Author Topic: just finished my 2nd cycle  (Read 1333 times)

SuperStu

• Getbig II
just finished my 2nd cycle
« on: October 23, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »
I just finished my 2nd cycle of a 12week sust at 500mg a week Dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and then I used Nolvadex for 30 days as PCT. This is my 2nd time running this exact cycle and I gotta tell ya I don't see why I need to do anything else....The first time I trained heavy and ate about 6000 calories a day. I bulked right up. This time I ate 3500 to 4000 a day did lots of cardio and trained with more concentration and higher reps and I love the way I look and feel. I like this one fellas and anyone else who is thinking about this one I give er 2 dumbells and a barbell way up.

Bigpump9

• Getbig II
Re: just finished my 2nd cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 04:31:05 AM »
When u do ure 3rd and 4th, depending on ure goals, results might vary slighly, everyone has different genetics and response to gear use, i had same results as you with sust and dbol at the same dosages, there is no way now i can get that, i am 60lbs bigger then the cycles i did when i took sust 500mg wk and dbold 35mgs a day, so my doses need to be higher.

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 03:11:25 PM »
Are you sure that you NEED them to be higher. Drugs are drugs, they never change what they do. Its like herion addicts or whatever. someone may start with weed and need a bigger high but really you don't. you know what im saying??

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »
Are you sure that you NEED them to be higher. Drugs are drugs, they never change what they do. Its like herion addicts or whatever. someone may start with weed and need a bigger high but really you don't. you know what im saying??
I see what your saying. But I think it may be different with AAS. These drugs have different purposes and to get the effect of that purpose they need to be taken in certain doses.
bodybuildersreality.com

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 03:34:17 PM »
I see what your saying. But I think it may be different with AAS. These drugs have different purposes and to get the effect of that purpose they need to be taken in certain doses.

Correct.

One can only gain so much from 500MG Sustanon per week.....there is a ceiling.

Otherwise pro bodybuilders would not megadose on 3G Test ew like they do. 

No one wants to take crazy amounts of exogenous testosterone, but to achieve their goals some people will do what it takes to get there.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 08:34:18 PM »
I just finished my 2nd cycle of a 12week sust at 500mg a week Dbol at 30mg a day for 4 weeks and then I used Nolvadex for 30 days as PCT. This is my 2nd time running this exact cycle and I gotta tell ya I don't see why I need to do anything else....The first time I trained heavy and ate about 6000 calories a day. I bulked right up. This time I ate 3500 to 4000 a day did lots of cardio and trained with more concentration and higher reps and I love the way I look and feel. I like this one fellas and anyone else who is thinking about this one I give er 2 dumbells and a barbell way up.
If it ain't broke don't fix it...as long as this cycle is producing what you want, then I see no reason to change. However, keep in mind what everyone is saying, there is a ceiling, there will come a time when this cycle will not produce the gains you have been getting. You are right about one thing, you should do your best to keep the doses reasonable, there is no reason to take more then you need or then what your body can healthfully handle, but like said, there is a limit. Look at it this way, if you have done things properly and if you trained naturally at first and reached your genetic limit, then you got to a point where that was it...no more growth, no more progress. You then began cycling low dose simple cycles, gains progressed again, but just as there is a natural limit, there is also a limit to the cycles, and eventually they will have to be adjusted.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 09:35:33 PM »
If it ain't broke don't fix it...as long as this cycle is producing what you want, then I see no reason to change. However, keep in mind what everyone is saying, there is a ceiling, there will come a time when this cycle will not produce the gains you have been getting. You are right about one thing, you should do your best to keep the doses reasonable, there is no reason to take more then you need or then what your body can healthfully handle, but like said, there is a limit. Look at it this way, if you have done things properly and if you trained naturally at first and reached your genetic limit, then you got to a point where that was it...no more growth, no more progress. You then began cycling low dose simple cycles, gains progressed again, but just as there is a natural limit, there is also a limit to the cycles, and eventually they will have to be adjusted.

I think people get caught up in this "more is better" mentality, when in reality all it produces are problems down the road.

The more Test you use now, the less room you have for growth later.

Not to mention the gains lost when the body fights to regain homeostasis after conclusion of the cycle.

Unless you have pro aspirations, I don't see any reason to approach 2G Testosterone per week...

At what point is enough, enough?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 04:33:46 AM »

I like this post.  It shows you that the concept of a "bulking" cycle and a "cutting" cycle are mostly fallacious.  I'll bet you look much more ripped the second go-around, and it's because you modified your DIET and CARDIO without changing the drugs at all. 

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 02:37:38 PM »
I like this post.  It shows you that the concept of a "bulking" cycle and a "cutting" cycle are mostly fallacious.  I'll bet you look much more ripped the second go-around, and it's because you modified your DIET and CARDIO without changing the drugs at all. 
I agree. its nice to know that you can get different results with a basic cycle like that.
bodybuildersreality.com