Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 766177 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #700 on: January 21, 2009, 05:14:51 PM »
Hmm www.hugenasserelsonbaty.com/ seems down. Perhaps Nasser is out of money?
from incomplete data

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #701 on: January 21, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »
Pumpkin heads.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #702 on: January 21, 2009, 05:40:52 PM »
Pumpkin heads.
That's Mr. Pumpkin Head to you, Chief.  >:(

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #703 on: January 21, 2009, 07:36:21 PM »
So Nasser running people down , making shit up about people and basic muck chucking in those BB.COM interviews is all ok?

You have it back to front. Nasser told no lies, Nasser told the truth. For the first time a bodybuidler stood up and was sick of the lies, corruption, rec drugs, scams and cheating that he said "no more".

What is funny is that deluded clowns like you would prefer to hear all the silly lies that take you for a fool. Nasser has always been about the fans, he genuinely loves the fans unlike the others who mostly only see them as gullible idiots to be taken advantage of. What other bodyubilder would send their fans free stuff, let them come visit their home?

Nasser was ulimately moved to blow the lid on an industry that had clearly begun to disgust him.

I am sure the likes of you thinks bodybuilders should lie about everything and pretend all is rosy. Maybe it has upset you that Nasser has shone a torch into the dark heart of modern bodybuilding? Tough, you will have to accept the way things are.

Nasser is a great man and I always knew he was the best bodybuilder from his phsique but now I also know he is the best human being  . He has actually shown you how to be a man. Maybe one day you can try this too? Instead of slandering Nasser for his bravery and honesty, take up the baton and try to follow his actions. It must beat spending all your life on the internet , not going anywhere or seeing anyone, criticising Nasser for being the kind of man you wish you were.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #704 on: January 21, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
These vermin dreadlord, will grant etc are beneath the great Nasser

their stupidity and hate do not warrant any response from a man of Nasser's intelligence

they should return now to their jobs of flipping burgers @ Mickey D's

Hah hah ha

Nice try swami - you remain as stupid as ever. You seem to  know a lot about flipping burgers don't ya?. Can't expect much from a bonafide retard worshiping a failure

:D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #705 on: January 21, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »
You have it back to front. Nasser told no lies, Nasser told the truth. For the first time a bodybuidler stood up and was sick of the lies, corruption, rec drugs, scams and cheating that he said "no more".

What is funny is that deluded clowns like you would prefer to hear all the silly lies that take you for a fool. Nasser has always been about the fans, he genuinely loves the fans unlike the others who mostly only see them as gullible idiots to be taken advantage of. What other bodyubilder would send their fans free stuff, let them come visit their home?

Nasser was ulimately moved to blow the lid on an industry that had clearly begun to disgust him.

I am sure the likes of you thinks bodybuilders should lie about everything and pretend all is rosy. Maybe it has upset you that Nasser has shone a torch into the dark heart of modern bodybuilding? Tough, you will have to accept the way things are.

Nasser is a great man and I always knew he was the best bodybuilder from his phsique but now I also know he is the best human being  . He has actually shown you how to be a man. Maybe one day you can try this too? Instead of slandering Nasser for his bravery and honesty, take up the baton and try to follow his actions. It must beat spending all your life on the internet , not going anywhere or seeing anyone, criticising Nasser for being the kind of man you wish you were.
Hi Nasser  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #706 on: January 21, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
Hi Nasser  :D

Another futile attempt by sharma to defend that bloated decaying carcass of a wifebeating drug dealer.
Poor guy probably spent hours composing that paragraph of crap only to get laughed at once again.

:D :D :D :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #707 on: January 21, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »
Another futile attempt by sharma to defend that bloated decaying carcass of a wifebeating drug dealer.
Poor guy probably spent hours composing that paragraph of crap only to get laughed at once again.

:D :D :D :D

what is more futile is your pathetic attempt at succeeding in life.  You shmucks can only put out your frustration online because in life you will get fired if you talk back to the manager at the fast food joint you work at.

jt
TEAM Nasser

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #708 on: January 21, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
Man look at the views on this thing. 

