Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 767093 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6425 on: August 10, 2010, 11:37:36 PM »
here is an interesting story from my visit.

Nasser took me to the World's Gym Pacific beach in SD. we arrived there @ about 10pm after doing some serious damage @ a delicious sushi buffet Nasser often patronises.
it was still pretty crowded when we arrived.
Many pro's trained there over the years, from Nasser,Sonny schmidt, to Miguel Matarazzo, garret downing and victor richards and the Natural derek farnsworth.

anyway when Nasser rocked up it was roll out the red carpet time. The owners were @ the front desk, Brad and Moose, and they were really happy to see Nasser.
seriously, Nasser is treated like BB royalty and rightly so!

Brad was very generous and gave me a World gym SD T shirt  :)

I believe this was depicted here in this picture?  Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6426 on: August 10, 2010, 11:42:25 PM »
thanx very much bigbobs for posting these pics!!

apologies fro my computer illiteracy!

YES!! that was @ worlds gym and the T shirt brad gave me  :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6427 on: August 10, 2010, 11:45:19 PM »
Hey guys, sorry for the absence, here's Swami with one of Huge Nasser's favourite haunts in San Diego - Onami sushi buffet - he took me, my wife, and Alex here on separate occasions as well

that sushi buffet was excellent
a great variety of foods, meat, salad, desserts, sushi, sashimi- EVERYTHING and great value too

Nasser needs to be careful with his income- id say he's close to the minimum wage rate @ his 2 jobs

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6428 on: August 10, 2010, 11:46:19 PM »
thanx very much bigbobs for posting these pics!!

apologies fro my computer illiteracy!

YES!! that was @ worlds gym and the T shirt brad gave me  :)

No problem, I see you've perfected the fanni pack and thumbs up for pictures combo!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6429 on: August 10, 2010, 11:47:18 PM »
I believe this was depicted here in this picture?  Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

thats not Troy Zuccoluto between me and Nasser!!  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6430 on: August 10, 2010, 11:48:44 PM »
No problem, I see you've perfected the fanni pack and thumbs up for pictures combo!

LOL yes!
learnt the getbig way of posing for pics!

speaking of fanny packs i will tell  the story about Nasser's fanny pack  shortly

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6431 on: August 11, 2010, 12:45:42 AM »
Hey guys, sorry for the absence, here's Swami with one of Huge Nasser's favourite haunts in San Diego - Onami sushi buffet - he took me, my wife, and Alex here on separate occasions as well

seems than swami took a lot of tan in his face ;D

Alex23

« Reply #6432 on: August 11, 2010, 12:47:56 AM »
"nasser duly did so.
I said to Nasser you really shouldnt have done that @ 6pm when there are so many ppl around, next time can you do it later on when its quieter lol.
Chris didnt come back here for nearly one year.
a few years later he went up to Nasser and apologised to Nasser for being a dickhead.
I tell you , that incident was one of the funniest things i saw "

btw, when we were @ World's, many fans were taking pics with Nasser and wishing him all the best.
in fact this happened @ many places we visited- @ downtown SD, @ Little Italy SD, in the Fashion Valley shopping mall.

Nasser is really respected and cherished by the ppl of SD.

Awesome post swami, actually Nasser did mention you were a pretty cool guy.

All jokes and bickering aside, I think it's quite amazing the he takes time to meet with fans, treat them with respect and everyone should recognize it. I'm not kissing his ass when I say he truly is a good person, very altruistic. I had a rough time last week, a lot going on lately.. usually I'm a positive person and don't like to dump my problems on others, but while having dinner he saw I had a lot on my mind and we started talking about it, like a big brother with an awesome (at least) analytical mind, I pretty much got the best advice a man could get. :)

That's the kind of person he is. Plain and simple.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6433 on: August 11, 2010, 12:48:23 AM »

wow swami's forearm holds its own beside the wizards :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6434 on: August 11, 2010, 12:52:32 AM »

All jokes and bickering aside, I think it's quite amazing the he takes time to meet with fans, treat them with respect and everyone should recognize it. I'm not kissing his ass when I say he truly is a good person, very altruistic. I had a rough time last week, a lot going on lately.. usually I'm a positive person and don't like to dump my problems on others, but while having dinner he saw I had a lot on my mind and we started talking about it, like a big brother with an awesome (at least) analytical mind, I pretty much got the best advice a man could get. :)

"i'm not kissing his ass''..

sure we all know you prefer dik sucking ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6435 on: August 11, 2010, 01:49:18 AM »
Does Nasser ever were anything other than gym clothes and a hat?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6436 on: August 11, 2010, 01:59:21 AM »

All jokes and bickering aside, I think it's quite amazing the he takes time to meet with fans, treat them with respect and everyone should recognize it. I'm not kissing his ass when I say he truly is a good person, very altruistic. I had a rough time last week, a lot going on lately.. usually I'm a positive person and don't like to dump my problems on others, but while having dinner he saw I had a lot on my mind and we started talking about it, like a big brother with an awesome (at least 3x) analytical mind, I pretty much got the best advice a man could get. :)

fixed

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #6437 on: August 11, 2010, 04:32:36 AM »
Nasser seems like a cool cat to hang out, i can appriciate some humor and intellect!! Yes nasser is a lot like myself, only a older guy with a lot more knowledge, you can learn a lot from huge nasser el sonbaty. i have some associates in san diego when im there ill give you a call bigbobs!!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6438 on: August 11, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »

That's the kind of person he is. Plain and simple. "

thanx A23.
i totally agree with you here.
Nasser has a heart of gold for sure.
endless unpaid hours of counselling work to crystal meth addicts to say the least..........

