Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 772188 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #950 on: January 29, 2009, 02:30:45 AM »
betters??.. we r here on a bodybuilding board u asshole... without seeing ur body which 4 sure looks like shit i have a better body than u.. i have a better knowledge abt the sprt than u (if u have any)..

wht do u post here??.. only shit.. nothing abt the athletes of the sport, nothing abt training.. just shit.. have u ever entered a gym??.. a bag of shit like u has nothing 2 offer except SHIT..

The question is why do YOu post here? You do nothing but type in broken English and post nothing but bullshit.
The question do you even know what a gym is? In Egypt it must be a place for men like you to exchange bodily fluids.

Sorry chalabi - you're a pathetic retard. If you're really 29 yrs old you should go get a job and not spend all day on getbig posting pics of  men in thongs

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #951 on: January 29, 2009, 02:31:08 AM »
Yes, but at the end of the day...you are an arab.....therefore your opinion means nothing.....unless we are talking about explosives...
;D hahaha

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #952 on: January 29, 2009, 02:32:57 AM »
Are you fuckin stupid..English , can you please speak it ..thank you.

And as for your knowledge , Id rate it as good as Goodrums..you posted a pic remember..you are a skinny twink , but put oil on yourself for the pics lol..the biggest thing on you was your nose.Now go read Thesaurus before lowering our IQs with another post "Sharif Crybaby"

He's just plain retarded. Everyday he comes here  trying to start shit and everyday he gets his ass kicked.
Maybe he's  too stupid to realize just how dumb he sounds since he keeps coming back for more.  This is a 29yr old man who types like a 12yr old girl on a myspace date. :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #953 on: January 29, 2009, 02:35:32 AM »
Are you fuckin stupid..English , can you please speak it ..thank you.

And as for your knowledge , Id rate it as good as Goodrums..you posted a pic remember..you are a skinny twink , but put oil on yourself for the pics lol..the biggest thing on you was your nose.Now go read Thesaurus before lowering our IQs with another post "Sharif Crybaby"

not only jealous coz i speak more than one language but also of my body??.. try 2 hide ur ill feelings.. it's not my fault i hav a better body than urs..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #954 on: January 29, 2009, 02:36:40 AM »
not only jealous coz i speak more than one language but also of my body??.. try 2 hide ur ill feelings.. it's not my fault i hav a better body than urs..
Post your pic again,the one with you oiled up thinking you look good  :D ..You are the arab goodrum ..

I dont care how many languages you claim to speak , English is not one of them..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #955 on: January 29, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »
"Everyday he come here" is this english u mther fuker?? it's like this "everyday he comeS".. will i teach u hw 2 write ur own languiage u stupid piece of shit..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #956 on: January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM »

We've got a live one here guys. Meltdown in progress

Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow  a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #957 on: January 29, 2009, 02:46:36 AM »
maybe shalaba is a little upset that his mum was recently traded for 2 goats and a stick of dynamite...?
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #958 on: January 29, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »
He is strapping himself with C4 as we speak..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #959 on: January 29, 2009, 02:49:53 AM »
maybe shalaba is a little upset that his mum was recently traded for 2 goats and a stick of dynamite...?

This is what chalabi believes in.

From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran,
1990 : A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not
penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he
should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as
one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
[...] It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at
her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young
will have a permanent place in heaven.
How it all began ( a long time ago in the isolated
deserts of Arabia) : Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend
and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started dreaming of a union with her
[Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the
fact that object of his dreams was a mere child.Perhaps you want to assume that it is
"normal" for a 50+ year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask
for her hand at 6?

Maybe Chalabi is a pedophile already.  He likes to ask people to show their bodies while he runs around in a thong for his "club" members. He's a sick perverted animal - everytime he posts its about having sex with mothers/fathers etc. That's what he was taught at a young age since he was abused as well.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #960 on: January 29, 2009, 02:52:09 AM »
I think that is what shalibabas dad asked for the trade but the buyer wasnt happy because of his mums reputation..
The buyer valued his goats higher than shalibabas mum , so it only ended up being a swap for a expired stick of tnt with a wet wick.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #961 on: January 29, 2009, 02:53:06 AM »
This is what chalabi believes in

1990 : A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not
penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he
should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as
one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.
[...] It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at
her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young
deserts of Arabia) : Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend
and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started dreaming of a union with her
[Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the
fact that object of his dreams was a mere child.Perhaps you want to assume that it is
"normal" for a 50+ year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask
for her hand at 6?

Maybe Chalabi is a pedophile already.  He likes to ask people to show their bodies while he runs around in a thong for his "club" members

Wouldn't surprise me. He is from the most vile of all places in the world and praises a pedophile god.

Shalaba also engages in sexual acts with goats...

No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #962 on: January 29, 2009, 02:53:57 AM »

for her hand at 6?

