Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 772228 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #725 on: January 22, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »
Sharma/swami at a  "Give Nasser a sandow rally"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #726 on: January 22, 2009, 04:35:46 PM »
Lots of great gimmicks in the final pages of these threads....

I'm sure there is no more than 1-2 people on these last few pages...

Let's hear your theory GigantorX - which are the gimmicks you're referring to?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #727 on: January 22, 2009, 07:42:12 PM »
Who is this Nasserelson Bayty?
Q

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #728 on: January 22, 2009, 07:43:12 PM »
at least we can all agree nasser is the true uncrowned mr olympia
w

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #729 on: January 22, 2009, 07:59:12 PM »
haha the truth is that you got destroyed on this thread. You couldn't even come up with a decent response to sharma and everyone noticed. Not one person agree with anything you said or thinks its funny, everyone is laughing at you and your weak, unfunny comebacks. then you start pming me telling me i shold be cool with you because you get on with alex. dude, you're pathetic and even jsumani is owning you. now, go log in to barrabitch to try and defend yourself, no one else will as you've been ripped apart here ;D

Still sobbing away after YOU got ripped apart in your pathetic attempt to prove I'm danielson/barra and whoever else you got swimming in your head. When that failed you tried to claim I'm attacking bobs. Why would I want to be cool with you after I tore you apart before and Alex had to pm me asking me  to give you a break? Sorry but i 'm not cool with people who create accounts to attack others when they're too cowardly to use their primary account.. I'm amused by your attempts to try to get me to meltdown. Instead you got caught in your own trap and bawled like a baby.. You must have been up all night in your rage to get back at me after I destroyed you yesterday

Go back to posting from your original account.....COWARD!!!

Ha ha ha

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #730 on: January 22, 2009, 08:19:19 PM »
Let's hear your theory GigantorX - which are the gimmicks you're referring to?

1.) This is a Get Big thread about Nasser.

2.) Most of the big posters on Get Big have multiple gimmicks.

3.) Many of those gimmicks are posting on this thread.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #731 on: January 22, 2009, 08:21:49 PM »
at least we can all agree nasser is the true uncrowned mr olympia

hell yeah!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #732 on: January 22, 2009, 08:26:00 PM »

No doubt.. Kinda sad when people can't say what they have to say with their own account and instead need to rely on another account to start attacks.

Good to see the A-team is on the scene.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #733 on: January 22, 2009, 08:27:32 PM »

I was asking if you could let us know which accounts exactly do you feel are being shared, from among the people posting in the last few pages of this thread.  I know for a fact that most of the accounts replying in the last few pages are each run independently of each other by separate individuals, and I also know for a fact that none are operated by Nasser.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #734 on: January 22, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »
I was asking if you could let us know which accounts exactly do you feel are being shared, from among the people posting in the last few pages of this thread.  I know for a fact that most of the accounts replying in the last few pages are each run independently of each other by separate individuals, and I also know for a fact that none are operated by Nasser.
STFU CLOWN!
I am a big baby

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #735 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »
Nasser is controlling these febal pumpkin head minds and he isn't even on here LOL.  What pathetic losers they are.

jt
TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
Let's try to lighten the tension here with some more pics :)

First is with Nasser and Sato on his driveway, second is some of his "memorabilia" on his brick wall in one of the living rooms in his home, and the third at the border crossing into Mexico from San Diego, which others from SoCal are probably familiar with.  I was really shocked at how everything contrasts before and after the border.  I was expecting it to be a gradual contrast, but instead it's nice and clean until the moment you cross where you immediately feel you're in a third world country.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #737 on: January 22, 2009, 09:56:25 PM »
Nasser needs to clean up his garage  :-\
TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #738 on: January 22, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »
Nasser needs to clean up his garage  :-\

haha, good observation.  It is roomy since it's a 3-car garage and he just keeps his Benz parked there.  The Toyota gets a spot on the driveway.  He has sold his H2 Hummer and invested the proceeds in a condo in Egypt.  Anyway the remaining two lots in his garage contain a tanning bed, a few fridges, lots and lots of large containers full of clothing that he doesn't wear (used clothing lol), a few racks of supplements, boxes full of 8 x 10's and random photos, and some other stuff which he just stores there.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #739 on: January 22, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
I have to say though Bob's he is still looking as large as any pro that is on stage today, huge!

