Author Topic: Trips across the Border...  (Read 6092 times)

b.c.

• Getbig II
Re: Trips across the Border...
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 02:04:22 PM »
Div,

I personally think that human gear is far better than vet or ugl.  Also I think lower doses is more prudent and safe in the long run.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »
Div,

I personally think that human gear is far better than vet or ugl.  Also I think lower doses is more prudent and safe in the long run.

I don't have access to a lab, but I would definitely like to test out an Organon Sustanon250 amp vs. a UG Sustanon.

I know the Organon would test out better, but wondering just how much better....

Moderate doses of Test (500MG-1G ew) are best for the longterm......for recreational users.

You don't need more than that unless you're thinking about competing.

That's a whole different animal.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 05:16:32 PM »
Div..  What about that thing you were saying about switching your test all the time and I told you not to..    'member dat?    ;D

Switching your test?

What is that supposed to mean exactly?

Enlighten me.

I've been running Sustanon250 ever since I turned to the Darkside.

DIV

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 06:02:36 PM »
I don't have access to a lab, but I would definitely like to test out an Organon Sustanon250 amp vs. a UG Sustanon.

I know the Organon would test out better, but wondering just how much better....

Moderate doses of Test (500MG-1G ew) are best for the longterm......for recreational users.

You don't need more than that unless you're thinking about competing.

That's a whole different animal.

DIV

1G each week is a moderate dose?
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 11:34:42 PM »
1G each week is a moderate dose?

1G is the limit.......anything over that is what I'd consider megadosing.

Depends on the goals of the person, really.

DIV

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 12:04:01 AM »
Im happy paying $2.00 a amp for sust 250 by organon and $2.00 a amp for test 250 from galenika but thats just me.

your not paying that in the usa! ill buy into this if your in europe somewhere- otherwise 2$ an amp is not realistic

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 12:31:04 PM »
I had a friend that recently got some organon deca in Mexico city and he loved it.  I think it depends where you go in Mexico.  If your going just across the border yes they see the tacky American tourists coming right away with their fanny packs.  Mexico city is not a huge American tourist spot so you will get better there.

I agree the Europe does have a better supply.  But when anyone goes try not to act like the typical U.S tourist.  Try to speak some of the language of the country you are in and dress in a smart way no picture t shirts, no sweats or shorts. Then they will give you a better price I bought some great gear in Paris last year. Paid a reasonable price.

tab1

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »
TJ, SUST redijects about $14ea. Walk, walk everywhere and no one will be able to figure you out. Go with someone who is older and was born in Mexico and they will never bother you at the border. Go with your buddies who may be young and they may hassle you all the time. Watch your back, especially in any night clubs, girls on revolution are hot. If your wondering why the curbs are so high when your walking around, just prey it doesn't rain hard. 8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »
your not paying that in the usa! ill buy into this if your in europe somewhere- otherwise 2$ an amp is not realistic

I am skeptical as well, widow.

Dealers in the states don't even get $2 per amp AT COST, much less for re-sale. 

There are even european sources that don't get that price, so how am I supposed to believe SPRINKFSU is telling the truth.

Sounds like something ZEEK would say.....  ::)

DIV

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 11:00:04 AM »
I am skeptical as well, widow.

Dealers in the states don't even get $2 per amp AT COST, much less for re-sale. 

There are even european sources that don't get that price, so how am I supposed to believe SPRINKFSU is telling the truth.

Sounds like something ZEEK would say.....  ::)

DIV

Cant be Zeek, he is in a timeout.... ;D

________________________ _____________________
There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 01:38:53 PM »
Cant be Zeek, he is in a timeout.... ;D

________________________ _____________________

Yes he is in t/o but SPRINKFSU is not...get it?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 02:49:52 PM »
LOL,  ;D

Ya AJ, I knew..

But wasnt sure who else knew...

________________________ ______________________
U

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 07:44:26 AM »
DIV if you can get a legal american script from a doc, why the hell would you even bother with mexico? redinject or not... ???