Maybe Chalabi is a pedophile already.  He likes to ask people to show their bodies while he runs around in a thong for his "club" members. He's a sick perverted animal - everytime he posts its about having sex with mothers/fathers etc. That's what he was taught at a young age since he was abused as well.

Oh thats sick.. :-\ filthy scum..and they claim the west is evil..damm that is so backwards :o

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #963 on: January 29, 2009, 02:54:34 AM »
I think that is what shalibabas dad asked for the trade but the buyer wasnt happy because of his mums reputation..
The buyer valued his goats higher than shalibabas mum , so it only ended up being a swap for a expired stick of tnt with a wet wick.

Well his mum is a typical arab whore.....everyone has blown inside her (pardon the pun).....
No doubt about it...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #964 on: January 29, 2009, 02:55:54 AM »
Egypt was a great country until the muslims came - now its just a dump filled with human waste like chalabi

If only the pharaohs could see how their land and achievements have been destroyed by these muslim savages.

Why so quiet chalabi?

Are you going to return tomorrow to entertain us with tales of your sexual fantasies about your mother?
 :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #965 on: January 29, 2009, 03:06:23 AM »
Savages is dead right....

OT Here,,Chubby wubbys dad is into working out also.

Looks a lot like chalabi - same bodytype/unwashed look.
No wonder Egypt has gone to hell with animals like him as its citizens

Chalabi must be in tears - the truth about his life an religion must be too much for him to bear.
No wonder he's at a loss for words.
To make matters worse he's trapped in his "cottony" body
A prison of shame

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #966 on: January 29, 2009, 03:17:20 AM »

Chalabi must be in tears - the truth about his life an religion must be too much for him to bear.
A prison of shame

oh u r still here and still saying shit abt me.. do u hate me tht much coz i humilate u ever day.. u pass a lot of time writing shit abt me.. do i own ur mind 2 tht extent :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #967 on: January 29, 2009, 03:21:59 AM »
Egypt was a great country until the muslims came - now its just a dump filled with human waste like chalabi

If only the pharaohs could see how their land and achievements have been destroyed by these muslim savages.

Why so quiet chalabi?

Are you going to return tomorrow to entertain us with tales of your sexual fantasies about your mother?
 :D

sure egypt is the oldest civilization on earth..

but if u knew anything in history u would know that all modern sciences have been based on theories by muslim scientists hundreds of years ago.. no need 2 argue wth a piece of shit like u in this.. it's impossible 2 make a dog understand.. sato understands better than u :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #968 on: January 29, 2009, 03:23:14 AM »
Well his mum is a typical arab whore.....everyone has blown inside her (pardon the pun).....

did alx finish wth ur mum??.. nw comes ur turn.. go quickly and ask ur father 2 b ready 4 hius turn after u.. i knw the fat guy fuks the whl family

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #969 on: January 29, 2009, 03:36:13 AM »
sure egypt is the oldest civilization on earth..

but if u knew anything in history u would know that all modern sciences have been based on theories by muslim scientists hundreds of years ago.. no need 2 argue wth a piece of shit like u in this.. it's impossible 2 make a dog understand.. sato understands better than u :D

the below link is 4 any human being (nt u dog-lord) who wants 2 knw the value of muslim scientists in the history of science..

http://www.ummah.net/history/scholars/

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #970 on: January 29, 2009, 03:47:29 AM »
the below link is 4 any human being (nt u dog-lord) who wants 2 knw the value of muslim scientists in the history of science..

http://www.ummah.net/history/scholars/
You need to be answering this before posting links.

for her hand at 6?

Maybe Chalabi is a pedophile already.  He likes to ask people to show their bodies while he runs around in a thong for his "club" members. He's a sick perverted animal - everytime he posts its about having sex with mothers/fathers etc. That's what he was taught at a young age since he was abused as well.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #971 on: January 29, 2009, 05:26:25 AM »

A prison of shame

Racial crap aside, this sherief guy posts in broken netz talk because he's a gimmick. I have no idea why you waste your time with him. Although, I suppose if he wrote in actual sentences you'd be able to figure out who he is. *yawn*

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #972 on: January 29, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »

You need to be answering this before posting links.

[/quote]

did u read wht i wrote??.. this link is 4 any real human being who wants to understand something abt "the other" and not 4 u and the other dogs..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #973 on: January 29, 2009, 07:22:51 AM »
Racial crap aside, this sherief guy posts in broken netz talk because he's a gimmick. I have no idea why you waste your time with him. Although, I suppose if he wrote in actual sentences you'd be able to figure out who he is. *yawn*

wow u r so smart.. here u hav exposed me.. ok nw put ur head in ur ass and shut up..

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #974 on: January 29, 2009, 07:59:26 AM »
So how many of you queens now own Nassers used clothes.