Author Topic: Why can't we just all get along........ like on Star Trek...  (Read 13204 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why can't we just all get along........ like on Star Trek...
« on: October 23, 2006, 06:18:02 AM »
:-\

LONDON - The heated debate over veils that cover the faces of some British Muslim women is growing ugly and could trigger riots, the head of Britain's race relations watchdog warned on Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061022/ap_on_re_eu/britain_veil_debate

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Why can't we just all get along........ like on Star Trek...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 06:20:57 AM »
i'd totally bang 7 of 9
carpe` vaginum!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 06:33:46 AM »
It's gonna kick off here big time before to long. I think they'll be another terrorist attack soon and then the backlash will begin

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 06:34:31 AM »
i'd totally bang 7 of 9
SEE, WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 06:51:19 AM »
These pigs need removing from the british isles, no ifs no buts, no multicultural propaganda, no more me giving in my heritage.

Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said some violent attacks already have occurred against Muslims in the country. He said some women's veils have been forcibly pulled off, mosques set on fire and Muslims beaten by gangs of men.

Oh... ok muzzie, once again, muslims are the fucking victims. Not the average anglo saxon who's heritage is being wiped away for multiculturism.

When in Rome, do as the Romans, otherwise... get fed to the tigers, lions and bears!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »

It's funny I used to fantasise about Janeway and 7of9 getting it on. Unless it was just my perverted imagination, I swear that there was some lesbian undertones in their relationship

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 06:58:08 AM »
It's funny I used to fantasise about Janeway and 7of9 getting it on. Unless it was just my perverted imagination, I swear that there was some lesbian undertones in their relationship
Me too :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 07:00:14 AM »
Would you hit it ???  I would ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 07:01:33 AM »
You fellas are fans of Star Trek "teh gayest show on earth"? :-X

Doesn't that mean you're both raging homosexuals? :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 07:05:48 AM »
You fellas are fans of Star Trek "teh gayest show on earth"? :-X

Doesn't that mean you're both raging homosexuals? :-\
We're talking about do-able chics on sci-fi shows... cool your jets fagboy :P  I'm more of a star wars fan... Star Trek is alright.  The new Battlestar Gallactica is kicking fucking ass.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 07:08:20 AM »
You really are a stupid fucker nordic... We're talking about doing the chics on Star Trek and you call that homo ???  I guess in your backwards thinking ways, you suck dick and call yourself hetro.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 07:10:11 AM »
Huh? Are you mad? Why did you need to fucking posts for that shit outburst of yours? :-*

I was jesting but oh well, take it serious if you want brother... :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 07:14:02 AM »
Huh? Are you mad? Why did you need to fucking posts for that shit outburst of yours? :-*

I was jesting but oh well, take it serious if you want brother... :-\
Wrong totwo Einstein.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 07:15:18 AM »
Are you originally from England ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 07:16:48 AM »
Wrong totwo Einstein.

Thanks for educating me lover boy... :P

Are you originally from England ::)

I am English born, English educated, parents aren't "English" tho.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 07:19:52 AM »
Thanks for educating me lover boy... :P

I am English born, English educated, parents aren't "English" tho.
You are a fag :-X Oh well, it's cool... I have some gay friends, might as well be ok with having gay enemies.  Have you told your parents you're a homo yet?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 07:26:14 AM »
You are a fag :-X Oh well, it's cool... I have some gay friends, might as well be ok with having gay enemies.  Have you told your parents you're a homo yet?

W E A K ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 07:32:51 AM »
W E A K ::)
You thanked me for educating you, and called me loverboy... The only thing that's weak is your brain.  Again, you should have read that sounded bad before saying it.  ;)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 09:18:19 AM »
You thanked me for educating you, and called me loverboy... The only thing that's weak is your brain.  Again, you should have read that sounded bad before saying it.  ;)

I used to think you had some intelligence, but... now you're just going off on one :-X

Keep on attacking my intelligence buddy, it makes you look REALLY smart! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 10:02:27 AM »
:-\

LONDON - The heated debate over veils that cover the faces of some British Muslim women is growing ugly and could trigger riots, the head of Britain's race relations watchdog warned on Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061022/ap_on_re_eu/britain_veil_debate

That's sad. I'm all for assimilation and integration into a new culture, but I think the process should be gradual and allowed to progress naturally at it's own pace. To forcibly require Muslim women to reveal themselves is a cruel & brutal assault on their sensibilities. I equate it to an American woman visiting the south of France and demanding she go topless on the beach. You may laugh about it, ...but seriously tho, ...is that the kind of treatment you'd want for your mothers, sisters, wives, or daughters... demanding they expose their breasts for everyone to see in public?

