Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 752556 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Nasser Nights - Nov 1 to Nov 6/08
« Reply #1850 on: April 26, 2009, 11:12:54 PM »
wow  :o
i wish i had workout partners like Huge Nasser does.

then again , i dont know if i'd be concentrating hard enough to work out well- i think id be a bit distracted and it would be more of a "fun out" as Nasser has said in his great Dvd series  ;)

excellent update pics bobs...............thanx very much!!

greatest thread on getbig for sure

So you'd rather be focused on drooling over nasser rather than working out. Sounds about right for you paki's

Had you even heard of nasser until bigbobs called you in to defend him on the board?
Pretty obvious that bobs has you post these inane comments to bump up the thread  just so he has another chance address his manlove for nasser.  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1851 on: April 27, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »
So you'd rather be focused on drooling over nasser rather than working out. Sounds about right for you paki's

Had you even heard of nasser until bigbobs called you in to defend him on the board?
Pretty obvious that bobs has you post these inane comments to bump up the thread  just so he has another chance address his manlove for nasser.  ::)

I have just checked your (Show the last posts of this person) and found that 90% of your posts is just saying shit about nasser and his team!!.. can't you do anything better on this site??.. do nasser and his team own your tiny mind to the extent that you come here only to say shit about them?!.. i am sure this "tyr" is just a gimmick you use only to say negative comments about nasser but you must have another account to use to be yourself.. if i am wrong and this is not the case you are really a miserable creature in life!!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1852 on: April 27, 2009, 01:20:38 AM »
I seriously envy nasser, seems like he has such a great fulfilling life

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1853 on: April 27, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »
I have just checked your (Show the last posts of this person) and found that 90% of your posts is just saying shit about nasser and his team!!.. can't you do anything better on this site??.. do nasser and his team own your tiny mind to the extent that you come here only to say shit about them?!.. i am sure this "tyr" is just a gimmick you use only to say negative comments about nasser but you must have another account to use to be yourself.. if i am wrong and this is not the case you are really a miserable creature in life!!

Tyr is not a gimmick, but he used to post here as Dreadlord before.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #1854 on: April 27, 2009, 01:44:05 AM »

sorry kiwi but you're not the only one to come to that conclusion. I was posting here when dreadlord and his other account were still active. Ron exposed dreadlords accounts. If I was one of his  accounts Ron would have pointed it out. Don't take my word for it. Check out when I joined and compare it with dreads posts upto the point of his departure.  Someone else was trying to start a rumor that I'm Dr Chimps. Just another day here at getbig.

My old account here had my real name but decided to discontinue it once all the cyberstalking got out of control.

to sheriff  - Hate to disappoint you but 90% of my posts are not nasser related but that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at you guys whenever bigbobs uses his gimmick accounts to troll around. Stop taking things so seriously. This is getbig after all and nasser is a running joke here. If you can't stand the heat......

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1855 on: April 27, 2009, 01:52:25 AM »

i swear that i doubted this too but was not 100% sure.. as DL was Tyr also always shows the same amount of hatred towards any arab or muslim without any good reason.. i have no problem if someone like him doesn't like us but i was just wondering how to hate someone to the extent you come only to post shit about him!!.. others who hate us post shit about us but still post in other threads!!.. this is why i am sure he has another accounts to use to post in other threads..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1856 on: April 27, 2009, 01:58:34 AM »
sorry kiwi but you're not the only one to come to that conclusion. I was posting here when dreadlord and his other account were still active. Ron exposed dreadlords accounts. If I was one of his  accounts Ron would have pointed it out. Don't take my word for it. Check out when I joined and compare it with dreads posts upto the point of his departure.  Someone else was trying to start a rumor that I'm Dr Chimps. Just another day here at getbig.

My old account here had my real name but decided to discontinue it once all the cyberstalking got out of control.

to sheriff  - Hate to disappoint you but 90% of my posts are not nasser related but that doesn't mean I'm not going to poke fun at you guys whenever bigbobs uses his gimmick accounts to troll around. Stop taking things so seriously. This is getbig after all and nasser is a running joke here. If you can't stand the heat......

you cant disappoint me because i dont care about you at all.. ppl like you just come here to put silly comments and rarely receive any reply to what they post.. good for you..

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1857 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:18 AM »
isnt nasser from ex-yugoslavia?  how did an arab get there.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1858 on: April 27, 2009, 02:07:38 AM »
isnt nasser from ex-yugoslavia?  how did an arab get there.

his father is egyptian!!..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #1859 on: April 27, 2009, 02:09:24 AM »
you cant disappoint me because i dont care about you at all.. ppl like you just come here to put silly comments and rarely receive any reply to what they post.. good for you..

you replied to my "silly" comment so you seem to care. ;D

i swear that i doubted this too but was not 100% sure.. as DL was Tyr also always shows the same amount of hatred towards any arab or muslim without any good reason.. i have no problem if someone like him doesn't like us but i was just wondering how to hate someone to the extent you come only to post shit about him!!.. others who hate us post shit about us but still post in other threads!!.. this is why i am sure he has another accounts to use to post in other threads..