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #709 on: January 21, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
dreadlord needs to come up with some new material as his shit is getting fucking old and boring.
will grant is funny as hell though.

looks like you guys had a good time.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #710 on: January 21, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »

No Sharmin..You are incorrect! Nassoil is a coward ! Once his career was finished...He opened his mouth! So he was a retired bodybuilder ..

Once he knew he was done competing..Then and only then did he decide to be Honest Abe.. It was him benefitting himself once again..If there was no money to be made from bodybuilding..Do you honestly believe he'd of done it for the love of the sport? If there was no money to be made ,from his book,do you honestly believe he would write one?
 See Sharmin..I have no problem with you..or your infatuation with Nassoil..But he has people believing that he is a good honest man ..When he was involved in Women drugs(steroids) and everything else that comes along with that lifestyle.. Then acts as he is holier than thou... And never was involved in any wrong doings.. He's a hypocrite ..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »
I think Nasser is a pretty honest dude. I don't see where you get the holier than thou bit? He admits to fucking a ton of bitches (like that's a crime ) and doing steroids.
And I'm a big Dorian fan too.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »
what is more futile is your pathetic attempt at succeeding in life.  You shmucks can only put out your frustration online because in life you will get fired if you talk back to the manager at the fast food joint you work at.

jt

Another expert on fast food. That explains why you're on medication and suicidal JT.

and

i can understand people comparing Yates and Ronnie the retard  but Nasser El Nobody is a fucking waste of space and time. it's only his turban clad fanboys who make the wife beating piece of shit a contender, and only on this site.

most people aren't at all interested in nasser as he is ugly, smelly, terrible back and sells shit stained underwear to perverts. he has zero charisma and is a bald loser who should fuck off and die instead of keep firing off bitter, bitter salvos because he failed. Nasser shitface should not be spoken of in the same breath as the great Yates. Nasser El no Olympias so I will beat the shit out of my wife in frustration. LOL

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #713 on: January 21, 2009, 10:07:50 PM »

Another expert on fast food. That explains why you're on medication and suicidal JT.

and

haha, same old tired bullshit. you must have a pretty shitty life to need to set up the "dreadlord" account to threaten bigbobs with making a myspace page about him using his details and to stalk my posts and have sharma so in your head you obsess over him 24/7 ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #714 on: January 21, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »
haha, same old tired bullshit. you must have a pretty shitty life to need to set up the "dreadlord" account to threaten bigbobs with making a myspace page about him using his details and to stalk my posts and have sharma so in your head you obsess over him 24/7 ;D

Really? Thats very interesting.
Lets hear what Bober has to say about that
Where did you come by this piece of information?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #715 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:21 PM »
haha cybergeek taking the internetz too seriously as usual.
Why don't you just not post on certain threads as your shit is old and boring. You aren't funny or interesting and you pretty much suck completely under your cowardly  dreadlord account. If you want to post, try posting something funny and original instead of the same pathetic shit.

I am not a Nasser fan and certainly not a sharma fan but their stuff is a miillion times more interesting than yours. Most people would rather read about Nasser than your shit. And the threatening to contanct bigbob's work and try to mess up his real life because of this board..haha fucking pathetic ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #716 on: January 21, 2009, 10:28:24 PM »
haha cybergeek taking the internetz too seriously as usual.
Why don't you just not post on certain threads as your shit is old and boring. You aren't funny or interesting and you pretty much suck completely under your cowardly  dreadlord account. If you want to post, try posting something funny and original instead of the same pathetic shit.

I am not a Nasser fan and certainly not a sharma fan but their stuff is a miillion times more interesting than yours. Most people would rather read about Nasser than your shit. And the threatening to contanct bigbob's work and try to mess up his real life because of this board..haha fucking pathetic ;D

Aww...poor crybaby started wailing again. Why don't you take your own advice and stop hiding behind this pathetic "sweetmuscles" account to attack your enemies. Pretty pathetic display of false bravado.  :-\

I guess we'll have to wait until bober shows up to verify your claim that I'm threatening him. Until then you're just another retard grasping at straws and missing the point entirely..

oh wait - here's something bober already sent me the last time you started this shit

« Sent to: Dreadlord on: September 16, 2008, 06:21:12 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Hey, just read Sweetmuscles' comment about the myspace page and your question about it after.  someone openly posted a thread earlier this year of creating a myspace page about me - thats what sweetmuscles was referring to.  Just letting you know.

Nice try retard - thanks for playing. As usual you're clueless...just like the time you thought i was danielson

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #717 on: January 21, 2009, 11:38:23 PM »

LOL @ sweetmuscles who just got owned pretty badly by Dread. He must have run away to lick his wounds.
That gimmick needs to get a life instead of lurking around waiting to attack people who have owned him in the past.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #718 on: January 22, 2009, 12:09:18 AM »
haha what a sad c.unt having to go log in with your barrabitch account to give yourself support ;D
that sad truth is that sharma owned you pretty badly on this thread and your responses were lame and weak as shit. accept it dude.
seriously, this is a bodybuilding board and most people would rather hear from a bodybuilder than some fatass loser shut-in like you. Did your mother suck some Arab dick or something? Now go log in to another account to back your owned ass up ;D

oh, and stop sending me asslicking pms saying you are cool with alex so i should be cool with you. lol, you aren't fit to eat dogshit off kingAlex's boots. epic trying to hitch a ride on the king's coattails

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #719 on: January 22, 2009, 01:03:35 AM »
haha what a sad c.unt having to go log in with your barrabitch account to give yourself support ;D
that sad truth is that sharma owned you pretty badly on this thread and your responses were lame and weak as shit. accept it dude.
seriously, this is a bodybuilding board and most people would rather hear from a bodybuilder than some fatass loser shut-in like you. Did your mother suck some Arab dick or something? Now go log in to another account to back your owned ass up ;D

oh, and stop sending me asslicking pms saying you are cool with alex so i should be cool with you. lol, you aren't fit to eat dogshit off kingAlex's boots. epic trying to hitch a ride on the king's coattails

Ha ha ha
Meltdown of epic proportions  Poor guy's is so mind addled he thinks everyone uses duplicate accounts like him. First he thinks I'm Danielson now I'm barracuda....and now for my next identity switch........ :D
 Stop taking getbig so seriously and go get a life retard.

I love it when these fools try to start shit - get owned and then try to salvage what little dignity they have left with a massive meltdown post. Good times.  ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #720 on: January 22, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »
haha the truth is that you got destroyed on this thread. You couldn't even come up with a decent response to sharma and everyone noticed. Not one person agree with anything you said or thinks its funny, everyone is laughing at you and your weak, unfunny comebacks. then you start pming me telling me i shold be cool with you because you get on with alex. dude, you're pathetic and even jsumani is owning you. now, go log in to barrabitch to try and defend yourself, no one else will as you've been ripped apart here ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #721 on: January 22, 2009, 03:23:54 PM »
haha the truth is that you got destroyed on this thread. You couldn't even come up with a decent response to sharma and everyone noticed. Not one person agree with anything you said or thinks its funny, everyone is laughing at you and your weak, unfunny comebacks. then you start pming me telling me i shold be cool with you because you get on with alex. dude, you're pathetic and even jsumani is owning you. now, go log in to barrabitch to try and defend yourself, no one else will as you've been ripped apart here ;D

QFT!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: January 22, 2009, 03:26:38 PM »

once again, Sharma telling it like it is.
this is the post of 2009 so far
Sharma is attaining legendary status

so true, how the haters/losers/pumpkin head roaches, cannot handle the truths that Nasser has expounded about their beloved bodybuilding industry

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #723 on: January 22, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »
once again, Sharma telling it like it is.
this is the post of 2009 so far
Sharma is attaining legendary status

so true, how the haters/losers/pumpkin head roaches, cannot handle the truths that Nasser has expounded about their beloved bodybuilding industry

X 2      ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #724 on: January 22, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »
Lots of great gimmicks in the final pages of these threads....

I'm sure there is no more than 1-2 people on these last few pages...