Author Topic: Who's the biggest redneck in the UFC?  (Read 4359 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Who's the biggest redneck in the UFC?
« on: October 24, 2006, 02:19:10 PM »
Hands down Tim Silvia!  That fool wears his damn heavyweight belt every where he goes, even to take a shit probably.  Only a true redneck will walk around like a WWF champ with a belt around his waist...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Who's the biggest redneck in the UFC?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 02:46:23 PM »
I was thinking of him before I even opened this thread. I can't stand the guy. I heard Earl1972 has a gigantic lifesize poster of him above his bed that he jerks off to every night with his Levrone teddy bear.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
Remember when Ed Herman announced to the crowd at the TUF finale that his parents were getting married? Then they panned to his parents and they looked straight out of the trailer park.
E

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:02:41 PM »
Exhibit A , Your Honor...

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:46:41 PM »
Matt Hughes is the biggest redneck hands down, he grew up on a farm and still works on that farm to this day, plus he used to have a mullet.
Predictions
 40/61

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 05:04:31 PM »

OMG!!!!! ahahahahahh...I just pissed myself ;D ;D ;D ;D

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 06:49:29 PM »
Matt Hughes is the biggest redneck hands down, he grew up on a farm and still works on that farm to this day, plus he used to have a mullet.

Love the pic of he and Mark with the twin mullets. 

wells31

• Getbig II
  • Well La-Di-Frickin Da!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 09:50:10 PM »
Tim cracks me up! Everybody knows he is the UFC heavyweight champ. "But hey, look at me, I have the belt to prove it, so I wear it everywhere I go!"
All Heart, Live 4 Pain!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 09:50:10 PM »
Love the pic of he and Mark with the twin mullets. 

Can you find that picture

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »

Who in the fuk took this picture and why is the big awkwad kneed monster wearing his belt and holding a gun..... MY LAST QUESTION IS HE IN A MOBILE HOME...... wait they call them manufactured to look classy RIGHT?????

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 06:49:26 AM »
Who in the f**k took this picture and why is the big awkwad kneed monster wearing his belt and holding a gun..... MY LAST QUESTION IS HE IN A MOBILE HOME...... wait they call them manufactured to look classy RIGHT?????

ahahahahahha...that looks just like the classic "manufactured" home!!!  But I bet this one is "high" tech with a basement!!! Ooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 07:04:18 AM »
The wood paneling and the hand gun mounted to the wall is a dead give away of a true redneck.  I bet there is a frig and car on blocks in the front yard!!

BTW that gun looks like my kids airsoft gun.  But I'm no expert.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 08:28:33 AM »

Buwahahaahaha..And here is the winner

EmilyM

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 09:20:40 AM »
I remember Tito used to wear his belt around backwards...I guess backwards makes it cool ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »
Tim cracks me up! Everybody knows he is the UFC heavyweight champ. "But hey, look at me, I have the belt to prove it, so I wear it everywhere I go!"

I went to the first IFL event in Atlantic City. Tim was there supporting the Miletech team. He wore the belt the whole night.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »
I remember Tito used to wear his belt around backwards...I guess backwards makes it cool ???

Remember these guys?
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 11:25:34 AM »
The wood paneling and the hand gun mounted to the wall is a dead give away of a true redneck.  I bet there is a frig and car on blocks in the front yard!!

BTW that gun looks like my kids airsoft gun.  But I'm no expert.
no its real i use on for work so i can tell the difference, look to the left there is a case of bullets for it,whats really sad notice the handle to a reloading machine on the far right .i think that is nothing but a trailer to keep guns in most rednecks/whitetrash always have 1 per family ;)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 03:30:50 PM »
All i wanna know is who the fuk sold taht big ugly bastard a m-16 a2.... worthless bastard.... You might be a redneck if you own so many guns that you have some framed and hung on your wall!!!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »
All i wanna know is who the f**k sold taht big ugly bastard a m-16 a2.... worthless bastard.... You might be a redneck if you own so many guns that you have some framed and hung on your wall!!!!!!
actually its a m4 armalite paratrooper without a teloscopic stock(cheap bastard)i just spent $2000 buying a new one for work that can transform into a baywolf(semi auto buffalo rifle)playtime is over ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »
actually its a m4 armalite paratrooper without a teloscopic stock(cheap bastard)i just spent $2000 buying a new one for work that can transform into a baywolf(semi auto buffalo rifle)playtime is over ;D

You work for the army, cause you might just be right. i just figure as big as doffus tim s that a m16 would look like a m-16 in his big retarded hands...... Yeah we had the m4 carbines for my MOS as our primary rifle.... real sweet ass gun..... i want an old M-16 a1 with the option to empty the whole clip just for collectors sake...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »
You work for the army, cause you might just be right. i just figure as big as doffus tim s that a m16 would look like a m-16 in his big retarded hands...... Yeah we had the m4 carbines for my MOS as our primary rifle.... real sweet ass gun..... i want an old M-16 a1 with the option to empty the whole clip just for collectors sake...
no i am with the  N.E.T (narcotics entry team) similar to swat but without all the bullshit media coverage,i am about to transfer to houston or galveston county swat team though,the goverment job is starting to piss me off

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 05:12:04 PM »
That's a pretty sweet ass job im sure. Every door you bust thru has to be a huge adrenaline rush... Yeah when i get back to idaho, i am gonna try to get on sometype of swat or drug task force.... i miss haven a semi auto rifle and the chance to ruff up the scum of the street..... well shit good luck getting off that gov' job......

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 08:06:55 PM »
I wonder if he wears it to the strip club or to go shopping....

At least in the running should be Forrest Griffith (who I like).  I think the boy is from Macon Georgia right?

--phoenix--

• Getbig II
  • train all out or dont train at all
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2006, 07:46:45 AM »

i agree, Matt Hughes is the ultimate redneck lol.
good fighter though
never be satisfied

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »
 ;D