8 ball. Fuckin' hoe was speedballing while the BIG FUCKING HEADED one was inside of her. Main reason he HAS A BIG FUCKIN HEAD.

Last I heard, crazy Al murphy could have been one of his father, al of course didnt want anything to do with the bitch.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 23, 2006, 05:12:49 PM »
Delusional Self-promotion meltdown.

I think you should start pming people sweetheart, some is in for a shock.

You fucked with the wrong people.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 23, 2006, 05:14:34 PM »
 I know Al to...they call him 'spade' on the streets...that n---a owe me $11 bucks. See if you can get that off him and bring it to Columbus wit you...youknowwhatImsayin???

Alex23 is pulling out all the stops now...he's backed in a corner and all he got is quoting us and adding a 'meltdown, epic, monster'. He's getting desperate.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 23, 2006, 05:16:16 PM »
I know Al to...they call him 'spade' on the streets...that n---a owe me $11 bucks. See if you can get that off him and bring it to Columbus wit you...youknowwhatImsayin???

Alex23 is pulling out all the stops now...he's backed in a corner and all he got is quoting us and adding a 'meltdown, epic, monster'. He's getting desperate.

I'll see what I can do with the $11 bucks, you know how that ni**a is with his money,

all I know is one thing Dawg, Linda has one BIG FUCKING HEAD man.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 23, 2006, 05:17:59 PM »

I know...and he looks like Meatloaf with down-syndrome. He be #18 on our mission list...and we fully plan to execute it.
?

Alex23

« Reply #206 on: October 23, 2006, 05:22:12 PM »
I think you should start pming people sweetheart, some is in for a shock.
You fucked with the wrong people.

DP, How does a washed off 46yo depleted  146lb wearing blue Nike with the high top nostaligic about the 80's becomes obssessed with a fucking internet board???

At this point, You're gonna have to stfu or "repraizeeeeeennnt" and show your ugly fuckface...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2006, 05:24:34 PM »

Who taught you how to type and spell and collaborate sentences? Miss Karen?
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »
DP, How does a washed off 46yo depleted  146lb wearing blue Nike with the high top nostaligic about the 80's becomes obssessed with a fucking internet board???

At this point, You're gonna have to stfu or "repraizeeeeeennnt" and show your ugly fuckface...

you have A BIG FUCKING HEAD, anyways, whats your point, you will see us at the ac, if you have the balls to attend now.

If only we were 146 Linda, ask around, see what ni**as are saying..............

I think its a good thing that you posted pic of yourself, then got into a feud with ballers.

It shows shows your intelligence cupcake.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2006, 05:34:19 PM »
 ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 23, 2006, 05:37:56 PM »

Who's that guy next to King with the 6 chins and hairy forearms??? Someone was trying to lie to me and say it was Ron Himself. I said..."No, way...stop trying to make things up...Ron Himself is jakked/shredded with a natural golden tan and adonis(not Adam) like looks and he would NEVER EVER get within 20' of King unless he was trying to stol' on him in the name of his website"

I again, was told I was wrong...who has the facts????
?

Alex23

« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »
you have A BIG FUCKING HEAD, anyways, whats your point, you will see us at the ac, if you have the balls to attend now.
If only we were 146 Linda, ask around, see what ni**as are saying..............
I think its a good thing that you posted pic of yourself, then got into a feud with ballers.
It shows shows your intelligence cupcake.

Why wait for the ASC2007? I'm In Marina Del Rey all week... Why don't you drop by and walk the walk?

Check your PM little bitch...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2006, 05:43:34 PM »
Why wait for the ASC2007? I'm In Marina Del Rey all week... Why don't you drop by and walk the walk?

Is that a convention for people with BIG FUCKING HEADs?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2006, 05:44:37 PM »
 ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2006, 05:45:18 PM »

WAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

We are in his big gigantic head so bad...he is resorting to Derek Anthony status and PM'g people to fight him all from comments on an internet message forum about bodybuilding. WAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NUCLEAR MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!! Hey davidpaul...we OWN this tard now! We're a part of hi slife...we're inside that head!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha...he melted so bad he is threatening to meet up to fight. BAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2006, 05:46:52 PM »

We are in his big gigantic head so bad...he is resorting to Derek Anthony status and PM'g people to fight him all from comments on an internet message forum about bodybuilding. WAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

NUCLEAR MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!! Hey davidpaul...we OWN this tard now! We're a part of hi slife...we're inside that head!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha...he melted so bad he is threatening to meet up to fight. BAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

he didnt even pm me, unless we fucked him up so bad, that hes still writing it, haha, BIG FUCKING HEADED FUCKER!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 23, 2006, 05:47:53 PM »
;)
Hahahahahahaha! Rom Himself's arms look better than Kings. We own King so bad while he was posing for this picture he kept knny, 240 and Goatboy in mind. He melted so bad...he had to make a sign for us while out in Las vegas.
?

Alex23

« Reply #217 on: October 23, 2006, 05:48:20 PM »
Is that a convention for people with BIG FUCKING HEADs?

Oh Brother... way to back off like a five year old. I bet your mopped wouldn't make the trip... there's allways the bus, you should be used to it...

So you're backing off officially little bitch ???

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 23, 2006, 05:49:34 PM »
Oh Brother... way to back off like a five year old. I bet your mopped wouldn't make the trip... there's allways the bus, you should be used to it...

ac2007, thats the deal be there.

will be nice to meet you Linda. :-*

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 23, 2006, 05:50:57 PM »

Why don't you come down to Compton, I'll be there all year.

ANYTIME, NOW WHATYOUSAYIN?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »
 I can't believe this is happening...I can't believe it. he is meltingdown  so bad...he is flipping a camera the phone and making threats via PM like Derek Anthony does and challengeing people to fisticuffs because of hurt feelings on a bodybuilding chat forum.

This has gone to far...we better quit before this tard starts cutting himself or pulling some of his hair out in anger.
?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2006, 05:58:23 PM »

Any chance of you posting his meltdown PM?

Alex23

« Reply #222 on: October 23, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
This has gone to far...we better quit before this tard starts cutting himself or pulling some of his hair out in anger.

Hahahahahahahaha... the only thing melting down is your wet palms by the thought of hitting the timeout box once again and loose your precious social life..

this was already too far 9 pages ago when you started getting into racist shit about Jerryme7.

I called DP out and he backed off like a bitch... point made.

Think before you type.  :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2006, 06:04:22 PM »

I was never put on Time Out...Jerryme7 called me a 'wigger' and I asked him what that was. Nothing racist about that.

dp takes these forums like they are meant to be...with a grain of salt and with tounge in cheek.

You on the other hand uh...wel...hahahahah...w ell...take it a little bit eh...you know.

Bottom line is this...outside of these forums. I NEVER think about you. You watch a movie on HBO....and you think about me. TheBlockHead. I come across your mind...I'm in your head. I affect your life. I am a part of your life.
?

Alex23

« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2006, 06:17:15 PM »