Author Topic: Ronnie admitted to gear usage on ch. 10 australia interview.  (Read 5808 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Ronnie admitted to gear usage on ch. 10 australia interview.
« on: October 24, 2006, 03:53:50 PM »
Not sure if anybody actually mentioned/picked up on this

It was put matter of a fact to him that everybody in pro bbing was on gear and he's like "yeah"

Now that Team Jesus has forsaken him, I predict Ronnie will be contacting me to join my anti-musclemissions witch coven. 

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Ronnie admitted to gear usage on ch. 10 australia interview.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 03:56:43 PM »
Ronnie is lost. He must meet the ultimate god:

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 03:58:13 PM »
Tell me, have you studied at the busey school of poker?  He made an appearance on celebrity poker once.  It was.. explosive.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 04:01:00 PM »
Tell me, have you studied at the busey school of poker?  He made an appearance on celebrity poker once.  It was.. explosive.

Link?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102641.0
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
Telling the truth goes with being a cop. ::)

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 07:04:13 PM »
Somehow it dont believe this ...  ::) lol

Post up a clip.
$450 Jeans

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 07:17:10 PM »
Not sure if anybody actually mentioned/picked up on this

It was put matter of a fact to him that everybody in pro bbing was on gear and he's like "yeah"

Now that Team Jesus has forsaken him, I predict Ronnie will be contacting me to join my anti-musclemissions witch coven. 

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE POSTING NONSENSE LIKE THIS...AND WORST.. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IT/THEM?

NOT TO SHOCK YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER LAME BRAINS ON THIS BOARD....ALL PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE USING DRUGS (NOW THAT IS NEWS). IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU INTO PRO BODYBUILDING?? OR IS THERE ANOTHER REASON YOU LIKE LOOKING AT BIG DUDES?
C

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ASSHOLES ON THIS SITE POSTING NONSENSE LIKE THIS...AND WORST.. WHY DO SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IT/THEM?

NOT TO SHOCK YOU OR ANY OF THE OTHER LAME BRAINS ON THIS BOARD....ALL PRO BODYBUILDERS ARE USING DRUGS (NOW THAT IS NEWS). IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT...THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU INTO PRO BODYBUILDING?? OR IS THERE ANOTHER REASON YOU LIKE LOOKING AT BIG DUDES?

you know this is a site for gay guys who masturbate to photos of big dudes right?
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 07:44:34 PM »

Shut up twunt.

MELTDOWN

Slick Vic

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 08:05:55 PM »
Ronnie spills the beans in Backstage Secrets of Professional Bodybuilding Revealed with Tom Platz. Nothing new....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 08:37:42 PM »

You miss the point and its not really worth explaining it to you.  You're not demystifying anything here ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 08:39:01 PM »
Link?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=102641.0

I looked for a long time for the video of it, unfortunately there is none that I could find.  It was explosive though.

Think.. unconditional all in without any flair for bluffing atall :)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 08:43:06 PM »
Ronnie USES gear??? ;D
Team Goodrum!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 09:50:39 PM »
Ronnie admitted to steroid use on his first video in 97

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 09:53:07 PM »
What part of the video?
-

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 10:02:03 PM »
Those of you who don't get my point I'll just make it clear.

He acted like he didn't give a shit who knew he used gear and that gear was a part of every pro.  He did this on national tv in australia.  Not to a bunch of bbers who know the score anyway, he admitted it straight up to people who wouldn't have a clue (though in actual fact the report was pretty good and quite well informed).

Its a huge attitude change to his previous stance of telling people he was a: 100% natural and b: doing the work of god.

Its not supposed to be a revelation, its just a simple point of thought about how his attitude seems to have slightly shifted upon not being Mr Olympia.

Its a subtlelty that will likely not concern that many of you but I posted it because I thought it was interesting.  Being somewhat interested in human nature and the likes..

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 10:12:41 PM »

He acted like he didn't give a shit who knew he used gear and that gear was a part of every pro.  He did this on national tv in australia.  Not to a bunch of bbers who know the score anyway, he admitted it straight up to people who wouldn't have a clue (though in actual fact the report was pretty good and quite well informed).

Its a huge attitude change to his previous stance of telling people he was a: 100% natural and b: doing the work of god.

Its not supposed to be a revelation, its just a simple point of thought about how his attitude seems to have slightly shifted upon not being Mr Olympia.

Its a subtlelty that will likely not concern that many of you but I posted it because I thought it was interesting.  Being somewhat interested in human nature and the likes..

Maybe he only uses when he is in Australia.
Motherboy (the band).

SPINZ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 10:52:47 PM »
Maybe he only uses when he is in Australia.

Or only on the days he goes heavy

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 11:21:38 PM »

Man this is old news - he's already stated something like this long ago in one of his early training videos. When talking about his first thoughts about trying out bbing he said something like - yeah what I knew about bbing was allot of working out and taking allot of steroids and at that time I didn't know if I was ready to do that. It's on one of those youtube clips someone can find it and post it.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

ozman

• Getbig IV

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 11:30:16 PM »
they probably did a fairer, better story precisely because he did admit he was on gear...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 01:08:51 AM »
They featured Ronnie on a Sports late night segment on Channel 10. They made us wait until near the end to see it. Some clips of him posing and lifting huge weights. He answered questions in a straightforward manner. It was the first time I can recall anyone not hesitating or beating around the bush. He said it was part of the sport of professional bodybuilding and that was the end of that discussion. Maybe Ronnie has got nothing to lose so can tell it like it is? In the introduction they said he beat Arnold's record of 7 Mr Olympias and might win a record 10.

Did anyone from Getbig see him last weekend? He seemed to be bigger than when he competed in Holland.

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 01:45:05 AM »
Meanwhile on planet Obvious....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 02:44:51 AM »
They featured Ronnie on a Sports late night segment on Channel 10. They made us wait until near the end to see it. Some clips of him posing and lifting huge weights. He answered questions in a straightforward manner. It was the first time I can recall anyone not hesitating or beating around the bush. He said it was part of the sport of professional bodybuilding and that was the end of that discussion. Maybe Ronnie has got nothing to lose so can tell it like it is? In the introduction they said he beat Arnold's record of 7 Mr Olympias and might win a record 10.

Did anyone from Getbig see him last weekend? He seemed to be bigger than when he competed in Holland.

no shit he would have been bigger... it's called eating whatever you want once your contests are over

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 03:06:07 AM »
no shit he would have been bigger... it's called eating whatever you want once your contests are over

Vince has had a problem of overstating the obvious lately, we should all help support him as he battles with Alzheimer's and his severe mental retardation.
I