Author Topic: natural (or one that i can get on a sunday night at a drugstore) diuretic?  (Read 2521 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
anyone know a good diuretic that i could get quickly thats at least a little effective?  i booked a commercial on very late notice thats shooting tomorrow.  im pretty lean but would like to drop some water...cutting fluids and sodium tonight and throughout tomorrow
its comin today

jmt1

• Getbig IV
not sure if they would have taraxatone at a drug store...if not look for anything with dandelion root, uva ursi.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
not sure if they would have taraxatone at a drug store...if not look for anything with dandelion root, uva ursi.

thanks for hte response...my drugstore closed at 11 so i just got back with some diurex, i guess its midol type stuff for women bloating...gonna try that out....will try some of the above next time
its comin today

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
Just curious what kind of commercial did you get booked for? 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Just curious what kind of commercial did you get booked for? 

sports authority commercial...i ended up wearing an underarmour type shirt, so the diuretic wasnt necessary....i ended up taking the midol shit, didnt do anything really...in fact i think i pissed less than normal....oh well
its comin today

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
dandelion root, uva ursi.

fyi for future reference, you can get the above at Lowe's Foods...
i

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Alcohol is a good diuretic
S

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Alcohol is a good diuretic

lol...yep, but careful with the dosage, it will lower test levels and slow metabolism for three days but it will dehydrate ;D
i

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
hey im not playing at all...is it true that prep h pulls out water from the applied area.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
hey im not playing at all...is it true that prep h pulls out water from the applied area.

don't know if it's true or not but it's worth a shot, i think you'd have to apply, then wrap the area (abs) in saran wrap and sleep in it...uncomfortable i'm sure, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
i

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
Re: natural (or one that i can get on a sunday night at a drugstore) diuretic?
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 06:59:46 AM »
Or you can go the classic Taraxatone..... Both great diuretics