Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 772343 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #575 on: December 17, 2008, 03:52:57 PM »
I am a big baby

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #576 on: December 17, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »
Little Bitch

Who your mom?  yeah I know  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #577 on: December 17, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
Little Bitch

unless I am mistaken, he has posted a picture and had a great physique. why dont you post your picture so we can put them side by side and see who is really the little bitch?

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #578 on: December 17, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
Thanks ag2 but I wouldnt worry about it, doesn't bother me to be honest.  Also I think elite is thinking that Sharma is Swami (not me)...let him keep guessing :)  Just like Alex is guessing that you're a gimmick even though that's already been discussed before ::)

I know and I used to think that Alex was a smart guy and enjoyed reading his posts, oh well another get bigger disspoints

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #579 on: December 17, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

Hey elite how is Paul Hupp doing? tell him I said hi  8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #580 on: December 17, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »
It has been comprehensively established that I am not Bigbobs. However I take it as an honor and compliment that people may think I am he as he is the most intelligent, successful guy you would ever hope to meet. It is just such a rich compliment when people assume I may be Bigbobs, Nasser , or sqaudfather as these guys are just fucking great. The wheat among the chaff.

You are the chaff my friend, sorry. HAHAHAAHAH
And you revealed yourself the other day to be a petulant kid with some serious hate issues, particularly where women are concerned.  :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #581 on: December 17, 2008, 04:03:42 PM »
And you revealed yourself the other day to be a petulant kid with some serious hate issues, particularly where women are concerned.  :-

And you revealed yourself to be a coward and hypocrite who only seems to be moved to speak up against voices from brown mouths. You hang on the coattails of the white racists and never say anything to them when they make comments bordering on the criminal concerning race.

Oh no, it would be far too difficult for Mr want-to-look-liberal to actually do anything other than pursue his anti-Arab, anti-Islamic agenda. I got more respect for the ones who are at least overtly racists.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #582 on: December 17, 2008, 04:05:42 PM »
And you revealed yourself to be a coward and hypocrite who only seems to be moved to speak up against voices from brown mouths. You hang on the coattails of the white racists and never say anything to them when they make comments bordering on the criminal concerning race.

Oh no, it would be far too difficult for Mr want-to-look-liberal to actually do anything other pursue his anti-Arab, anti-Islamic agenda. I got more respect for the ones who are at least overtly racists.
Hmm. Add liar to the list. Grow up kid. Your schtick is getting old.  ::)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #583 on: December 17, 2008, 04:08:20 PM »
Hmm. Add liar to the list. Grow up kid. Your schtick is getting old.  ::)

Yes, exactly, ignore the post and just go after the poster as you KNOW that what I said was the truth and you have no answer or excuse as to why your sense of "outrage" only ever seem to be against brown people who follow Allah, never the white trash racists.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #584 on: December 17, 2008, 06:00:30 PM »
Sharma, babs, and now ag2.

Very nice Nasser, you old idiot!!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #585 on: December 17, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »

....too bad Nasser, someone's claimed "Zanni-the-Nanny".

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #586 on: December 17, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »
Yes, exactly, ignore the post and just go after the poster as you KNOW that what I said was the truth and you have no answer or excuse as to why your sense of "outrage" only ever seem to be against brown people who follow Allah, never the white trash racists.
Hmm. I yesterday gave you two posts where I called out DK in the Islamaphobia thread and once where I called out Alex in his idiot call to arms thread. Even posted one up in his now deleted thread tonight. You did not acknowledge I did so, nor do I expect you to with this post. Your outrage won't allow you to see past your own hatred - it would mean that what you believe in so vehemently is false. It is just easier to hate than it is to open your mind, isn't it? You sad, little hateful kid. I almost feel sorry for you :-\

ps. Just because American women want nothing to do with you is no reason to hate them.  ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: December 17, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »
Hmm. I yesterday gave you two posts where I called out DK in the Islamaphobia thread and once where I called out Alex in his idiot call to arms thread. Even posted one up in his now deleted thread tonight. You did not acknowledge I did so, nor do I expect you to with this post. Your outrage won't allow you to see past your own hatred - it would mean that what you believe in so vehemently is false. It is just easier to hate than it is to open your mind, isn't it? You sad, little hateful kid. I almost feel sorry for you :-\

ps. Just because American women want nothing to do with you is no reason to hate them.  ;)

Chill out Chimps - sharma is a gimmick account. Every now and then he'll pop in and start shit with someone-rant about Islam and then fall back on his tired old glory of ancient Egypt routine. Rinse and repeat. If you're going to argue with "him" on facts realize that he'll use the same routine again in a month as though nothing happened. 