jt
TEAM Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #740 on: January 23, 2009, 12:08:21 AM »
Nasser still looking fantastic.
This is a great thread. Two great guys having a great time. Multiple thousands of views, pumpkinheads like Dreadlord being completely humiliated and having huge meltdowns all over the place as he is mocked and derided by even Yates fans. He knows he cannot ever be half the man that Nasser is. He knows he shall never have that kind of physique. That kind of academic success. He shall never own and sell multi-million dollar property . He shall never be desired by women. He will forever live in the shadow cast by the 300lb frame of Nasser El Sonbaty . I can imagine the hot tears rolling down his chubby cheeks ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #741 on: January 23, 2009, 12:11:01 AM »
Nasser still looking large and in charge!  8)
No doubt about it...

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #742 on: January 23, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »
Nasser still looking large and in charge!  8)

Abolutely. And owning the minds of the jealous failures that make up the ragbag alliance of pumpkinheads.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #743 on: January 23, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »
Bobs, thanks for posting a photo of the super dog, Sato. I have to admit I got a bit emotional and cried a bit. I have another picture to add to my collection - THANK YOU

....WHAT A GREAT DOG!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #744 on: January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM »
This is a great thread. Two great guys having a great time. Multiple thousands of views, pumpkinheads like Dreadlord being completely humiliated and having huge meltdowns all over the place as he is mocked and derided by even Yates fans. He knows he cannot ever be half the man that Nasser is. He knows he shall never have that kind of physique. That kind of academic success. He shall never own and sell multi-million dollar property . He shall never be desired by women. He will forever live in the shadow cast by the 300lb frame of Nasser El Sonbaty . I can imagine the hot tears rolling down his chubby cheeks ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Behold  - the rage of the goatherder
 :D
Is that the best you can come up with little gimmick? I'm sure even nasser can come up with a better rant than that :D

Poor sharma- years of being ridiculed at and  all over getbig by me and he still can't muster up a decent comeback. Oh well...can't expect much from a worshiper of a desert pedophile. We can see the shame and humiliation behind that hollow laughter. After all you're too scared to post when I'm online. You just end up getting crushed like a muslim jihadist under a US tank.

:D :D :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #745 on: January 23, 2009, 06:07:52 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no sharma dont talk abt tht dog d.lord as if he is jealous of nasser's achievements coz like this u talk abt him like he is a humanbeing.. u can say that he is jealous of nasser's dog coz bth r frm the same kind.. sorry sato i knw it's a big insult to u 2 b compared wth this fat mzr fkr :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #746 on: January 23, 2009, 06:37:16 AM »
Bobs, thanks for posting a photo of the super dog, Sato. I have to admit I got a bit emotional and cried a bit. I have another picture to add to my collection - THANK YOU

....WHAT A GREAT DOG!!
70k walking around on four feet.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #747 on: January 23, 2009, 06:55:05 AM »
lol..dreadlord getting fucking destroyed. He's melting like quite the little bitch.  The only time Alex pmed you was to tell you that I wasn't Dave and all your lame, tired trailer jokes were wasted as you had me pegged as the wrong guy ;D

The only thing getting "torn up" is that new asshole you have had ripped for you. Your replies are seriously weak . Like I said, you need some new material or you should take a deep breath and try again. Everyone is laughing at you. Thanks for playing and the fun ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #748 on: January 23, 2009, 06:57:30 AM »
lol..dreadlord getting fucking destroyed. He's melting like quite the little bitch.  The only time Alex pmed you was to tell you that I wasn't Dave and all your lame, tired trailer jokes were wasted as you had me pegged as the wrong guy ;D

The only thing getting "torn up" is that new asshole you have had ripped for you. Your replies are seriously weak . Like I said, you need some new material or you should take a deep breath and try again. Everyone is laughing at you. Thanks for playing and the fun ;D
Mornin,' Squad. How's the weather your way? Another overcast day here. Gonna be hard to get fired up again. Ah well, chop-chop.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #749 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
Mornin,' Squad. How's the weather your way? Another overcast day here. Gonna be hard to get fired up again. Ah well, chop-chop.

Its fat alex not Dave. Dave was never someone to create multiple accounts to try to mess with others. He didn't need to. Only Alex has the insecurity to pull such stunts.

The majority have spoken- sweetmuscles is just a gimmick for alex23. He attacked SF during his absence but when Squad returned as Quaker  sweetmuscles aka alex23 immediately quietened down like the cowardly bitch he is.