Author Topic: Las Vegas, Nevada  (Read 1599 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Las Vegas, Nevada
« on: October 23, 2006, 01:37:24 AM »
Does anybody here live in Las Vegas?
w

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Las Vegas, Nevada
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 05:31:29 AM »
Alas no, but I would love to - I would happily quit Britain for that place.  :)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 10:38:37 AM »
yours truly...what's up? ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »
I lived there in 1999 to 2001 then back here. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 03:46:54 PM »
Sure do on the southwest side of town..... about 15 minutes from the strip and i work in central las vegas or pretty damn close depending on what you call central...

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
Sure do on the southwest side of town..... about 15 minutes from the strip and i work in central las vegas or pretty damn close depending on what you call central...

Southwest eh?  Me too... ;)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 06:01:59 PM »
i am looking to buy a third home there very soon

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »
i am looking to buy a third home there very soon

Good thing you waited 6 months, you just saved about 8-20% depending on the size...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 06:14:36 PM »
Good thing you waited 6 months, you just saved about 8-20% depending on the size...
whats a good place to live in vegas i havent started looking yet and am still open to location options

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 07:12:05 PM »
Alas no, but I would love to - I would happily quit Britain for that place.  :)

I warn you! There are muslim owned convenience stores and gas stations there!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 08:03:52 PM »
Doesn't Vegas have the highest suicide rate?
S

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 09:49:58 PM »
whats a good place to live in vegas i havent started looking yet and am still open to location options

South Vegas is booming I heard.  Summerlin I think is really nice.  hendereson is nice too.  Most of west of the 15 is nice.  Little patches here and there not to bad.  My uncle lives near the end of Sahara and that is really nice.  My kids and mom had a beautiful home built in Summerlin.  I love Vegas

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 10:44:09 AM »
Vegas great place to visit but i wouldnt raise kids here to save my life....Crime rate is high price of living is outrageous and school systems and education are somewhere near the 50th worst in the nation.... I would say anything west of Buffalo and south of washington is nice all the way to blue diamond... that includes summerlin which is ritchy in my book and all of the new stuff that is being built. i live off the 2-15 and sunset newer area with alot of construction taking place. that i area is going to gain value for sure just because of all the things being built around there plus we got 2 schools reallly close which always brings up value in property..... but yeah vegas is not the place to start a family if you ask me...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2006, 10:54:41 AM »
Last time I went to last vegas the new developments were booming, this was only in March of this year. Directly on the road from LA there were houses going up all over the place, not far from the main strip either.

The houses were circa $400k if I recall, all looked the same, very regimented designs, but not bad I guess.

I was actually considering a move their myself, but I was told it gets hot as fuck out there in summer, plus my wage gets me a lot more in Aussie land.

WTF is with the house prices in LA? 800K for a basic house? Fuck that! Might as well just buy one for $3mil in Newport! :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
Does anybody here live in Las Vegas?

No.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 11:15:22 AM »
Vegas is good, just stay away from fitness models and washed up bodybuilders...and by no means please don't move in with them.  I heard you could wind up in the back of a Jaguar on fire... :o :o :o :o

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 12:56:07 PM »
Vegas great place to visit but i wouldnt raise kids here to save my life....Crime rate is high price of living is outrageous and school systems and education are somewhere near the 50th worst in the nation.... I would say anything west of Buffalo and south of washington is nice all the way to blue diamond... that includes summerlin which is ritchy in my book and all of the new stuff that is being built. i live off the 2-15 and sunset newer area with alot of construction taking place. that i area is going to gain value for sure just because of all the things being built around there plus we got 2 schools reallly close which always brings up value in property..... but yeah vegas is not the place to start a family if you ask me...
like i said this will be my third home,and raising a kid is not a problem due to my new found hate for human contact