Author Topic: Man simulated sex with statue of ram  (Read 649 times)

finalfrontier

• Getbig II
Man simulated sex with statue of ram
« on: October 23, 2006, 04:57:42 AM »
A sales manager, who pulled down his pants and pretended to have sex with a statue of a merino ram, told police he was drunk and "just being a clown".

His action was spotted not only seen by a passing policeman, but also by a busload of about 40 international tourists – one of whom took several photos, Rotorua District Court was told yesterday.

Ronald Benjamin Holden, 34, of Mt Maunganui, admitted committing an offensive act and was given diversion.

The court was told he committed the offence in Omarama with the apparent encouragement of the busload of tourists.

A passing police officer arrested Holden and took him to the Omarama police station where he co-operated fully.

He told police he was sorry for his actions and that he had been drinking and was just being a clown.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Man simulated sex with statue of ram
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 05:11:57 AM »
That's hardly news worthy, my buddies do worse each weekend :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 06:14:06 AM »
wow then throughout my life I have, in the name of making my buddies laugh commited many assults on statues...

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 07:10:15 AM »
A sales manager, who pulled down his pants and pretended to have sex with a statue of a merino ram, told police he was drunk and "just being a clown".

His action was spotted not only seen by a passing policeman, but also by a busload of about 40 international tourists – one of whom took several photos, Rotorua District Court was told yesterday.

Ronald Benjamin Holden, 34, of Mt Maunganui, admitted committing an offensive act and was given diversion.

The court was told he committed the offence in Omarama with the apparent encouragement of the busload of tourists.

A passing police officer arrested Holden and took him to the Omarama police station where he co-operated fully.

He told police he was sorry for his actions and that he had been drinking and was just being a clown.

I remember a story in england when a guy was fucking a goat (a real one) in a field next to a train line just as a train went slowly past 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 07:15:02 AM »
I remember a story in england wales when a guy was fucking a goat (a real one) in a field next to a train line just as a train went slowly past 
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 08:49:52 AM »
Fcuking clowns that turns this into a legal case.

WTF is up with that?

Have a talk with the laddy, and be done with.

Where is the common sense?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise