Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753820 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6175 on: May 10, 2010, 10:28:58 PM »
its the angle....Nasser's shoulders sucked, thats why he went the oil route eventually.

Albrecht was waaaayyyy over rated BTW

PS    Note Nasser's shitty back in the mirror....worst back of a top pro EVER

gronk seriously plz go to the nearest mirror and spit on yourself for me!!.. you really dont know anything about bb to say that nasser's shoulders at his best sucked!!..

so according to you mr. expert nasser looks bigger in the first because of the angle,.. what about this below one?!.. angle too? :-\

and by the way you have a droopy small chest :-X

and let's consider this below one 183/200..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6176 on: May 10, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »
The shoulders are made up of three heads. Nasser's front delts were good, side were okay and rear were terrible. And he had so-so traps. You can post a zillion pics where they look good but when you watch a contest vid it becomes apparent that they were not a strong point.

Now go to your uncle Akbar's house, borrow a hand grenade, pull the pin and stick it up your ass.

PS if my chest is droopy yours in non-existent...you are very tiny and you look like a fruit monkey.

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #6177 on: May 10, 2010, 11:07:59 PM »
The shoulders are made up of three heads. Nasser's front delts were good, side were okay and rear were terrible. And he had so-so traps. You can post a zillion pics where they look good but when you watch a contest vid it becomes apparent that they were not a strong point.

Now go to your uncle Akbar's house, borrow a hand grenade, pull the pin and stick it up your ass.

PS if my chest is droopy yours in non-existent...you are very tiny and you look like a fruit monkey.

hahahah sorry but this is a great chirp

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6178 on: May 10, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »
gronk seriously plz go to the nearest mirror and spit on yourself for me!!.. you really dont know anything about bb to say that nasser's shoulders at his best sucked!!..

so according to you mr. expert nasser looks bigger in the first because of the angle,.. what about this below one?!.. angle too? :-\

and by the way you have a droopy small chest :-X

and let's consider this below one 183/200..

another incredible pic of Nasser

NO ONE had such mass AND quality!

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #6179 on: May 11, 2010, 02:32:52 AM »
Yes I look forward to the Pharaoh of Muscle "Nassassinating" the competition for his highly anticipated return to bodybuilding!   ;D

I think a poem is in order: ;D

All hail the wizard of truth!
300lbs with Abs and Movie Star Good Looks,
Everyone eagerly awaits Nasser's Books

When he returns to the stage he will bring down the house
Pros standing near him will look small like a mouse
If you go to that show before go to the store
And buy ear plugs or you'll go deaf from fan roars
Because when the pharaoh of muscle steps onto that stage
He'll trample his foes when he lets the beast out the cage!

The greatest thread in bodybuilding is approaching 300 pages!
Thanks to the meltdowns of pumpkinheads that write like sages!
The envy of the Nasser haters is ongoing and still rages!
His return to the stage will be one for the ages!

Team Nasser 2010!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6180 on: May 11, 2010, 02:35:23 AM »
Yes I look forward to the Pharaoh of Muscle "Nassassinating" the competition for his highly anticipated return to bodybuilding!   ;D

I think a poem is in order: ;D

All hail the wizard of truth!
300lbs with Abs and Movie Star Good Looks,
Everyone eagerly awaits Nasser's Books

When he returns to the stage he will bring down the house
Pros standing near him will look small like a mouse
If you go to that show before go to the store
And buy ear plugs or you'll go deaf from fan roars
Because when the pharaoh of muscle steps onto that stage
He'll trample his foes when he lets the beast out the cage!

The greatest thread in bodybuilding is approaching 300 pages!
Thanks to the meltdowns of pumpkinheads that write like sages!
The envy of the Nasser haters is ongoing and still rages!
His return to the stage will be one for the ages!

Team Nasser 2010!

It doesn't get any more gay than this.

