Author Topic: new VICTOR RICHARDS pic.....  (Read 13877 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
new VICTOR RICHARDS pic.....
« on: October 24, 2006, 09:57:58 AM »
he is still huge nonetheless...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: new VICTOR RICHARDS pic.....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
when was that taken?  :o

brachilius

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
He is making Don Long look like a little kid.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 10:06:39 AM »
Funny I still remember the article back in the day listing his food intake and thinking how the fuck can he eat all that and still find time to work out.

8 ball

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 10:08:08 AM »
know it'll never happen cuz of the way he was treated before but it'd be great to see vic making a comeback....mabey even with the PDI :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 10:08:26 AM »
Victor's arms are twice as big as Don's... so is his head. That boys got a 30" mellon!  

Note: No "thumbs up" pose from either. Excellent.
a

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 10:11:26 AM »
Victor's arms are twice as big as Don's... so is his head. That boys got a 30" mellon!  

Note: No "thumbs up" pose from either. Excellent.
but still never competed.dude every pro bodybuilder looks like a freak offseason.for eg guys like jay,ronnie,dennis,markus,warren etc look twice as big as victor richards.he would still be dwarfed by the top IFBB pros..still no contest wat so ever
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 10:22:55 AM »
not true, shadow. watch the fibo 1994 posing, and see that next to an offseason dillet, nasser, and yates, richards is still bigger than them all. would he have won a sandow? probably not, there's little indication he had any ability to get contest conditioned, his back wasn't that great, and he might be a dennis james type that loses tons of size getting the last bits of fat and water out.

but no one was as big as richards with as small of a waist in an offseason-ish kind of look.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 10:27:44 AM »
I was backstage with Don at the Atlantic City show who BTW is a very nice guy and believe me he is not small. Vic is a true genetic freak.

Chamorrita

• Getbig III
  • Mens sana in corpore sano.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 10:31:47 AM »
Funny I still remember the article back in the day listing his food intake and thinking how the f**k can he eat all that and still find time to work out.

He guest posed on Guam a long time ago and I've heard stories on how much he ate...so many sushi rolls!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 10:37:03 AM »
Victor is the meaning of genetic freak. He inherited the XYY chain of chromosomes, making his muscles grow and repair unusual fast. I don't know the scientific details other than that.

I applaud him because he has a true passion for the bodybuilding lifestyle (not the sport!) and doesn't use his genetics as an excuse to train like a Paul Dillet.
~

Slick Vic

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 10:37:18 AM »
Holy shit! Victor's arm!  :o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 10:40:02 AM »
people will always find a way to rip on people. the pros get torn apart because they live their lives all to get on stage and pose in speedos and then they get ripped on more because of all the dieting drugs they use. vic just trains because he loves it and gets enormous, but people give him hell because he doesn't get on stage. i'm sure he hardly gives a shit, he's like the barbarian brothers. but oddly enough people give the brothers nothing but respect, while vic gets shat on.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 10:42:07 AM »
but oddly enough people give the brothers nothing but respect, while vic gets shat on.
hmm good point. Thats odd.
bodybuildersreality.com

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
people will always find a way to rip on people. the pros get torn apart because they live their lives all to get on stage and pose in speedos and then they get ripped on more because of all the dieting drugs they use. vic just trains because he loves it and gets enormous, but people give him hell because he doesn't get on stage. i'm sure he hardly gives a shit, he's like the barbarian brothers. but oddly enough people give the brothers nothing but respect, while vic gets shat on.

Never thought of it that way good post.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 10:55:15 AM »
Funny thing is that Vic could go on to win the Mr. Olympia all naturally if he wanted to but he is wiser than that. Why prostitute and kill yourself for those self loathing "leaders" of bodybuilding?
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 11:12:51 AM »
not true, shadow. watch the fibo 1994 posing, and see that next to an offseason dillet, nasser, and yates, richards is still bigger than them all. would he have won a sandow? probably not, there's little indication he had any ability to get contest conditioned, his back wasn't that great, and he might be a dennis james type that loses tons of size getting the last bits of fat and water out.

but no one was as big as richards with as small of a waist in an offseason-ish kind of look.
dude yates and dillet were not in complete offseason mode in the FIBO 1994.yates and dillet were way wider and bigger than narrow structured richards.victor would have placed last if he competed whne these freaks.no contest pal
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 12:22:21 PM »
Funny thing is that Vic could go on to win the Mr. Olympia all naturally if he wanted to but he is wiser than that. Why prostitute and kill yourself for those self loathing "leaders" of bodybuilding?

jesus fucking christ. I usually browse getbig but I just HAD to point out how idiotic this post is.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 12:25:16 PM »
jesus fucking christ. I usually browse getbig but I just HAD to point out how idiotic this post is.

Do tell jackass. You must be one of those oil factory machines walking around God's green earth like you actually have a muscle.
just push some weight!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 12:28:42 PM »

Do tell jackass. You must be one of those oil factory machines walking around God's green earth like you actually have a muscle.
alex, why does NO ONE like you or your posts and you always try to defend yourself by saying they don't have muscle? its pathetic. but its funny. thats all you resort to. "ok 4'5" 45lbs weakling" "your gay" "your weak" haha!
bodybuildersreality.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 12:29:50 PM »
Alexxx has IBS

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 12:30:36 PM »
bodybuildersreality.com

knny187