Author Topic: 26 CIA agents & Nicolo Pollari may face trial in Italy.  (Read 10939 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
26 CIA agents & Nicolo Pollari may face trial in Italy.
« on: October 24, 2006, 03:17:50 PM »
MILAN (Reuters) - Italian prosecutors have wrapped up an investigation into the 2003 suspected        CIA kidnapping of a terrorism suspect in Milan, which could lead to criminal charges being brought against 38 people, most of them CIA agents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Judicial sources said on Saturday that 26 CIA agents and the head of Italy's Sismi military intelligence agency, Nicolo Pollari, were among the 38 suspects notified at the end of the probe, meaning prosecutors can now ask a judge to order them to stand trial.

The magistrates say a CIA-led team seized Muslim cleric Hassan Mustafa Osama Nasr, also known as Abu Omar, in Milan in 2003 and flew him to his native Egypt. Nasr says he was tortured there while being questioned.

Prosecutors believe Sismi helped the CIA in the operation. Pollari says Sismi did nothing wrong.

In July, the Milan prosecutors asked Italy's justice minister to request the extradition of the suspected U.S. agents.

Of course nothing will happen in these matters... I doubt there would ever be a trial IMO...  But the symbolism of it all is interesting to note.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: 26 CIA agents & Nicolo Pollari may face trial in Italy.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »
This is what is wrong with the west and will lead to its downfall, people like Berserker.

Note how vocal he is on such frivilous matters as this, yet is mute in regards to the real world threat of islamism.

Why don't you comment on 10 year old girls being used as slaves? The beheadings? The murders of your own fucking countrymen and women?

You make me SICK! >:(

Get your priorities straight you FUCKING LOSER! :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 03:45:59 PM »
This is what is wrong with the west and will lead to its downfall, people like Berserker.

Note how vocal he is on such frivilous matters as this, yet is mute in regards to the real world threat of islamism.

Why don't you comment on 10 year old girls being used as slaves? The beheadings? The murders of your own fucking countrymen and women?

STFU you illiterate twit!  You obviously didn't read my comment on the story.  I mostly found this interesting from a standpoint of the symbolic message Italy is sending about their sovereignty.  As I said, I do not believe the CIA will stand trial... It's a fucking message from Italy saying, do it trough us, not around us.  You are one seriously stupid fucktard... Now sit down and shut up...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 03:48:39 PM »
STFU you illiterate twit!  You obviously didn't read my comment on the story.  I mostly found this interesting from a standpoint of the symbolic message Italy is sending about their sovereignty.  As I said, I do not believe the CIA will stand trial... It's a fucking message from Italy saying, do it trough us, not around us.  You are one seriously stupid fucktard... Now sit down and shut up...

Yeah that's what you meant ::) libbofag
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 03:53:03 PM »
Next time Nordic, why don't you start out by not Assuming shit.  It's done nothing but serve you bad in the past... You have a history of flipping out after making some immediate conclusion... Instead, next time, maybe strike up a conversation if you don't understand something and get a feel for what the point is.  Just jump in there and say something like, "Interesting, what do you think it symbolizes exactly" and I will go, "da da da" and you can then get a fucking clue before you flipout...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 03:55:27 PM »
Next time Nordic, why don't you start out by not Assuming shit.  It's done nothing but serve you bad in the past... You have a history of flipping out after making some immediate conclusion... Instead, next time, maybe strike up a conversation if you don't understand something and get a feel for what the point is.  Just jump in there and say something like, "Interesting, what do you think it symbolizes exactly" and I will go, "da da da" and you can then get a fucking clue before you flipout...

