Author Topic: Order, Rules, Control...  (Read 3342 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Order, Rules, Control...
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 12:35:41 AM »
you are too harsh..rome wasn't built in one day. I think PDI is on the up and up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2006, 02:58:30 AM »
Well you have a point that alot of the IFBB placings have been bullshit, but Wayne surely isn't gonna be able to form a more objective judging panel at PDI events, especially if the money coming in increases to any significant extent.  That's just the reality here. 

The money is there andmore is coming.  The fact is the PDI has higher money purse than all the IFBB shows but less than 5.  And he has already brought together a better judging panel.  SO far you are wrong here.

Lee think about it, nobody wants to see you compete against people they've never heard of in the PDI.  And that's who you're gonna be competing against in the PDI.  Even if there does happen to be a few "IFBB-worthy" competitors come up in the PDI they'll just get snatched up some way by the IFBB.  As soon as Sami gets a little more size on him he's gone.  The PDI will eventually just end up another IFBB qualifier at best.  You guest posed at that PDI show and if you were any better than you were in the IFBB we surely couldn't tell because your beating "no name nobody" this year at the NOC didn't tell us shit about your merit as a bodybuilder.  Don't you want legitimate competition?     

Is it because you haven't heard of them.  Most of the PDI guys have won major shows in Europe and other places including IFBB shows.  Just because you haven't heard of them makes them no names?  So far both shows have had more than a 95% packed house.  Allot better that most IFBB shows.  And I don't think Sami is going anywhere.  The IFBB has ignored him all these years and its the PDI who stepped forward and brought him into the limelight.  He sounds like a loyal guy and he is a pioneer in an organization that will someday be the best.

Yeah, good point.  Does the friggin' NBA or NFL need "healthy competition?"  Didn't Vince McMahon try to make that XFL league for football a couple of years ago to give the NFL competition just like he did the WBF?  Where the hell is it now?  I'm telling you, when it's about a bunch of bullshit ego stuff it's not gonna fly and that's what has fueled both McMahon's and Demilia's respective efforts in both these scenarios...it wasn't for the sport, it was for them. 

The problem is Vince had no idea how to run a football league or a bodybuilding organization.  What he proved is money can't always buy success.  Wayne knows BB as good as anyone on the planet.  Huge difference.  HUGE.   Again you are wrong

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 04:09:52 AM »
And he has already brought together a better judging panel.  SO far you are wrong here.

It's not hard to judge a show when only 1 or 2 guys look good enough to win a pro show ::)
I