Damm I'd gladly pay the extra expense to be able to pic it up at Albertsons down the street! No worries about fakes, no shit trip to mexico, no dealing with border control -- pure human grade USA style.

Explain.

I'm planning a trip there anyway with the girlfriend so while I'm down, I wanted to see if they still have the Sustanon Redijects....

Sustanon isn't available in american pharmacies anymore...

Mexico has it, and most of Europe, though.

DIV

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »
DIV if you can get a legal american script from a doc, why the hell would you even bother with mexico? redinject or not... ???

Damm I'd gladly pay the extra expense to be able to pic it up at Albertsons down the street! No worries about fakes, no shit trip to mexico, no dealing with border control -- pure human grade USA style.

Explain.

American doctors will only give you a little juice each month. Not 500mg of test a week, probably not even 200
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 01:59:04 PM »

American doctors will only give you a little juice each month. Not 500mg of test a week, probably not even 200

Bro,

I've already had doctors who prescribed me that much and more.

It all depends on who it is and what they are in it for.

Some doctors will prescribe AAS for a price and not think twice about it.

Don't tell me what they do or don't do unless you've experienced it yourself.

DIV

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »
How much do they charge for test, deca, or d-bol? Say 1Occ of 200mg of any mentioned?
Don't let em fool ya

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 05:39:22 PM »
How much do they charge for test, deca, or d-bol? Say 1Occ of 200mg of any mentioned?

Don't know anymore.

He got popped by the Feds for prescribing outside of his practice and he's currently serving time.

He made alot of money by prescribing for bodybuilders but it eventually came back to bite him in the end.   :-X

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 06:26:07 PM »
DIV, do you like Test E, C, Sust or Prop for your cycles?  I'm just curious.  I hear so many different things about each but you seem advanced.  I've only used Test 400 blend.

Sustanon for all cycles......last four weeks I use Prop only.

Test is Test, but since I run LONG cycles the Sustanon and it's blend of esters is ideal......never too high, never too low....

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 06:37:01 PM »
Do you think Test 400 is worthless compared to Sust?  I know they are both blends but I have never heard of anyone, including myself, that got much out of it b/c of pain.
What's the mix of test-400? I ask because I've never really gotten into these "alternative" blends.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 06:47:38 PM »
To be honest I'm sure exaclty, I think it's different than Sust and there must be a decent amount of Prop because it hurts like hell.  After one 2cc pin you will hurt.  I couldn't bench, I couldn't walk right.  I had to lie to people close to me and tell them I pull a hamstring and glute muscle.  I shot into my quad as well and walking again hurt.  It was made by Denkall I believe.
Yeah, I know about the little white lie. When I had my infection this summer I told everyone I had pulled my hamstring.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:31 PM »
Yeah it sucks but you don't want to tell friends and family that your test injection is making you look like a gimp.  "Oh hey mom, no I'm okay.  Yeah, the Sust really hurt me yesterday.  I'll be good though in a few days."  Haha.  Wouldn't that be fun. ;D
Funny you mentined that about parents. Actually, my parents are some of the few people that out right know about my AAS use, there are a few others that know, but only a handfull. Lots of people speculate and ask, but it's none of their business. I remember when my parents confronted me about it, it was about a year ago. They said they had known for a while, they were simply scared to ask. But I'm always up front with my family about everything, I will never lie to my family and I do not care what the consequences might be. In the end, they have taken it well, there was and I guess still is a level of concern, just for the simple fact that they are uneducated about it, like most people are. But I've done my best to help them have a clearer perspective, and all in all my entire family is very supportive of my goals.

Hey Div, sorry about skewing your thread a little bit. But you know as well as anyone how these threads can go all over the place.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 07:35:36 PM »
Do you think Test 400 is worthless compared to Sust?  I know they are both blends but I have never heard of anyone, including myself, that got much out of it b/c of pain.

Never tried Test 400.....

Never felt the desire.   ???

DIV