Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 755122 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7125 on: February 16, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »
Ron doesn't get involved with the ip addy thing Bob.  And you've read it here from the man himself Nasser, he doesn't have a static ip. 

Further lack of intelligence shown by booty - if Swami were Nasser and was trying to hide behind a gimmick he would be supporting my challenge and not giving you the idea that Nasser does'nt have a static ip ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7126 on: February 16, 2012, 05:02:43 PM »
i just upgraded Bobs, Nasser and Alex to triple A status. The three alpha-amigos.

x2 - was a bit short on time this recent visit so I wasn't lucky enough to meet Alex but will next time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7127 on: February 16, 2012, 05:10:35 PM »
Further lack of intelligence shown by booty - if Swami were Nasser and was trying to hide behind a gimmick he would be supporting my challenge and not giving you the idea that Nasser does'nt have a static ip ;)
Nassers a smart man.   ;)  And like I already stated Ron doesn't get involved in these ip addy disputes.  So your idea was a waste of time for even suggesting it. If Nassers wants to post under a gimmick account that's his decision.  I don't know why you are taking it so personally and keep going on about the same subject.  I already said eariler that we would drop it because I won't change my mind about this.  You could be posting pics of Nasser instead of arguing with me.  

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7128 on: February 16, 2012, 05:18:27 PM »

this dude, nasser, is always eating, if not with bobs than with alex23.  how about shooting pool or something?

i didn't know nasser and big bobs still went to the kindergarten
Team Pat Banana

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7129 on: February 16, 2012, 06:54:13 PM »
Nassers a smart man.   ;)  And like I already stated Ron doesn't get involved in these ip addy disputes.  So your idea was a waste of time for even suggesting it. If Nassers wants to post under a gimmick account that's his decision.  I don't know why you are taking it so personally and keep going on about the same subject.  I already said eariler that we would drop it because I won't change my mind about this.  You could be posting pics of Nasser instead of arguing with me.  

Nasser is a highly intelligent man for sure.
I dont know if Nasser's IQ has been officially MENSA tested but i am sure it would measure well over 170.

not only is Nasser intelligent, he has a great deal of foresight,planned and invested wisely such that he is financially independent AND unlike many of his pro colleagues is living the good life now..................alb eit having to work 5 different jobs but hey, nothing wrong with good ol fashioned hard work.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7130 on: February 16, 2012, 07:05:29 PM »
I dont know if Nasser's IQ has been officially MENSA tested but i am sure it would measure well over 170.

not only is Nasser intelligent, he has a great deal of foresight,planned and invested wisely such that he is financially independent AND unlike many of his pro colleagues is living the good life now..................alb eit having to work 5 different jobs but hey, nothing wrong with good ol fashioned hard work.
Yes I know you are intelligent and definitely no meat head.  Being able to speak 7 languages also shows your intelligence.  And good old fashioned hard work is a good thing, I especially like how you do volunteer work counselling drug addicts.  I have always wanted to do volunteer work in this area but it's too personal for me having lost someone I loved to drugs and so it really brings me down and affects me deep inside when I see addicts struggling.  I have helped young people at the gym with drug problems by giving them a bit of free personal training and giving them help with diets etc and positive words, so that I can help get them on the right track. That's probably the extent of it though, as I can't really be around full on addicts it just affects me too deep.   

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7131 on: February 16, 2012, 07:07:24 PM »
Whether Nasser chooses to work or if he lays around all day as the richest man on earth,he still is a phenomenal champion in every way, take nothing from the man, he is LEGEND personified.
H

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7132 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:47 PM »
Very true..
H

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7133 on: February 16, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »
Whether Nasser chooses to work or if he lays around all day as the richest man on earth,he still is a phenomenal champion in every way, take nothing from the man, he is LEGEND personified.

i might add that Nasser was never one of those arrogant, stuck up prima donna pro's unlike many of his era

he was always approachable, polite and courteous to all

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7134 on: February 16, 2012, 07:29:23 PM »
Absolutely Swami, I met him for the first time and felt as he was a friend.... an amazing person is the wizard, a true fan oriented champion..
H

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7135 on: February 16, 2012, 07:34:07 PM »
Absolutely Swami, I met him for the first time and felt as he was a friend.... an amazing person is the wizard, a true fan oriented champion..
Who is the worst you have ever met?  For me it was Lou. I met Sonny Shmidt at an aussie show in the 90's but it wasn't very good because he'd had an argument with someone at the show possibly Ron Love and was out the back fuming.  I thought he was going to hit me when I approached him for an autograph..haha  But I always heard he was a really nice guy. 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7136 on: February 16, 2012, 07:37:04 PM »
I actually liked sonny....too bad he died young IMO.
H

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7137 on: February 16, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
Yes it's very sad.  RIP Sonny

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7138 on: February 16, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »
That can't be us because I made sure that Will looked like Nasser.     ::)
I dont look like a kebab shop owner   ::)   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7139 on: February 16, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »
i might add that Nasser was never one of those arrogant, stuck up prima donna pro's unlike many of his era

he was always approachable, polite and courteous to all
And you offered very sage advice at times.,like never trust and stay well away from over hormonised BB's as they are trouble and have poor self esteem   ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7140 on: February 16, 2012, 08:35:22 PM »
See the difference is you speculate or even believe that Swami is Nasser whereas booty posts with 110% confidence that Swami is in fact Nasser, so her approach does come across as more silly and humorous than yours.

Anyway, even Tyr who has posted post very negatively against Nasser and his fans here came out here and said Swami is not Nasser, despite him normally being biased towards implying several of our accounts are gimmicks. 

One more thought - not sure if Ron would want to take part in this but I'm willing to bet that Swami's IP is not even in North America.  How about we agree if Ron says Swami is posting from North America I delete my account, and if he says Swami is posting from another continent then booty deletes her account.  If she really is that confident that Swami is Nasser she should not back down from the bet.

bobs this will be the 2nd shock booty takes from you  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7141 on: February 16, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »
I dont know if Nasser's IQ has been officially MENSA tested but i am sure it would measure well over 170. +300 (with abs)..

fixed for truth ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7142 on: February 16, 2012, 08:46:41 PM »

i still havent got the honor of meeting him but i was lucky to talk with him on the phone 2 times and his voice is very warm and friendly.. i recorded the conversations and hear them ever day :P

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #7143 on: February 17, 2012, 01:24:51 AM »
team nasser =

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7144 on: February 17, 2012, 04:52:22 AM »
i still havent got the honor of meeting him but i was lucky to talk with him on the phone 2 times and his voice is very warm and friendly.. i recorded the conversations and hear them ever day :P
This is creepy.   :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7145 on: February 17, 2012, 05:11:32 AM »
This is creepy.   :-\

why plz explain your point!!..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7146 on: February 17, 2012, 05:17:02 AM »
why plz explain your point!!..
I am out of this thread, carry on.  What you posted is out right creepy and I cannot be bothered explaining why or arguing with Bobs misguided assumptions any longer.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7147 on: February 17, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »
I am out of this thread, carry on.  What you posted is out right creepy and I cannot be bothered explaining why or arguing with Bobs misguided assumptions any longer.  

lol, meltdown + extreme gullibleness both in a single post

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #7148 on: February 18, 2012, 02:49:18 AM »
funny post... team nasser = team meltdown...

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #7149 on: February 18, 2012, 03:09:38 AM »
Looking good...

Lol. Looks something like that: