Author Topic: Haters  (Read 821 times)

MasterJoey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Haters
« on: October 24, 2006, 01:41:29 PM »
I dont understand all the hating going on for the PDI. I have only been involved in bodybuilding since the 02 Olympia PPV and got hooked. In that short time I saw what appeared to be a once mighty federation fall by the side of the road. This happened from what I have seen by treating athletes poorly. Treating the fans like idiots. And finally no respect for fans, athletes and sponcerships as a whole industry. The PDI seems to want to change that. And true while Mr.Demilla does not have a sterling reputation, It seems that either he has changed his ways or perhaps he never really was in charge before and was just carrying out the non sensical ravings of two brothers who signed his paychecks. Everyone can change for the better, and anyone can make something better. Just as Vince MacMahon changed Pro wrestling and burried the AWA,NWA,WCW,and WCCW, and Art Daivie created the UFC destroying the PKA and WKA, perhaps the PDI, wich seems to be much more fan and athlete friendly will destroy the IFBB. All it will take to bury the IFBB is a PPV contract. The PDI has already showed in can lure top Pro's awaywith just money non politics. How long does anyone think it will be before the athletes see themselves on TV, to jump ship. Just think the IFBB can produce one PPV a month, but wont. If Mr. Demilla does this the face of bodybuilding will change forever.

BigWhoop

• Getbig II
  • Like I care...hahahahha
Re: Haters
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 01:43:25 PM »
hahahahaha PDI is just the Lee Preist Guest Posing Tour....featuring the "Invisible Back" of Lee Preist and Mr. "This is the GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD" Sami the Blacksmith, "I am nothing with out Game Teh Team"

hahahahah
They call me Jaejonna!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Haters
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »
well put