Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753202 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7100 on: February 15, 2012, 11:30:33 PM »
;D

ahahahah Sherief bringing teh funny as usual!  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7101 on: February 15, 2012, 11:32:42 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7102 on: February 15, 2012, 11:38:32 PM »
>:(  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I'm not hairy  :'( :'( :'( :'(  :D

i am hairy and it's very good in the winter hahahha  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7103 on: February 15, 2012, 11:45:53 PM »
Booty, you are dead wrong, now granted you don't know as much about swami as myself or Sherief, even still to conclude that Swami is a Nasser-gimmick so confidently just based on hunch you come across extremely retarded.  
I think it's Nasser also - I pointed this out a long time ago that as a fan he knows way to much personal intricate details that even a friend of Nasser such as yourself just does not exibit in your postings - it's like the person talking of Nasser is in fact him if that makes sense ?

At that stage Swami was just a fan and had never met Nasser but now you guys are saying he comes across like this in his posts because he is an old friend of nassers and has spent alot of time with him hence him giving the impression he knows a lil to much intricate detail.. but this is wrong cos when I called him out on it awhile ago he had never met Nasser and was only a fan not an old friend yet his posting style was the same back then as it is to this day - so the story has all of a sudden changed  :D but Swami changed from a caucasion/euro to an asian during this time also  ;)  :D

And remember Nasser said he is here as a poster in the Team Nasser email/s or did Swami send that using Nassers email addy  :D

Nasser = Swami  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7104 on: February 16, 2012, 12:04:09 AM »
I think it's Nasser also - I pointed this out a long time ago that as a fan he knows way to much personal intricate details that even a friend of Nasser such as yourself just does not exibit in your postings - it's like the person talking of Nasser is in fact him if that makes sense ?

At that stage Swami was just a fan and had never met Nasser but now you guys are saying he comes across like this in his posts because he is an old friend of nassers and has spent alot of time with him hence him giving the impression he knows a lil to much intricate detail.. but this is wrong cos when I called him out on it awhile ago he had never met Nasser and was only a fan not an old friend yet his posting style was the same back then as it is to this day - so the story has all of a sudden changed  :D but Swami changed from a caucasion/euro to an asian during this time also  ;)  :D

And remember Nasser said he is here as a poster in the Team Nasser email/s or did Swami send that using Nassers email addy  :D

Nasser = Swami  ;D

believe it or not will but really swami is not nasser.. and yes he met nasser and visited him before.. bobs was nasser's fan and has become one of his close friends.. the same can be said about swami..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7105 on: February 16, 2012, 12:28:16 AM »
believe it or not will but really swami is not nasser.. and yes he met nasser and visited him before.. bobs was nasser's fan and has become one of his close friends.. the same can be said about swami..
Yes I know it was shown on here that Swami and Nasser met but I called Swami out before this happened yet his posts then when I called him on it and today are exactly the same so he has not all of a sudden gained this inticate detail of Nasser in his posting style because they met , he has always shown it.. Not even Bobs who I would refer to as an good friend of Nassers shows this and he has known and seen more of Nasser than Swami - It does look like the person Behind the Swami account is the person who this topic is about eg: Nasser, just the way he talks of him is like he is talking of himself.. coincidence ?  :-\  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7106 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:11 AM »
i am hairy and it's very good in the winter hahahha  :D
But I look like Jimmy in that pic - he just has a better shean to his coat  :D ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7107 on: February 16, 2012, 02:01:30 AM »
Booty, you are dead wrong, now granted you don't know as much about swami as myself or Sherief, even still to conclude that Swami is a Nasser-gimmick so confidently just based on hunch you come across extremely retarded.  
Bob I am right and I know it and nothing you or any of the other pussy blockers say will make me think differently, so lets just let it go.  It really is just wasting both of our time going over and over the same crap all the time.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7108 on: February 16, 2012, 02:05:06 AM »
;D
That can't be us because I made sure that Will looked like Nasser.     ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7109 on: February 16, 2012, 05:56:49 AM »
a question for Team Nasser

can anyone tell me the name of the song/music and the artist/group for the music Nasser used in his

94 mr O
96 mr O
97 mr O
98 mr O
posing routines?

any help would be much appreciated  :)

I'm a loser-Beck ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7110 on: February 16, 2012, 08:47:16 AM »
Yes I know it was shown on here that Swami and Nasser met but I called Swami out before this happened yet his posts then when I called him on it and today are exactly the same so he has not all of a sudden gained this inticate detail of Nasser in his posting style because they met , he has always shown it.. Not even Bobs who I would refer to as an good friend of Nassers shows this and he has known and seen more of Nasser than Swami - It does look like the person Behind the Swami account is the person who this topic is about eg: Nasser, just the way he talks of him is like he is talking of himself.. coincidence ?  :-\  ???