Actually buttfucking a man is the only thing more gay.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6181 on: May 11, 2010, 05:52:25 AM »

thx for letting me know what shoulders are made of ::)

according to mr. droopy tits the guy in the below pics has poor rear delts :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6182 on: May 11, 2010, 05:53:46 AM »
and according to him (mr. big belly gronk) also the side delts of the man in the below pic. is just ok :-X :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #6183 on: May 11, 2010, 05:55:51 AM »
Groink .. don't let the hate blind you bro ... your assesement of Nasser was prolly written under crack influence  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6184 on: May 11, 2010, 05:57:41 AM »
and according to mr. "wait till my GF comes to take a good pic. of me with her degital cam" the great shalaby has nonexistent chest!! :-X

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6185 on: May 11, 2010, 06:05:35 AM »
and according to mr. "wait till my GF comes to take a good pic. of me with her degital cam" the great shalaby has nonexistent chest!! :-X

Uhhhhhh. Isn't that pic like 13 years old?

Quit being a bitch Shalaby. Ride your magic carpet to the bazzaar, pickpocket a tourist's digital camera and take a more recent pic.

And yes, Groink is just a big, bloated bastard with good looking arms and a shitty looking torso. You're right.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6186 on: May 11, 2010, 06:12:42 AM »
Uhhhhhh. Isn't that pic like 13 years old?

Quit being a bitch Shalaby. Ride your magic carpet to the bazzaar, pickpocket a tourist's digital camera and take a more recent pic.

And yes, Groink is just a big, bloated bastard with good looking arms and a shitty looking torso. You're right.

this pic. is in 2002 and believe it or not today in the morning before i go to work i did 120 kg bench press for 5 easy reps (i am 78 kg now).. few years ago i was doing it for 10 reps easily but i am really happy with my strength these days and i believe very soon i will return my old lifts and even pass them.. put in mind i train only 3 days a week and on many days i return from work at 9 pm!!.. this tells you i eat nothing for many hours every day!!..

i will take new pics this weekend for you if my friend comes to train with me in my home gym as we have planned!!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6187 on: May 11, 2010, 06:16:14 AM »
this pic. is in 2002 and believe it or not today in the morning before i go to work i did 120 kg bench press for 5 easy reps (i am 78 kg now).. few years ago i was doing it for 10 reps easily but i am really happy with my strength these days and i believe very soon i will return my old lifts and even pass them.. put in mind i train only 3 days a week and on many days i return from work at 9 pm!!.. this tells you i eat nothing for many hours every day!!..

i will take new pics this weekend for you if my friend comes to train with me in my home gym as we have planned!!..

Yeah, posting up 8 year old pics is a little weak. Time to update that shit.

You do post lots of new pics too though, that's for sure.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6188 on: May 11, 2010, 06:29:12 AM »
Yeah, posting up 8 year old pics is a little weak. Time to update that shit.

You do post lots of new pics too though, that's for sure.

all these below pics were taken few months ago and if i take new pics this weekend you will how i look now much better!!..

in all cases any shape of me makes your best ever shape look like a tiny bitch :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6189 on: May 11, 2010, 06:34:34 AM »
this one was only 2 months ago.. gronk or shipsikki will never have biceps like these :o

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6190 on: May 11, 2010, 07:01:56 AM »
 I knew you would post a bunch of your stupid flexing pics with a message talking about how great you are.

Instead of working on your body. You need to go to the plastic surgeon and have him fix your ugly, busted, turd face.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6191 on: May 11, 2010, 07:11:17 AM »
I knew you would post a bunch of your stupid flexing pics with a message talking about how great you are.

Instead of working on your body. You need to go to the plastic surgeon and have him fix your ugly, busted, turd face.

saying the guy who feared to post a pic. of his face to avoid more mocking from all those who mocked his shitty physique!! :-\

i am not nasser el sonbaty or tom cruse but thank GOD i still have a nice face.. at least i have no problem to post pics of it :-X

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #6192 on: May 11, 2010, 07:16:13 AM »
all these below pics were taken few months ago and if i take new pics this weekend you will how i look now much better!!..

in all cases any shape of me makes your best ever shape look like a tiny bitch :P
error 404 chest not found.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6193 on: May 11, 2010, 07:17:06 AM »
saying the guy who feared to post a pic. of his face to avoid more mocking from all those who mocked his shitty physique!! :-\

i am not nasser el sonbaty or tom cruse but thank GOD i still have a nice face.. at least i have no problem to post pics of it :-X

What if you become the mayor of Cairo someday? Or work for some kind of professional organization or something? Like the snake charmers society of Egypt?

