Author Topic: Whoa ! Man , this guy has got some POTENTIAL !  (Read 4847 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Whoa ! Man , this guy has got some POTENTIAL !
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 10:50:57 AM »
Nice photo chopping.. this is more like World... notice the fangs are actually gone.. ;D  little disapointed..

Still has great potential, super grainy excellent structure and density. Doesn't go too much overboard offseason either. I wonder why he hasn't placed higher yet..

This would make a great muscletech add. Check out the kid besided Will, checking out the chick, and the chick in the back checking out Will's arms. I bet that kid is gonna start shooting! ( and I don't mean sperm ;) ) ( or do I ) ?
just push some weight!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 05:28:15 PM »
they are all fuckin morphed.no way anyone that big have a small waist line..dude how the hell do you even say this that these pics are real.but he did look quit big in the movie BE COOL.

THESE PICS ARE NOT MORPHED...I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING THESE PHOTOS OF WILL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE I FIRST SAW HIM AND THOUGHT IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONES WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO TO BE THAT GREAT. NONE THE LESS I WAS WRONG AND YES HE IN THE OFF SEASON HAS A TINY WAIST AND A HUGE SHOULDER WIDTH AND HUGE ARMS. I HAVE A LOT OF PICS OF HIM AT ALL ANGLES AND POSES WITH THE SAME DIFFERENCE IN SHOULDER TO WAIST RATIO. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO MORPH MANY OF THESE POSES JUST BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE SOME OF THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN AT. HIS PHOTOGRAPHER WAS DEXTER SMITH WHO VERIFIED THAT NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE SHOPPED AND THAT WILL HAS THIS SHAPE. THERE IS ANOTHER BLACK BODYBUILDER (I HAVE TO FIND HIS PICS) FROM SOME YEARS AGO THAT HAD A TREMEMNDOUSLY SMALL WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO. AS SOON AS I FIND HIS PIC I WILL POST IT. IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE HAS NO ROOM FOR HIS INTESTINES YET HIS SHOULDERS ARE HUGE.
C

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2006, 05:34:19 PM »
in response to the first pic of the post

Can anyone say SYNTHOL????? :o
I lost my ass in Vegas

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2006, 06:18:53 PM »
THESE PICS ARE NOT MORPHED...I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING THESE PHOTOS OF WILL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE I FIRST SAW HIM AND THOUGHT IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONES WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO TO BE THAT GREAT. NONE THE LESS I WAS WRONG AND YES HE IN THE OFF SEASON HAS A TINY WAIST AND A HUGE SHOULDER WIDTH AND HUGE ARMS. I HAVE A LOT OF PICS OF HIM AT ALL ANGLES AND POSES WITH THE SAME DIFFERENCE IN SHOULDER TO WAIST RATIO. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO MORPH MANY OF THESE POSES JUST BECAUSE OF THE ANGLE SOME OF THE PICTURES ARE TAKEN AT. HIS PHOTOGRAPHER WAS DEXTER SMITH WHO VERIFIED THAT NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE SHOPPED AND THAT WILL HAS THIS SHAPE. THERE IS ANOTHER BLACK BODYBUILDER (I HAVE TO FIND HIS PICS) FROM SOME YEARS AGO THAT HAD A TREMEMNDOUSLY SMALL WAIST TO SHOULDER RATIO. AS SOON AS I FIND HIS PIC I WILL POST IT. IT LOOKS AS THOUGH HE HAS NO ROOM FOR HIS INTESTINES YET HIS SHOULDERS ARE HUGE.

Seems like Will has an uppercase stalker...

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2006, 09:42:58 PM »
Awesome physique on Will.
Team Goodrum!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 06:41:20 AM »
Nice photo chopping.. this is more like World... notice the fangs are actually gone.. ;D  little disapointed..

Still has great potential, super grainy excellent structure and density. Doesn't go too much overboard offseason either. I wonder why he hasn't placed higher yet..

Because you have to stand next to someone to win