Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 754101 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3600 on: January 16, 2010, 09:34:09 PM »
Obviously, he isnt in currently in Olympia shape as he is retired, but that is still a 20 inch arm.

Forearms atrophied?  I hope you are joking?  :-\

Was it $2 hooker day at the beach.
P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3601 on: January 16, 2010, 09:44:03 PM »
I was commenting on the pic you posted of his flexed bicep.
The forearm in that pic looked like it had shrunk and belonged on a 10 yo girl.
But this pic looks different you are correct.

In other words certain individual pics sometimes don't tell the whole story.

Weigh scale #'s however dont lie

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3602 on: January 16, 2010, 09:45:58 PM »
How many times do you wash your feet a day sheriff? and why?

practicing muslims pray 5 times a day (each takes only 3-4 minutes) and before each prayer they wash their face, hands/arms till the elbow, head, and feet :).. then if i add my daily shower this makes it 6 times :P

sure normal christians and jews are clean too but i dont think a piece of filth like tyr belongs to this clean group!.. he lives alone and in a shitty 3m2 room and never goes out and according to him since no one sees him there is no need to wash himself :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3603 on: January 16, 2010, 09:49:34 PM »
In other words certain individual pics sometimes don't tell the whole story.

Weigh scale #'s however dont lie
I agree.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3604 on: January 16, 2010, 09:50:51 PM »
Ha Ha ha...run along kid.... when you say stupid shit like that no one takes you seriously.

oh yes yes i am the one who says stupid shit ::).. i am the one who doesnt know my real size and says i am better than bb legends!!..

you said before that my arm cant be 42 cm and when i bet you to prove it with a pic. you didnt answer and changed the topic then when i said i could benc press 225 pounds for 15 reps you called this "shit" and again when i bet you to prove you wrong with a video you shut your ass up and didnt answer me ::)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3605 on: January 16, 2010, 09:58:22 PM »
Bobs' wife is OK...no need to go after her (even though the gimmicks attack my daughter  ;)) what I think is funny is that YOU KNOW that after they took that pic, Bobs and Nasser switched places and bobs took a "pimp" pic with the girls too.

They are in their own little world, those two.

i saw all pics and you are wrong as always bobs didnt take the same pic :-\.. niether bobs nor nasser lacks women to act childishly like this!.. actually you are the one who lives in your own small world and really thinks you are something!.. while in reality you are one of the million cable guys around the world (with all due respect to any one who does this job)..

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3606 on: January 16, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »
Sherief, how come Nasser likes those disgusting white blondes?  He should like beautiful Arab women like we do.  This is very disconcerning.   :-\

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3607 on: January 16, 2010, 10:02:37 PM »
Sherief, how come Nasser likes those disgusting white blondes?  He should like beautiful Arab women like we do.  This is very disconcerning.   :-\

::) ::) ::)
D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3608 on: January 16, 2010, 10:04:43 PM »

aaaahaha.. it's a matter of taste my friend and all women love nasser so he has blond, dark, asian, arab .. etc girl friends ;D..

but you and me dont find white blonds disgusting but just not sexually attractive like the typical middle eastern girls :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3609 on: January 16, 2010, 10:07:02 PM »
Sherif..When browsing some of the "shock" sites on the net I notice beastiality is quite big in alot of Middle Eastern countrys , is this seen as normal in the Middle East?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3610 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09:53 PM »
aaaahaha.. it's a matter of taste my friend and all women love nasser so he has blond, dark, asian, arab .. etc girl friends ;D..

but you and me dont find white blonds disgusting but just not sexually attractive like the typical middle eastern girls :D
Well put.  I was being a little over dramatic when I said "disgusting" it's just that if I had the pussy pulling power of Nasser, I would not even dabble in blondes. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3611 on: January 16, 2010, 10:44:14 PM »
oh yes yes i am the one who says stupid shit ::).. i am the one who doesnt know my real size and says i am better than bb legends!!..

you said before that my arm cant be 42 cm and when i bet you to prove it with a pic. you didnt answer and changed the topic then when i said i could benc press 225 pounds for 15 reps you called this "shit" and again when i bet you to prove you wrong with a video you shut your ass up and didnt answer me ::)..

"you said"....."you said"....."you said"......geezus you are a nagging little bitch, you sure you don't have a vagina?

I say a lot of shit here...Shareeef Al Malakanumnuttel, it's fucking Getbig, not a court of law...relax

As far as your claims and videos....I'll say it again.....I really don't care how small your arm is or how much you can bench, nothing personal.

I'm not "avoiding" it....i don't give a shit

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3612 on: January 16, 2010, 11:26:30 PM »

"you said"....."you said"....."you said"......geezus you are a nagging little bitch, you sure you don't have a vagina?