See the difference is you speculate or even believe that Swami is Nasser whereas booty posts with 110% confidence that Swami is in fact Nasser, so her approach does come across as more silly and humorous than yours.

Anyway, even Tyr who has posted post very negatively against Nasser and his fans here came out here and said Swami is not Nasser, despite him normally being biased towards implying several of our accounts are gimmicks. 

One more thought - not sure if Ron would want to take part in this but I'm willing to bet that Swami's IP is not even in North America.  How about we agree if Ron says Swami is posting from North America I delete my account, and if he says Swami is posting from another continent then booty deletes her account.  If she really is that confident that Swami is Nasser she should not back down from the bet.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7111 on: February 16, 2012, 09:03:14 AM »
See the difference is you speculate or even believe that Swami is Nasser whereas booty posts with 110% confidence that Swami is in fact Nasser, so her approach does come across as more silly and humorous than yours.

Anyway, even Tyr who has posted post very negatively against Nasser and his fans here came out here and said Swami is not Nasser, despite him normally being biased towards implying several of our accounts are gimmicks. 

One more thought - not sure if Ron would want to take part in this but I'm willing to bet that Swami's IP is not even in North America.  How about we agree if Ron says Swami is posting from North America I delete my account, and if he says Swami is posting from another continent then booty deletes her account.  If she really is that confident that Swami is Nasser she should not back down from the bet.

It's embarrassing the way booty flirts with you considering she's an item with WillGrant!

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7112 on: February 16, 2012, 09:04:26 AM »

It's embarrassing the way booty flirts with you considering she's an item with WillGrant!

Yes, I sense some e-drama that could only be more homoerotic if OneMoreRep graced us with 'his' presence.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7113 on: February 16, 2012, 09:25:38 AM »
Where have I disputed Nasser?  He's one of my fav bodybuilders.  I am not taking anything away from his bodybuilding sucess.  I just called him out on his gimmick and for not posting as himself.  Btw, you're another pussy blocker.   ;)
the only one blockin me from pussy is when my girlfriend unexpectedly shows up.. ;D
H

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7114 on: February 16, 2012, 01:24:19 PM »
nasser,,,is a honest man,,,i dont understand why people hate him,,,he does good things for bodybuilding behind closed doors,,,

honest,,,honest man when you are honest people hate you,,,you remember this!!!!!

gh15 approved

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7115 on: February 16, 2012, 01:25:03 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7116 on: February 16, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
ahahahah Sherief bringing teh funny as usual!  ;D

X2!

THe wizard of Strength is a  great Team Nasser member   :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7117 on: February 16, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »
nasser,,,is a honest man,,,i dont understand why people hate him,,,he does good things for bodybuilding behind closed doors,,,

honest,,,honest man when you are honest people hate you,,,you remember this!!!!!

gh15 approved

JTG
i could not have summed it up better myself  :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7118 on: February 16, 2012, 03:07:46 PM »

this would be very interesting!

but we all really know Nasser i GH 15 with IP's that automatically keep changing   ;)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7119 on: February 16, 2012, 03:55:38 PM »
Less talk,and more Nasser pics and legendary exploits...!
H

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7120 on: February 16, 2012, 04:15:13 PM »
Less talk,and more Nasser pics and legendary exploits...!

x2!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7121 on: February 16, 2012, 04:16:53 PM »
i just upgraded Bobs, Nasser and Alex to triple A status. The three alpha-amigos.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7122 on: February 16, 2012, 04:35:23 PM »
i just upgraded Bobs, Nasser and Alex to triple A status. The three alpha-amigos.
::)
Youre about as subtle as a sledgehammer, and youre not fooling anyone.

Newsflash - anyone talking about how "alpha" someone is, well... lets just say that anyone worried about "alpha" status is anything but.
Its become pretty aparent to anyone with a brain just how sad and pathetic Alex's life really was. 

He's become a joke on these boards now (and rightfully so), nothing more, nothing less.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7123 on: February 16, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »

I've never flirted with Bob.  Goes to show your mentality for even thinking this. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7124 on: February 16, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »

Ron doesn't get involved with the ip addy thing Bob.  And you've read it here from the man himself Nasser, he doesn't have a static ip.