Author Topic: Why?  (Read 1049 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Why?
« on: October 22, 2006, 12:48:31 PM »
Why do people just "light up" in the back seat of my car w/o asking if it would bother anyone and then leave cigarette butts in the ashtray which made my car stink?

Why do some drivers when they are at a stoplight...creep forward a little, then a little more, then a little more until their car is almost in the middle of the intersection causing a potential hazard?

Why do some people pick their nose w/their fingers and then offer you a mint or something else that they have touched w/their hands?

Why?

R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Why?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »
people are gross and stupid.  Most of them anyway

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 01:03:31 PM »
The first one has to be your fault, stella.  nobody ever lights up in my car . . . not even my superiors.  Is there something about you that makes them think "she won't mind"?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 01:05:02 PM »
Why do people just "light up" in the back seat of my car w/o asking if it would bother anyone and then leave cigarette butts in the ashtray which made my car stink?

THAT PISSES ME OFF WORSE THAN ANYTHING.

WHAT THE HELL??????

You know the bastards wouldn't smoke in there own cars, but if its your car its OK.
S

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 01:07:40 PM »
Why do some drivers when they are at a stoplight...creep forward a little, then a little more, then a little more until their car is almost in the middle of the intersection causing a potential hazard?

I know exactly what you mean here. How about when this driver is behind you and they creep up so damn close it's as if you have a damn magnet in your trunk.

Why do some people think because I am an I.T. major that ANY questions regarding anything on earth that envolves a computer, I'm supposed to have the answer?

Why do these same people always say, " what do you have all those certifications for?" or "what did you go to school for?" when I tell them I have no clue how to use their Kodak digital camera,software, myspace sh*t on their pc?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »
Hey K1,
I hate to bug you but my modem keeps losing its Broadband Link, how do I fix that?

Just kidding! ;D
S

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »
Hey K1,
I hate to bug you but my modem keeps losing its Broadband Link, how do I fix that?
Just kidding! ;D

LMAO.  ;D  exactly.

Nah best one I had was by one of my wifes friends. She asked me if I could install ms excel on her pc because she "couldn't find it!" I asked her if she ever used it on her pc, and she said "I don't know!"  ???

I remember thinking "Oh GOD, I WANT TO KILL MYSELF SOMETIMES!"

Me and my wife go over (since we were going to watch the games anyway) I grab a beer and get on her pc. I go straight to the damn program and start it for her ,and I"m like you have to be f(*king kidding me!"

I just walked out the room,and was like "I"m done installing it!"

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2006, 01:41:10 PM »
The first one has to be your fault, stella.  nobody ever lights up in my car . . . not even my superiors.  Is there something about you that makes them think "she won't mind"?

Good point.

If your personality invites persons to take advantages of you, they will.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
i wont smoke in anyones car..i can friggin wait 30 mins till we get there..

however i'll light up in my car if i'm buzzed regardless ...

i smoke when i drink...
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2006, 02:42:07 PM »
STella, what I don't understand is how they manage to get the cigarette lit, let alone smoke the whole thing.

As soon as you hear the match or the lighter flick, you should be saying there is no smoking in this car, and when they butt it out, you should inform them if goes out the window. You might even say, I'll pull over so you can toss the cigarette outside.

I'm with Al-Gebra on this one. I know it's blaming the victim, ...but you got it coming.  :-\
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2006, 02:53:34 PM »
Sometimes you just gotta lite up a Marlboro.  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2006, 02:54:54 PM »
Sometimes you just gotta lite up a Marlboro.  ;)

........or a "Camel"?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
........or a "Camel"?

Camel filters is a great cigarette too!  ;) the quality of the tobacco is superior as the cigarette burns twice as slow as Marlboro.