Then all of a sudden they find all your posts on here where you are worshipping muscle men and salivating over muscle cocks, and flexing like a fool with clear face pics. How would that go over? It might make you look kinda stupid.

I have never posted face pics on the internet from day one. Even on myspace and facebook i'm careful about what I post, it can follow you man. You should think about that. The internet is eternal and it can fuck up your reputation in real life.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6194 on: May 11, 2010, 07:33:38 AM »
What if you become the mayor of Cairo someday? Or work for some kind of professional organization or something? Like the snake charmers society of Egypt?

Then all of a sudden they find all your posts on here where you are worshipping muscle men and salivating over muscle cocks, and flexing like a fool with clear face pics. How would that go over? It might make you look kinda stupid.

I have never posted face pics on the internet from day one. Even on myspace and facebook i'm careful about what I post, it can follow you man. You should think about that. The internet is eternal and it can fuck up your reputation in real life.

seriously you are an asshole to think this way!!.. and if i become the mayor of cairo one day (which is something i dont like at all) i will tell "my ppl" see how your mayor had a great physique and was a fan of a great sport,.. you guys must follow me and start to go to the gym and i will be a great symbol in egypt who encourages youth to do some sport :-X..

now i cant understand why a mr. nothing like you fears to post his face pics??.. are you a mayor or something??.. i am sorry i cant buy this, i believe the real reason is that your look like shit.. anyway i seriously dont care how anybody looks like because shape is a given thing and not a made thing!!.. i just care how you THINK!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6195 on: May 11, 2010, 07:43:28 AM »
seriously you are an asshole to think this way!!.. and if i become the mayor of cairo one day (which is something i dont like at all) i will tell "my ppl" see how your mayor had a great physique and was a fan of a great sport,.. you guys must follow me and start to go to the gym and i will be a great symbol in egypt who encourages youth to do some sport :-X..

now i cant understand why a mr. nothing like you fears to post his face pics??.. are you a mayor or something??.. i am sorry i cant buy this, i believe the real reason is that your look like shit.. anyway i seriously dont care how anybody looks like because shape is a given thing and not a made thing!!.. i just care how you THINK!..

I agree with you in principle.

But if someone else wants to sling mud on you. This kind of stuff CAN successfully be used against you. It's happened many, many times.

I saw last week a story about a Chinese-American musician. He was born the the US and moved to China like 6 years ago. Then he become a successful pop singer in China.

Then someone found some of his old posts on a forum where he was talking about how much he hates China and how he wants to move the fuck out of the country. And it created a huge scandel and fucked up his career.

If you don't care then keep on doing what youre doing. I would rather just be careful though because who knows what can happen in the future?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6196 on: May 11, 2010, 07:52:21 AM »
I agree with you in principle.

But if someone else wants to sling mud on you. This kind of stuff CAN successfully be used against you. It's happened many, many times.

I saw last week a story about a Chinese-American musician. He was born the the US and moved to China like 6 years ago. Then he become a successful pop singer in China.

Then someone found some of his old posts on a forum where he was talking about how much he hates China and how he wants to move the fuck out of the country. And it created a huge scandel and fucked up his career.

If you don't care then keep on doing what youre doing. I would rather just be careful though because who knows what can happen in the future?

seriously anything i said here is what i 100% believe so i dont care if anybody doesnt like it one day.. i wont change my believes just to make ppl happy or like me!..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6197 on: May 11, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »
seriously anything i said here is what i 100% believe so i dont care if anybody doesnt like it one day.. i wont change my believes just to make ppl happy or like me!..

You are a strong minded gay man. A true role model to the gay community around the world.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6198 on: May 11, 2010, 07:57:02 AM »
this one was only 2 months ago.. gronk or shipsikki will never have biceps like these :o

Amazing genetic shape - keep up the good work!! May Nasser be with you and your loved ones!!

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6199 on: May 11, 2010, 08:17:29 AM »
Sherif, is a lightweight, Groink is a heavyweight. Sherif would be better to compare himself against shorter guys with less muscle. Groink makes him look like a child. Sherif has very short arms and legs also, so he gives off a fake illusion of being "stalky" or "pudgy". Groink is the real deal with quality muscle, plus he is a monster, Sherif has that hobbit physique.