Author Topic: Internet Explorer 7.0.... IT SUCKS SO FAR  (Read 2337 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Internet Explorer 7.0.... IT SUCKS SO FAR
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 11:09:18 AM »
Which version of Windows are you running? 

XP

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 12:57:37 PM »
XP

C'mon man. I know you're on the 95 ;).

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 02:44:26 PM »
If your having trouble with FireFox than go to the control panel and remove it. Shut the compute off (not restart) for a minute and re-install FireFox. Unless your using the original DOS 86 window system, you should not have any problems with the new install verson. Not letting anyone  log off a site is very rare now days. Unless Mr.Intenseone is just trying to play everyone. Good Luck.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 04:27:24 PM »
If your having trouble with FireFox than go to the control panel and remove it. Shut the compute off (not restart) for a minute and re-install FireFox. Unless your using the original DOS 86 window system, you should not have any problems with the new install verson. Not letting anyone  log off a site is very rare now days. Unless Mr.Intenseone is just trying to play everyone. Good Luck.

Some where, some place,   MR.  Intenseone heard Rush say Firefox was liberal.   That's really what's going on here.   ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 04:36:01 PM »
Unless Mr.Intenseone is just trying to play everyone. Good Luck.

Now why in the hell would I do that?? My knowledge of computers is very limited....I can turn it on, log on to the internet and post pictures (and I just learned that within the last six months) and thats about it.....anything else, I need Lori's help!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2006, 04:37:30 PM »

Some where, some place,   MR.  Intenseone heard Rush say Firefox was liberal.   That's really what's going on here.   ;D

::)

Personally I think it's a conspiracy :P!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 01:40:24 AM »

Conservatives should be all over Linux, so they don't have to further support the known "liberal" causes of Bill Gates. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise