Author Topic: Attn: ALL Mods of the Steroids Info & Hardcore forum  (Read 2822 times)

O

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Attn: ALL Mods of the Steroids Info & Hardcore forum
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 07:54:05 PM »
I tend to think there will always be unhappy members for one reason or another...

I was trying to get ZEEK banned back then too, it's just that he wasn't as bad as he is now.

I just wish some of the older members would come back......

Marble esp.

DIV

DIV I have always supported you dropping the hammer when need be...We had that discussion on PM's a while back when you first became a Mod, I am sure you remember.  It was during the time people were bashing you for doing your job as a Mod, because they were jealous.

I have deleted posts and threads when people started getting stupid, and I fully back any Mod on here who feels the need to check someone. 

This board is by far the best, because the present Mod's (Rim, AJ, DIV) keep it that way. 

With that said, bro's should be allowed to post off-topic once in a while if they want to shoot the shit.  Girl problems, job stuff, or whatever is on ur mind should be allowed.

BTW, whoever moved my Rose Mcgowan thread (which was joke in case you missed it) is an asshole.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
Regardless of how you feel about any of the mods on this board, this is the best board on the net IMO...and I don't say that because I am a mod, I thought that before hand. A lot of the other boards are simply insane and are run very poorly. They are either dominated by weird ideology, hater natty's, scammers, or retarded newbies demanding advice on dbol only cycles (AKA, elite and BB.com)

There are a few other boards I post on but not many, I've been posting a little on the new MD forum but it's still so new who knows how it will turn out. I talked with DP the other day and he mentioned something about me modding the new MD board on the hardcore section...we'll see how that pans out. I wouldn't mind that spot, but more so for other reasons that I won't bore you all with here. But either way, this board will always be my favorite.

I haven't been to the MD board, but will check it out.

I have been a Mod on a couple of different boards, but this one is my favorite because it's got more of a cozy feel to it and it's somewhat manageable compared to others.

I was a member of EliteFitness a couple years ago, but I exposed a source who was scamming people "SatchBoogie" and the Mods banned me for it.  The GTP tren he was selling turned out to be fake when it was analyzed by an independent lab and I posted the results.  It turns out I was right, because he did scam many people out of thousands and he lives in Turkey where they can't get to him now.  The Mods at EF who protected him these last few years are looking like accomplices now.   

DIV I have always supported you dropping the hammer when need be...We had that discussion on PM's a while back when you first became a Mod, I am sure you remember. 

.....speaking of which, you should check your PM's.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 06:39:05 AM »
Everyone on this board does there fair chair of keeping this forum up and running.Its not just the MOD's that keep things up and going.If this board had a membership fee and everyone paid there wouldnt be any mod's so keep that in mind.As far as O,div,Rim and Arnold,they are just same normal people like everyone else on here,they do the same thing everyone else does,IE:work,play,workout,use gear,talk shit,the same shit that the most of the guys do on here.There's gonna be times when there are just off the subject post,there are just times you want to speak to others out there about your troubles,who cares if its about steroids,Were forgeting!!!! what about life.is every MOD's life so perfect that they have to erase post of other members problems cause they dont want it in there life.To me all the mod's on here are cool they listen,Shit some of the mod's on here have the nack for this shit and might be able to help out others with there troubles.
I said this to a cool friend on here,WE are all in this together,we are a internet forum of steroid user,Shit we even tell our wifes,girlfriends or what ever to jsut hang on im in a conversation LOL.But I agree with O sometimes members need to vent and the Bro's on here are more like close friends then there friends outside of here.I said my 2 cents..... so Im out of here.