One of the nasser squad is just trying to rile up the board for kicks by pulling double duty as "sharma".

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: December 17, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »
all hail the uncrowned mr olympia(at least 3 times) nasser el sonbaty

300lbs with abs and retired
movie star good looks
perfect symmetry
keeps the waist in
intelligent beyond belief
at least 3 times uncrowned mr olympia
team nasser 08
feel the love generation
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #589 on: December 17, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »
great post NW!
TEAM Nasser

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #590 on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:50 PM »
Chill out Chimps - sharma is a gimmick account. Every now and then he'll pop in and start shit with someone-rant about Islam and then fall back on his tired old glory of ancient Egypt routine. Rinse and repeat. If you're going to argue with "him" on facts realize that he'll use the same routine again in a month as though nothing happened. 

One of the nasser squad is just trying to rile up the board for kicks by pulling double duty as "sharma".

At least some here get it.  ;D

He's still pretty original for a gimmick though.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #591 on: December 17, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »
At least some here get it.  ;D

He's still pretty original for a gimmick though.

Originality wore off months ago - especially when he repeats arguements that have been rebutted or dismissed outright. Seems as though he's stuck in a time loop.

He'll show up wailing about how he's been a nasser fan for 30yrs -been in love with him forever etc etc when all that is just a smokescreen.

I don't care - I'll continue to have fun at his expense.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #592 on: December 17, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »
all hail the uncrowned mr olympia(at least 3 times) nasser el sonbaty

300lbs with abs and retired
movie star good looks
perfect symmetry
keeps the waist in
intelligent beyond belief
at least 3 times uncrowned mr olympia
team nasser 08
feel the love generation

wow, great post, NW.
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #593 on: December 17, 2008, 09:47:12 PM »
wow, great post, NW.

drink the koolaid webcke.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #594 on: December 17, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »
drink the koolaid webcke.

Sometimes i get a bit carried away.....
No doubt about it...

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #595 on: December 18, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »

Check my join date FlyLo and you will see that I am neither Bobs or Sharma also PM and I can prove to you that I am not a gimmick but the real deal, I told Alex the same thingbut have not heard back maybe he feels stupid for calling me a gimmick, that thick bastard from so cal should say sorry to me though ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #596 on: December 18, 2008, 02:28:52 PM »
Check my join date FlyLo and you will see that I am neither Bobs or Sharma also PM and I can prove to you that I am not a gimmick but the real deal, I told Alex the same thingbut have not heard back maybe he feels stupid for calling me a gimmick, that thick bastard from so cal should say sorry to me though ;)

Don't waste your time with Flylo, if you read his post history you will get a hint as to how unintelligent he really is and is not even worth anyone's time.  He has said it all - that I am Nasser (even after seeing so many pics of both me and Nasser together!), that Sharma is Nasser, that I am Sharma, that you are Nasser, etc.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #597 on: December 18, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »
Little Bitch

another no life , never was, pumpkin head elite - loser melting down

TEAM NASSER 08 AND MOVING FORWARD TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS IN 2009!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #598 on: December 18, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »
why doesn't nasser post here bobs ?

he has a large following here, and even the guys that don't like him admit he had a great physique.

why not the positive board?
175lbs by 31st July

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: December 18, 2008, 06:19:15 PM »
Funny to see them both at the mosque but neither bobs or nasser wanted an arab bitch for a wife. both of them seem to want the white women who dont have bearded faces ands hairy asses hidden by cloaks.

so much for following the teachings of mohammed ::)