You know I'm right, these messages are coverups :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 03:56:47 PM »
Yeah that's what you meant ::) libbofag
Yea that is what I meant RETARD... It says above: "Of course nothing will happen in these matters... I doubt there would ever be a trial IMO...  But the symbolism of it all is interesting to note.
" Next time read you dipshit... Every other person with half a brain cell would have picked up on the question of what is symbolized by this... YOU on the other hand put your own interpretation and your own words into my comments... JUST AS YOU HAVE OVER AND OVER IN THE PAST... 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 04:01:03 PM »
You know I'm right, these messages are coverups :D
The only thing I know is that you're stupid and need to go back to school.  The fact that you do not want to get into the debate of what I found interesting about this story is a coverup on your part...  Instead of wanting to talk about it, you just want to paint it the way you want to see it... What does that say? :P  I didn't post this story to not admit to what I find interesting in it to safe face in a fight with Nordic... Please, trust me, my political standpoints mean more to me than that dipshit...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 04:03:38 PM »
Yea that is what I meant RETARD... It says above: "Of course nothing will happen in these matters... I doubt there would ever be a trial IMO...  But the symbolism of it all is interesting to note.
" Next time read you dipshit... Every other person with half a brain cell would have picked up on the question of what is symbolized by this... YOU on the other hand put your own interpretation and your own words into my comments... JUST AS YOU HAVE OVER AND OVER IN THE PAST... 

The only thing I know is that you're stupid and need to go back to school.  The fact that you do not want to get into the debate of what I found interesting about this story is a coverup on your part...  Instead of wanting to talk about it, you just want to paint it the way you want to see it... What does that say? :P  I didn't post this story to not admit to what I find interesting in it to safe face in a fight with Nordic... Please, trust me, my political standpoints mean more to me than that dipshit...

Double post... interesting...

I can read you like a book, in reality you desire these CIA agents to be punished with the full extent of the law in Italy with no coverups from the goverments involved.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 04:10:59 PM »

I can read you like a book, in reality you desire these CIA agents to be punished with the full extent of the law in Italy with no coverups from the goverments involved.
Ok Swami ::) Then why did I say, IMO (IN MY OPINION) I doubt there would ever be a trial... Then immediately address the symbolism of it???  Meaning I find that there is a symbolic point to this you retard.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »

In Berserkers defence he does comment on things like that.....to bad his comments are usually aimed TOWARD the America!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 04:25:24 PM »
Nothing wrong with CIA agents being on trial in Italy. They have no jurisdiction there.

They need to do their jobs without getting caught.

I don't expect Swedish Intelligence to get away with running wet jobs on US soil.

It's just part of the game.

Additionally, if Nasr was tortured, Sismi and CIA needs to answer questions.

Torture is never ok.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 04:25:48 PM »
In Berserkers defence he does comment on things like that.....to bad his comments are usually aimed TOWARD the America!
You mean "toward America"  it's not "The America"  I think I have it figured out that Nordic is Mr. Intenseone...  They both make the same struggling to speak semi retarded mistakes...  Intensone, people like you are a bigger danger to America than anything... I'm constantly critical of my country because I LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!  It is for the continued health of America that it is mandatory for the people to be critical when they feel there is a problem that needs addressed.  You on the other hand just spew 2nd hand opinions from a drug addict and proclaim that "he is always right" ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 04:35:42 PM »
Nordic tried so hard to put words in my mouth, to make it official, I DID feel this was a symbolic message and statement from Italy about their sovereignty.  More of just a warning...  In line with Zack's comments, I don't much go for the idea of say, Mexican officials "running wet jobs on US soil"  I don't figure the Italians like it much either and I DID see this as a warning that America should go through official channels, not around them...  And in the end, I only found it as I said, "Interesting" which is a hell of a lot less important that Nordic tried to make issue of...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 04:41:27 PM »
Nordic tried so hard to put words in my mouth, to make it official, I DID feel this was a symbolic message and statement from Italy about their sovereignty.  More of just a warning...  In line with Zack's comments, I don't much go for the idea of say, Mexican officials "running wet jobs on US soil"  I don't figure the Italians like it much either and I DID see this as a warning that America should go through official channels, not around them...  And in the end, I only found it as I said, "Interesting" which is a hell of a lot less important that Nordic tried to make issue of...

Nordic is a master at putting words into the mouths of others. You keep trying to tell him something and he fights back by making gay jokes.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 04:45:11 PM »

More proof that Nordic can't read... What he called a double post was in reply to two different posts both saying two different things... not a double post at all.  Nordic just didn't even bother to read... or can't :-\ Keep that in mind if you ever find yourself debating this guy... He's not reading your posts :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »
who cares CIA and ATF guys are both the worst,gayest,and most unstructured horribly ran group of fucktards i have ever had to work with nothing that happens to those bastards is severe enough in my opinion

but the ATF guys are the worst, those guys are the biggest assclowns on americas payroll

bench

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 05:18:24 PM »
who cares CIA and ATF guys are both the worst,gayest,and most unstructured horribly ran group of fucktards i have ever had to work with nothing that happens to those bastards is severe enough in my opinion

but the ATF guys are the worst, those guys are the biggest assclowns on americas payroll

bench

ATF, were they the agency responsible for the fcukup in Waco?

And never were heard of since?

Well, at least ATF and CIA didn't have top guys who were blackmailed for their excentric closet gay acts like the British MI5 in the 80's. ;D

That stuff stopped with Hoover and the FBI, it seems. 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
ATF, were they the agency responsible for the fcukup in Waco?

And never were heard of since?

Well, at least ATF and CIA didn't have top guys who were blackmailed for their excentric closet gay acts like the British MI5 in the 80's. ;D

That stuff stopped with Hoover and the FBI, it seems. 8)

YIP
Zack

yes waco was the ATF as was ruby ridge and after working with those assholes i now watch the waco footage with those ATF fuckers getting shot off the roof and laugh

i know i sound like a asshole but i truley hate those bastards

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 09:48:24 PM »
Zack, we don't torture people.  Okay, we aren't going to deny it, but we don't do it.  Okay, it might have happened in Syria and Egypt, but we don't do that.  Okay, Abu Ghirab got caught, we let those fcukers go to jail for following orders. Yeah, they do it at Gitmo.  Wait, but they have to.  The intel on taliban plans and hiding spots we beat out of them after 59 months will be valid and useful. But we don't torture people.  But we do want the right to do it.  And of course we don't torture people we kidnap in Italy.  But we reserve the right to.

Clear?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 09:50:47 PM »
Zack, we don't torture people.  Okay, we aren't going to deny it, but we don't do it.  Okay, it might have happened in Syria and Egypt, but we don't do that.  Okay, Abu Ghirab got caught, we let those fcukers go to jail for following orders. Yeah, they do it at Gitmo.  Wait, but they have to.  The intel on taliban plans and hiding spots we beat out of them after 59 months will be valid and useful. But we don't torture people.  But we do want the right to do it.  And of course we don't torture people we kidnap in Italy.  But we reserve the right to.

Clear?
sounds good ,thinks for clearing things up ;D

bench

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 12:38:07 AM »
sounds good ,thinks for clearing things up ;D

bench

No prob man.  And as the VP made it very clear to Sean hannity tonight, if you question the repub strategy on the war, you are indeed helping out the enemy.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 03:27:49 AM »
Berserker, you need to calm down, I didn't need to put any words in your mouth.

I doubt there would ever be a trial IMO...

You left it open to interpretation and I went off the history off the rest of your liberal drivel on Getbig.

The way you M E L T D O W N is intense brother! Keep it up!

Oh and Camel Rapist, nice input to the thread, you came in here to insult me, well done! :-\

P.S. your mother is one sloppy whore!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 11:09:22 AM »
No prob man.  And as the VP made it very clear to Sean hannity tonight, if you question the repub strategy on the war, you are indeed helping out the enemy.
thats some of the reasons i am getting out of the DEA and am more than likely joining Houston,Dallas,or Galveston county SWAT, so if anybody from those three police departments post here holla ;D