If you think I or any other getbigger genuinely hates nasser or arab/muslim you're out off your mind. Nasser has been a running joke on getbig for a looong time. It's the same old story -  bobs and crew get all fired up for some old fashioned nasser spamming every now and then  and the rest off us have some fun at his expense. Bigobs also admitted to running a gimmick account awhile back so its all fun and games here.
Relax and go get yourself a cup of joe.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1860 on: April 27, 2009, 02:17:23 AM »

Cool, brah - I'll just take your word for it. Your posting does resemble Dreadlord's style a fair bit, which is why I said what I said. Carry on.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #1861 on: April 27, 2009, 02:20:08 AM »
Cool, brah - I'll just take your word for it. Your posting does resemble Dreadlord's style a fair bit, which is why I said what I said. Carry on.

no problem dude.
keep bringing the fun.
Thats what this site is all about  :D

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #1862 on: April 27, 2009, 04:35:56 AM »

Being a Muslim myself I never took DreadLord's anti muslim rants seriously because it was fairly obvious he was just trying to induce meltdowns from certain individuals. He never attacked  all Muslims on this site  just the idiots who enjoy "nasser nights" :-X 

I happen to think that claiming nasser lost because of racism is utter bullshit. 

What happens during these "nasser nights" btw?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1863 on: April 27, 2009, 04:40:07 AM »
Same thing here, I'm muslim (but not arab) and I never thought for one second Dreadlord (or Tyr for that matter) as being racists or anti-muslim. It's the whole endless Nasser pic posting and nuthuggin' who made them react that way. The victim/race card backfired on Nasser's fans and that was only logical.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #1864 on: April 27, 2009, 04:48:59 AM »
Being a Muslim myself I never took DreadLord's anti muslim rants seriously because it was fairly obvious he was just trying to induce meltdowns from certain individuals. He never attacked  all Muslims on this site  just the idiots who enjoy "nasser nights" :-X 

I happen to think that claiming nasser lost because of racism is utter bullshit. 

hahahaha 'GIMMICK'

epic fail now run along.
175lbs by 31st July

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #1865 on: April 27, 2009, 06:21:20 AM »
Tyr is dreadlord , it has been confirm to people by a high authority here. Don't forget  that he spend many months denying he was barracuda while using his cowardly dreadlord persona until he was owned, humiliated and destroyed.
His obsession and devotion to Nasser and his fans is still all too clear.

Now, on to the positives : wonderful pictures of a wonderful guy having a wonderful retirement. This thread just keep go from strength to strength and most of the real getbig legend like Mcfarland and kiwiol, they love it.

Thank you to Bobs and FP, SS , NW83 , JT, QO, Jeff Mcfarland, Swami and MANY, MANY others I forget to mention -  a thousand apologises for this omission - for making this the best of all the threads we ever bloody seen !!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1866 on: April 27, 2009, 06:52:43 AM »

and from where a 19 posts kid like you who has joined GB only last month have known DL whose ass was kicked out months ago??.. you are not only a gimmick but also stupid  :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1867 on: April 27, 2009, 06:54:02 AM »
Same thing here, I'm muslim (but not arab) and I never thought for one second Dreadlord (or Tyr for that matter) as being racists or anti-muslim. It's the whole endless Nasser pic posting and nuthuggin' who made them react that way. The victim/race card backfired on Nasser's fans and that was only logical.

are you asian?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1868 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:04 AM »
are you asian?

Persian but born in France.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1869 on: April 27, 2009, 06:57:19 AM »
Persian but born in France.

iranian?

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1870 on: April 27, 2009, 06:58:18 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #1871 on: April 27, 2009, 07:05:02 AM »
Yep

sunni or shee LOL just kidding my friend..

Bonne journée mon ami!!.. yes french is one of the 7 languages i speak ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1872 on: April 27, 2009, 07:05:39 AM »
sunni or shee LOL just kidding may friend..

Bonne journée mon ami!!.. yes french is one of the 7 languages i speak ;D

do they have sheriff's in the middle east?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #1873 on: April 27, 2009, 07:07:01 AM »
and from where a 19 posts kid like you who has joined GB only last month have known DL whose ass was kicked out months ago??.. you are not only a gimmick but also stupid  :P

Owned by the spectacular mind of Sherief

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1874 on: April 27, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
Yep
Have you returned to Iran, since?