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6439 on: August 11, 2010, 04:51:36 PM »
wow swami's forearm holds its own beside the wizards :)

if only SHerief!   :(

Nasser's forearms are truly massive, thick hard, lean and vascular.

I would say they easily tape out @ 18 inches cold

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6440 on: August 11, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »

Great pic, thanks for posting it with the back story on it.
Always was a fan of Nasser, and found him a real man and smart guy.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6441 on: August 11, 2010, 06:37:11 PM »
"nasser duly did so.
I said to Nasser you really shouldnt have done that @ 6pm when there are so many ppl around, next time can you do it later on when its quieter lol.
Chris didnt come back here for nearly one year.
a few years later he went up to Nasser and apologised to Nasser for being a dickhead.
I tell you , that incident was one of the funniest things i saw "

btw, when we were @ World's, many fans were taking pics with Nasser and wishing him all the best.
in fact this happened @ many places we visited- @ downtown SD, @ Little Italy SD, in the Fashion Valley shopping mall.

Nasser is really respected and cherished by the ppl of SD.

Respected and cherished by the ppl of San Diego?  Please, put down the crack pipe dude. 

I lived in SD for almost 10 years and I've seen Nasser in World gym and other places during that time.  He is a loser... working odd jobs and sometimes guest posing at local BBing shows.  Every single time he guest posed, he looked like a great big lump of SHIT.  I also know he was working for a loan shark for a while... threatening people who owned money with physical violence. 

To the ppl of San Diego, Nasser is a washed up, bodybuilding has-been.  He is definitely NOT respected in any way.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6442 on: August 11, 2010, 06:49:31 PM »
mr anabolic, perhaps you know kenny 187 too?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6443 on: August 11, 2010, 07:51:20 PM »
This is really cool, TEAM Nasser 2010!!!  Great people all around.

TEAM Nasser

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6444 on: August 11, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »
will nasser pose at my little cousins birthday party?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6445 on: August 11, 2010, 08:51:23 PM »
Respected and cherished by the ppl of San Diego?  Please, put down the crack pipe dude. 

I lived in SD for almost 10 years and I've seen Nasser in World gym and other places during that time.  He is a loser... working odd jobs and sometimes guest posing at local BBing shows.  Every single time he guest posed, he looked like a great big lump of SHIT.  I also know he was working for a loan shark for a while... threatening people who owned money with physical violence. 

To the ppl of San Diego, Nasser is a washed up, bodybuilding has-been.  He is definitely NOT respected in any way.

haha Loan Shark that's a new one - seems like a good "bodybuilder" job

Otherwise your post seems like typical pumpkinhead bottom-dweller jealousy

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6446 on: August 11, 2010, 09:02:01 PM »
haha Loan Shark that's a new one - seems like a good "bodybuilder" job

Otherwise your post seems like typical pumpkinhead bottom-dweller jealousy

x2!!!

another fabricated lie by a mr anabolic- a never- was, no hoper, never will amount to anything- NOBODY, making up lies on the internet to bring down the great man Nasser

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #6447 on: August 11, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »

Great story Alex, from what Bobs tells me you are a cool guy, look forward to meeting you next time I am in So cal, if you can convince Groink to come it would be all the better 

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6448 on: August 11, 2010, 10:21:06 PM »
Respected and cherished by the ppl of San Diego?  Please, put down the crack pipe dude.  

I lived in SD for almost 10 years and I've seen Nasser in World gym and other places during that time.  He is a loser... working odd jobs and sometimes guest posing at local BBing shows.  Every single time he guest posed, he looked like a great big lump of SHIT.  I also know he was working for a loan shark for a while... threatening people who owned money with physical violence.  

To the ppl of San Diego, Nasser is a washed up, bodybuilding has-been.  He is definitely NOT respected in any way.

QFT.. Flex Magazine even dissed Nasser. Nasser is broke. That sushi buffet he goes to is inside the Carlsbad mall in North County. He can't even afford fresh sushi, instead having to eat at low budget restaurants inside malls. LOL

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6449 on: August 11, 2010, 10:29:14 PM »
QFT.. Flex Magazine even dissed Nasser. Nasser is broke. That sushi buffet he goes to is inside the Carlsbad mall in North County. He can't even afford fresh sushi, instead having to eat at low budget restaurants inside malls. LOL

well, he is working very hard @ 2 jobs ,so obviously money isnt falling out of the sky for Nasser.

the restaraunt isnt what i'd call low budget but it is very good value for money- nothing wrong about being careful with money