Author Topic: how to approach your doctor  (Read 1563 times)

Rodwitdabod111

• Getbig II
  • Get Big or Die Tryin
how to approach your doctor
« on: October 23, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »
What test determine whether your are an actual candidate for juice.... How can you be upfront with your doctor without him exaggerating or misleading you. Should you even ask him certain questions or should you just let your results speak for themselves...any help would be good help
GetBigorDieTryn

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: how to approach your doctor
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 10:30:29 AM »
What test determine whether your are an actual candidate for juice.... How can you be upfront with your doctor without him exaggerating or misleading you. Should you even ask him certain questions or should you just let your results speak for themselves...any help would be good help

1) find a doc that isnt a tight ass
2) blood test to determine ALL testosterone levels
3) go from there

are you going because you think youre test deficient, or are you going to try to get roids "legally"?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »
i lucked out...my doc used to compete.  But he says it's impossible to get it legally in decent amounts anymore because of everyone's watchful eye on the steroid thing lately.  Back when they weren't the latest news scandal it wasn't a big deal....now he says that he only writes it for a tiny amount.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »
1) find a doc that isnt a tight ass
2) blood test to determine ALL testosterone levels
3) go from there

are you going because you think youre test deficient, or are you going to try to get roids "legally"?

Correct.

If he diagnoses you with hypogonadism, you are set for HRT.

That way you are clear and legal.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 03:55:17 PM »
The way I see it if you have a prescription for it, you can legally posses it. The prescription does not say how much you should or can have on hand and any given time...
U

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 07:56:58 PM »
Dude just tell the Doc your not interested in sex and you sex life is going down. they will perscipe you test.Thats how it works.everyone else is just guessing like Div and who ever else.If they havnt done it then they dont know.

And if you dont like it that way go to http://www2.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/CONTENT/testosterone/id/161/PageName/Testosterone%20Info.html?s=GAWS&adgroup=Anti+Aging+Therapy&kw=Anti+Aging+Group&gclid=CLvNn7LbkIgCFQlTVAodwiPaOw

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 08:17:27 PM »
Dude just tell the Doc your not interested in sex and you sex life is going down. they will perscipe you test.Thats how it works.everyone else is just guessing like Div and who ever else.If they havnt done it then they dont know.

And if you dont like it that way go to http://www2.antiaginggroup.com/index.cfm/CONTENT/testosterone/id/161/PageName/Testosterone%20Info.html?s=GAWS&adgroup=Anti+Aging+Therapy&kw=Anti+Aging+Group&gclid=CLvNn7LbkIgCFQlTVAodwiPaOw

1) lack of sex drive is a SYMPTOM of low testosterone. they just dont hand out meds if you walk in and ask.

2) anti aging clinics need to have a BLOOD TEST submitted to them. whether or not you are deficient is irrelevent to them in most cases. they function within the lines of legality because of it.

3) if you feel like paying $350 for a 10ml bottle of test from a clinic...feel free.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 08:25:48 PM »
But the DEA monitors the prescriptions I think.  They would know BBer doses from HRT.

no...they would know how much they have been prescribed.....not dosages....meaning if you stock your prescription in a short time you could double your dose

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 08:28:36 PM »
I am 33 I have personally walked into a Dr.s office told the doc that i had no interest in sex and my sex drive is down.yes they took blood work and I had my script for test,so i think I know what Im talking about. As far as the ani aging group they are the same way they will give you test but yes you will pay alot.

these groups and doctors are approached by the companies that make the test or what ever you get and they are offered big insentives if they use there product.this is just a legal way to get what you need and for the doctors to make extra.not everything is by the books anymore or havnt you learned that yet.

The DEA does not monitor presciptions

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 08:30:47 PM »
Ah, so if you get 30mL, they wouldn't know how much you take at one time?  If so, I understand what you mean.

;) ;)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 08:36:25 PM »
I am 33 I have personally walked into a Dr.s office told the doc that i had no interest in sex and my sex drive is down.yes they took blood work and I had my script for test,so i think I know what Im talking about. As far as the ani aging group they are the same way they will give you test but yes you will pay alot.

these groups and doctors are approached by the companies that make the test or what ever you get and they are offered big insentives if they use there product.this is just a legal way to get what you need and for the doctors to make extra.not everything is by the books anymore or havnt you learned that yet.

The DEA does not monitor presciptions

i think i know what im talking about too brother....we agreed on just about every point put out there....low test/ sex drive/ blood work = scripts/ anti aging clinics =big $$$$....

so why the intended hostility?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 08:53:59 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45313.0

If i remember correctly arent you a teen and only been working out a few years. I remember you posted your pics awhile ago and you are skinny. Those thugged out clothes didnt help either. Stop trying to start gear too soon.Train natural for about 4 more years and then decide.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 09:18:17 PM »

SPRINKER,

Do you really think I'm just "guessing" on this?

I know endocrinologists personally and they have told me exactly why they prescribe and why they don't.  Some are more conservative than others, but generally all of them have guidelines for a clincial diagnoses of hypogonadism.

It's not some mystery.

They will do bloodwork and that will be the basis of determination.

A patient can complain about low sex drive and low energy all they want, but if the blood assays don't reflect a low test count, they ain't gettin' shit.

The only exception is a dirty doc who prescribes for a price.....and that is definitely a possibility.

I used to deal with one who did this very thing.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 11:42:40 PM »
SPRINKER,

Do you really think I'm just "guessing" on this?

I know endocrinologists personally and they have told me exactly why they prescribe and why they don't.  Some are more conservative than others, but generally all of them have guidelines for a clincial diagnoses of hypogonadism.

It's not some mystery.

They will do bloodwork and that will be the basis of determination.

A patient can complain about low sex drive and low energy all they want, but if the blood assays don't reflect a low test count, they ain't gettin' shit.

isThe only exception is a dirty doc who prescribes for a price.....and that  definitely a possibility.

I used to deal with one who did this very thing.

DIV
me to and after i get back off disability i going in for another visit,i am going to start doing 1 cycle a year in the winter months