Author Topic: Who's gonna watch UFC65 ??  (Read 3739 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Who's gonna watch UFC65 ??
« on: October 24, 2006, 07:30:55 AM »
I'm just gonna watch it in the hopes that the fat redneck sylvia finally gets his ass knocked out and belt taken away :)
Oh and the Hughes/GSP fight should be pretty good as well.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Who's gonna watch UFC65 ??
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 08:05:25 AM »
yeah io  hope sylvia gets beat down.  Not a fan of him at all.

Hughes ight should be good. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 08:23:36 AM »
I try to watch it but it is just so gay its hard on the eyes.
just push some weight!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 09:42:46 AM »
I try to watch it but it is just so gay its hard on the eyes.

Yeah, oiled up men in thong underwear flexing their muscles on stage is more up your alley.

You talk so much shit about this sport but I always find your little camel jockey bodybuilder wannabe ass posting on these boards. Fuck off you little fruit!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »
Yeah, oiled up men in thong underwear flexing their muscles on stage is more up your alley.

You talk so much shit about this sport but I always find your little camel jockey bodybuilder wannabe ass posting on these boards. f**k off you little fruit!

haha it is odd how this board is so homophobic compared to other non bodybuilding boards i've been on

E
E

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 10:46:40 AM »

You talk so much shit about this sport but I always find your little camel jockey bodybuilder wannabe ass posting on these boards. f**k off you little fruit!

Thats a good idea. Those bodybuilding fags should join those ufc fags and do the dirty ballet in the cage.
just push some weight!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 11:21:15 AM »
Thats a good idea. Those bodybuilding fags should join those ufc fags and do the dirty ballet in the cage.

I find it hard to believe that you would still have the nerve to call the sport "gay" when I drive a pointed elbow into your skull, UFC style.

Just stick to what you know, which is commenting on Coleman's shredded glutes when he hikes his posing trunks up into a thong.

Stay on the bodybuilding threads, fruit.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »
I find it hard to believe that you would still have the nerve to call the sport "gay" when I drive a pointed elbow into your skull, UFC style.

Just stick to what you know, which is commenting on Coleman's shredded glutes when he hikes his posing trunks up into a thong.

Stay on the bodybuilding threads, fruit.

See you bring in ripped glutes, you bring in the gay, you bring in your face into your opponants ass. Coincidence? Maybe not.
just push some weight!

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 11:51:32 AM »
im going to it. got my tickets 2 weekends ago. shld be alright. im mainly going for the atmosphere

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »
GSP by domination!!!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 12:23:58 PM »
See you bring in ripped glutes, you bring in the gay, you bring in your face into your opponants ass. Coincidence? Maybe not.

Right. Whatever you just said. slick comeback. ::)

Dude, you need to realize that you look like a fucking tool everytime you shit on MMA fighting. Reality check, idiot.........you admire near-naked men's bodies on stage and you post queer pictures of yourself online.  The irony is uncanny! The only gay guy around here is YOU, you al queda looking dumbfuck. By the way, grow out your facial hair so that you more closely resemble Sadamm Hussein's son. I can have you my cross hairs in no time.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 01:53:54 PM »

Half of us have felt this way at one time or another about this little bitch. But in the harsh reality of it all, hes a computer tough guy, he works at a mall doing security, what a winner you are alexxx great job, (arent most securtiy at malls, little bitches) And the poor sap still lives at his moms house... way to go pal.... so GUTS dont waste your time on the ignorant lil bastard. Bulldog and I already offered for him to come to vegas to meet up so we could show him what MMA is all about, but of course he just came back with more ignorant come backs just like he just did with you..... So Alexxx you know the best part of you is still in your dads pants right..... fuking foolish ass kid.... and why are you on here exactaly saying your gonna own BB one day and then the next second your saying the sport is gay.. pull the cock out of your ear so you can think straight.....

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 06:48:42 PM »
Half of us have felt this way at one time or another about this little bitch. But in the harsh reality of it all, hes a computer tough guy, he works at a mall doing security, what a winner you are alexxx great job, (arent most securtiy at malls, little bitches) And the poor sap still lives at his moms house... way to go pal.... so GUTS dont waste your time on the ignorant lil bastard. Bulldog and I already offered for him to come to vegas to meet up so we could show him what MMA is all about, but of course he just came back with more ignorant come backs just like he just did with you..... So Alexxx you know the best part of you is still in your dads pants right..... fuking foolish ass kid.... and why are you on here exactaly saying your gonna own BB one day and then the next second your saying the sport is gay.. pull the cock out of your ear so you can think straight.....

Tell us how you really feel......

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »
Tell us how you really feel......

Bulldog your such a smart ass.... we all know how i feel about that maggot. he talks big, you know this for a fact. So how was your trip down here, hope all is good.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 01:31:12 AM »
Bulldog your such a smart ass.... we all know how i feel about that maggot. he talks big, you know this for a fact. So how was your trip down here, hope all is good.

I'll be in LV mid November, I'll PM you, lets go train. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 03:06:53 PM »
Bulldog im moving this weekend brother... Headed back up to idaho to start training with my old camp and my dad again... and not to mention the job transfer..... so shit sorry dude it would have been cool maybe we will both be down here sometime soon..... stay up brother.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 03:25:17 PM »
Eeesh Idaho.......Must be a big change from LV.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 03:41:46 PM »
Not really for me thats where i was born and lived up till high school. But it will be a big change for my wife shes never lived anywhere other then las vegas... but i cant wait to be able to go rock climbing mt. biking, white water rafting, fishing, hunting, camping. It will be a whole fuking lot better then this shit hole they call Las Vegas. great place to visit horrible place to live. Aint shit to do here.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 08:14:44 PM »
Not really for me thats where i was born and lived up till high school. But it will be a big change for my wife shes never lived anywhere other then las vegas... but i cant wait to be able to go rock climbing mt. biking, white water rafting, fishing, hunting, camping. It will be a whole fuking lot better then this shit hole they call Las Vegas. great place to visit horrible place to live. Aint shit to do here.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. Making Idaho sound pretty fun, which is surprising.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 02:36:48 AM »
Yeah I'll watch it. I don't know about GSP man, he's been pretty cocky lately and I'm tired of his annoying french accent so I think I'm leading towards thinking he should be knocked out  :)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »
Yeah, Hughes is known for knocking people out.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2006, 06:12:05 AM »
It's about time!
Z

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »
Definitely watching this one...may even go to it.  Hoping to see the the Militage Camp lose their remaining belts...
w

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 10:46:31 AM »
if any body is going to watch it there going to be an after party at ultimate fitness in downtown sac, its urijah fabers gym, scott smith and james irin work out there as well, i dont have all the details on it yet but its supposed to be good. im sure alot of the fighgters will be there

--phoenix--

• Getbig II
  • train all out or dont train at all
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2006, 01:27:09 PM »
im gonna watch it to hopefully see GSP beat Hughes
i like matt as a fighter but i dont like him as a person judging by what ive seen of him on the ultimate fighter.
but thats just one dimension of him, he might be a really nice guy outside the gym
never be satisfied