I say a lot of shit here...Shareeef Al Malakanumnuttel, it's fucking Getbig, not a court of law...relax

As far as your claims and videos....I'll say it again.....I really don't care how small your arm is or how much you can bench, nothing personal.

I'm not "avoiding" it....i don't give a shit

since you dont give a shit why did you comment on my claims from the beginning :-\ you only dont give a shit when you feel you are about to be proved wrong :P :-X

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3613 on: January 16, 2010, 11:30:38 PM »
Oh brother Nasser owning the minds of TV Repairmen everywhere!!!

You cannot post photos using crappy phones, weird angles, weird lighting etc and compare them to clear Nasser photos/videos.  

The beautiful man with glasses weighs at minimum 50lbs more than you (if you are indeed as heavy as you say), and judging by the photos his arm definitely has more peak and looks to be at a lower bodyfat than you.

Nasser owns you period.

Here I suggest a more comparable opponent for comparison.  You guys seem to use the same pose and camera phone.  Its a toss up if you ask me.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3614 on: January 17, 2010, 12:08:59 AM »
Sherif..When browsing some of the "shock" sites on the net I notice beastiality is quite big in alot of Middle Eastern countrys , is this seen as normal in the Middle East?

i really dont know if the % of arabs who like this shit is higher or lower than other races but sure there are a lot of shitty odd arabs just like in any other race!!..

dont check these sites again or may be one day you fall for sato!!.. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3615 on: January 17, 2010, 12:29:42 AM »
since you dont give a shit why did you comment on my claims from the beginning :-\ you only dont give a shit when you feel you are about to be proved wrong :P :-X

Honestly i was just goofing around with you.  you look fine dude.

You really seem to take everything that is said very seriously, Shareeeef  Al  Malakamminothepallaa.... ..

Does it really matter what I fucking think?

prove me "wrong"....and I'll "admit" it...will that make you lighten the fuck up?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: January 17, 2010, 12:31:40 AM »
Oh brother Nasser owning the minds of TV Repairmen everywhere!!!

You cannot post photos using crappy phones, weird angles, weird lighting etc and compare them to clear Nasser photos/videos.  

The beautiful man with glasses weighs at minimum 50lbs more than you (if you are indeed as heavy as you say), and judging by the photos his arm definitely has more peak and looks to be at a lower bodyfat than you.

Nasser owns you period.

Here I suggest a more comparable opponent for comparison.  You guys seem to use the same pose and camera phone.  Its a toss up if you ask me.  ;D

I can do whatever I want....gimmick.

I owned your fat friend today...that battle is lost....let's move on to something else OK?

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3617 on: January 17, 2010, 12:55:10 AM »
I can do whatever I want....gimmick.

I owned your fat friend today...that battle is lost....let's move on to something else OK?

::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3618 on: January 17, 2010, 03:37:01 AM »
since it's a big insult to nasser to compare his legs in his prime to gronk's here is a comparsions between their legs when nasser was still 23-24 natural and gronk in his mid 40s after a century of training!!.. if gronk has some brain this pic. shall make him recognize his real size beside nasser's, that nasser was in a totally diff. legue even when he was still very young and natural!!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3619 on: January 17, 2010, 03:39:04 AM »
practicing muslims pray 5 times a day (each takes only 3-4 minutes) and before each prayer they wash their face, hands/arms till the elbow, head, and feet :).. then if i add my daily shower this makes it 6 times :P

sure normal christians and jews are clean too but i dont think a piece of filth like tyr belongs to this clean group!.. he lives alone and in a shitty 3m2 room and never goes out and according to him since no one sees him there is no need to wash himself :-X
Doesnt all the washing dry your skin out dude?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3620 on: January 17, 2010, 03:43:07 AM »
Doesnt all the washing dry your skin out dude?

no i use that towel to dry myself well then enwrap it around my bar again :-X ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3621 on: January 17, 2010, 03:44:29 AM »
no i use that towel to dry myself well then enwrap it around my bar again :-X ;D

by the way is "enwrap" the right word to be used here?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3622 on: January 17, 2010, 03:47:55 AM »
since it's a big insult to nasser to compare his legs in his prime to gronk's here is a comparsions between their legs when nasser was still 23-24 natural and gronk in his mid 40s after a century of training!!.. if gronk has some brain this pic. shall make him recognize his real size beside nasser's, that nasser was in a totally diff. legue even when he was still very young and natural!!..
How do you/we know Nasser is natural in that pic? ???

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3623 on: January 17, 2010, 03:58:30 AM »
How do you/we know Nasser is natural in that pic? ???

because he was still an amuteur ;D

also how do you/we know gronk is natural?.. i myself believe him but how to be sure?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3624 on: January 17, 2010, 04:00:04 AM »
When going to wash that damn towel man? ;D