Author Topic: denkall t-400 and teston qv 200  (Read 1835 times)

trapsterman

• Getbig I
denkall t-400 and teston qv 200
« on: October 23, 2006, 05:47:07 PM »
legit or not?  got these from china bottles look legit but exp date 2009 is what throws me off.  these companys were shut down so wondering if it is the real deal or even contains what it is supposed too?  anyone familiar with these bottles please would appreciatte you advice?  Thanks in advance. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: denkall t-400 and teston qv 200
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 05:57:59 PM »
legit or not?  got these from china bottles look legit but exp date 2009 is what throws me off.  these companys were shut down so wondering if it is the real deal or even contains what it is supposed too?  anyone familiar with these bottles please would appreciatte you advice?  Thanks in advance. 

You got these from China?

QV is Mexican vet gear and that '09 expiration date looks highly questionable.

Even if it was real, why would you be buying Mexican gear from a Chinese source?

Not sure about the other one...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 08:37:34 PM »
didnt someone just post in regard to qv fakes from china in another thread???/ ill look for it

cap86...denkall was mexi as well

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 09:10:29 PM »
I guess I was thinking of another company then.  Did Denkall get busted as well?  I had heard QV did.

Yes -the owner of QV,animal power, and denkall was the all owned  by the same guy.

trapsterman

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 10:22:44 PM »
well there is a source out of china well known on another board, he he has a ug lab.  as far as the bust it was called operation gear grinder there is an article posted about that bust i think on elitefitness.com.  I booted up 2ccs of that denkall in the quad,cut with deca and there was significant pain then figured cut it back to 1cc and the other 2ccs with regular test, still caused a lump.  The sad part about it is i have about 13 bottles of the t400 and would like to get rid of it i can take the pain because it is part of the game but i would rather not have to limp and rather feel healthy.  i talked to the source and apparently he had the t-400 tested and it was underdosed at about 325mgs, teston actually overdosed like 205mgs.  the lab reports where barely legiable who the hell knows what is the truth and what is not i miss the good ole days early 90s using upjohn, goldline, syntex anadrol, numerous others just seemed like the juice was better and stronger than. 

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 11:17:49 PM »
I used the t-400 back about 3-4 years ago.  That stuff leaves a nasty soreness.  I couldn't even lift my arm.  Would take me like 2-3 days be4 I could even lift whatever body part I shot it in which pissed me off.  So I have stayed away from it.  I'm sorry but I don't remember what the bottle of t-400 looked like though.  The qv is a dead match but the date is peculiar.  Empty bottle here and if I'm understanding this correctly it says QVE 017, 08 2006, signifying 17th batch, expires 08 2006, I received that in like 2003-2004.  Yours is the 25th batch and expires 07 2009.  Don't really know how often they make batches, If they were just busted almost a year ago in nov. 05 you could have gotten one of the last batches and still be good.