Author Topic: Crimes of Passion  (Read 6781 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: Crimes of Passion
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »
i've never done either of those things, mind you.

I never got married, so never got seriously criminal.

all I do is post on a webbyuforum about crimes of passion...

I'll be ok in the morning
with love etc
Linda

but i'd still like to hear about the best thing you ever did to an errant lover?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2006, 09:23:13 PM »

but i'd still like to hear about the best thing you ever did to an errant lover?

I left him. It made him realize what an idiot he was and how much he lost. That was punishment enough
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 12:09:12 AM »
you often don't realize what you had until you lost it.  Other times you realize what you have, but are powerless to stop it

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »
i'm sick and tired of this.  someone bashed in my side gate end of terrace last night (that was when I was at the pub and before my upstairs neighbour came down with her hammer).  I phoned the police today.  I said hello hello I don't want you to come round right now but may I please report criminal activity on ashmore road w9

I'm pretty certain it was the crackheads up the road...  I'd hate to think I'm still winding up criminal married with children ex-lovers on the wrong drugs.

FANCY DRESS ONLY
HALLOWEEN HEEEER

xL
I wacked up a temp "you're banned" sign.  No, it says condemmed.  I got it in Canada.  Wow but they have the best Halloween stuff in America.  I've got a 6' pumkin man and an 8' spider I'm gonna stuff.  But we have no leaves yet.  Perhaps I'll take my old futon apart.

And on the front door and the back door I've put "smile you're on my web cam"

fancy dress only
boooooooooooo

dangly earrings
and call 999

I'm playing Alice Cooper again.  I'm 18.  I was perhaps 15 or 16  that year.  I went to that riot in Toronto.  I was backstage.  They gave me quaaludes.  I got home intact.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 08:38:17 AM »

Never had an errant lover.... however, I did have a cat who hated one of my beaus so much, he would dump in his ski boots every chance he got.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 08:51:29 AM »
alice cooper
million dollar babies

this song is like 30+ years old

but is about madonna

apparantly she tried for 4 or 5 years to do it again herself, then she tried for 2 years to adopt here.  Then she went to Africa..  pleeeese  gaziliillions

+i'm not yet old enough myself.

now, a baby, that would be a crime of passion.  Thank the lord almighty i missed out on that.

ALWAYS CARRY CONDOMS
with mad love
Linda
xxx

ps: look, the news is all going to go retrograde for 3 weeks.  All our pasts will come back to haunt us.  I've been reading the stars again.

gotta go out and face the music and the landlady.  I had a showdown with her last night when I said the pub was not safe...  All I said was we need a bouncer or 3.  Then she set into me and said I invited the ........    I went home.  I'll apologise tontite.   Mixer is bringing his guitar.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 09:18:50 AM »
I think it's time to switch to water dear.  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 01:21:38 PM »
Never had an errant lover.... however, I did have a cat who hated one of my beaus so much, he would dump in his ski boots every chance he got.

{LOL}  ...and who says pets don't communicate?  :D  Babies and small animals will always out them for you.
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 01:24:30 PM »
{LOL}  ...and who says pets don't communicate?  :D  Babies and small animals will always out them for you.

Lol, and strange how often they're right, too.  :)