I think the veils will disappear given time in a western culture, but to demand it will only re-inforce resistance to making the leap. That said...

I LOVE Star Trek  :D  Wasn't too fond of Voyageur. I found it kinda boring, and I can't help but be reminded of the soap opera Ryan's Hope everytime I see Captain JaneWay. I really liked Star Trek TNG. How can you resist such a sexy Shakespearean actor who could say "Make It So" with such masterful presence?  :D

But my all-time favourite Star Trek is DS9. It always had great story lines, and a full compliment of very diverse and very well fleshed-out characters with distinctive personalities. Worff and his strong silent, and dignified Klingon ways. The slimey Cardassian tailor. Major Keira Nerice and her fiery personality, former freedom fighter for the Bajoran resistance, desperately struggling to leave her warrior past behind, and find new purpose for her life. Then there are all those brutish Klingon warriors types, sexing things up a bit with their raw primitive ways. The anally retentive by-the-book shape-shifter Odo ...just aching to let his hair down. How can you not smile at the heartwarming childhood misadventures of Jake and Nog? ...or empathize with Captain Benjamin Cisco... mere mortal, single father, Federation Captain and reluctant emissary of the Bajoran prophets, as he struggles to be a good father, raise his child, guide the station, lead his crew, protect Bajore and the wormhole, ...while having the weight of the quadrant on his shoulders  :o ...And then there's everybody's favourite... the Pharenghi that everybody loves to hate and hates to love... that greedy, conniving, would sell-his-own-grandmother for a strip of gold pressed latinum  ...Quark.  :D Oh Man, ...I JUST LOVE THAT SHOW!  ;D
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 12:34:25 PM »
Would you hit it ???  I would ;D

i just looked her up on imdb . . . quite a sad story. 

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 02:03:06 PM »
That's sad. I'm all for assimilation and integration into a new culture, but I think the process should be gradual and allowed to progress naturally at it's own pace. To forcibly require Muslim women to reveal themselves is a cruel & brutal assault on their sensibilities. I equate it to an American woman visiting the south of France and demanding she go topless on the beach. You may laugh about it, ...but seriously tho, ...is that the kind of treatment you'd want for your mothers, sisters, wives, or daughters... demanding they expose their breasts for everyone to see in public?

I think the veils will disappear given time in a western culture, but to demand it will only re-inforce resistance to making the leap. That said...

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion... but gotta tell you Judi, I find yours very naive.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 02:27:58 PM »
No burkas, can't have a bitch going around looking like Darth Vader.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 03:35:40 PM »
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion... but gotta tell you Judi, I find yours very naive.

really?  :-\ hmmm. I don't see how. I mean just about every other culture living in the west has always started adopting western ways. I'm not saying it happens overnight, ...but it does happen. I can't see it staying as a permanent thing. I do think forcing a woman who's been in a burka her whole life to expose herself to others is a bit traumatic, ...not to mention a pain-in-the-tush. Now bad hair days gotta be factored into the equation. {shrug} Maybe I am naive?  :-\
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 03:45:43 PM »
really?  :-\ hmmm. I don't see how. I mean just about every other culture living in the west has always started adopting western ways. I'm not saying it happens overnight, ...but it does happen. I can't see it staying as a permanent thing. I do think forcing a woman who's been in a burka her whole life to expose herself to others is a bit traumatic, ...not to mention a pain-in-the-tush. Now bad hair days gotta be factored into the equation. {shrug} Maybe I am naive?  :-\

every other culture != islam

you're a naive ignorant apologist
الاسلام هو شيطانية