Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753832 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6825 on: March 26, 2011, 07:13:03 AM »
Can a veteran Getbigger explain to a rookie like me what's this stuff with Sonbaty on this board. This thread is endless......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6826 on: March 26, 2011, 08:13:53 AM »
Can a veteran Getbigger explain to a rookie like me what's this stuff with Sonbaty on this board. This thread is endless......

Its just a bunch of ass-kissers who do nothing with their lives but worship Nasser El Sonbaty, the bodybuilder...they come on here day after day and they tell the world that Nasser is going to do all of these wonderful things, yet nothing ever happens...meanwhile, Nasser is at home sleeping all day and rubbing his underwear between his ass cheeks so he can sell them to the guys on here who buy them so they can sniff them and sleep with them under their pillows.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6827 on: March 26, 2011, 08:15:32 AM »

nasser is a scientist and great religious icon supposobly
A

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6828 on: March 26, 2011, 08:16:02 AM »
Its just a bunch of ass-kissers who do nothing with their lives but worship Nasser El Sonbaty, the bodybuilder...they come on here day after day and they tell the world that Nasser is going to do all of these wonderful things, yet nothing ever happens...meanwhile, Nasser is at home sleeping all day and rubbing his underwear between his ass cheeks so he can sell them to the guys on here who buy them so they can sniff them and sleep with them under their pillows.

Well thanks, i'm updated. It's like the Ferrigno 20 bucks photo's, except it smells like a mixture of sweat and shit....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6829 on: March 26, 2011, 08:22:33 AM »
Well thanks, i'm updated. It's like the Ferrigno 20 bucks photo's, except it smells like a mixture of sweat and shit....

There ya go!,,you really do get it!!! ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #6830 on: April 03, 2011, 03:33:34 AM »
Any pictures, news or Nasser related info is always appreciated. I understand that he is huge and happy.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6831 on: April 03, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »
The site is up again! Nasser was probably on an extended business trip and didn't have time to fix it until now.
I've contacted bigbobs to see what's in store for the Team in 2011 so stay tuned. I know you pumpkinheads have been frustrated by our inaction so far this year but none of us have time to post here all day long like you. I've been extra busy writing my master thesis and working extra every weekend.
So please, have some patience, don't lose faith regarding the book AND STAY POSITIVE!!!
Thanks guys!

you idiot..Nasser had no money to pay for site maintenance...you must suck an awesome dick!!!...you are all over Nasser's balls

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6832 on: April 03, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »

nass attracts teh gay nutt huggers
 ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6833 on: April 03, 2011, 09:55:59 AM »

you got it! ;)

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6834 on: April 03, 2011, 03:07:14 PM »
you idiot..Nasser had no money to pay for site maintenance...you must suck an awesome dick!!!...you are all over Nasser's balls

I remember when the pumpkinheads used to be witty.
How can you be "da man" when you have a feminine name? Andre, are you french?
Team Nasser!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6835 on: April 03, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »
great to see Sharma and Sumpa posting again after a leave of absence!

2 great Team Nasser members.

i believe Nasser has been on holidays and out of SD for a few weeks but has recently returned home, much to the relief of Sato and Kuma.

Team Nasser may have been quiet recently but are always here in spirit on getbig, Nassernights has become an intetral part of the getbigboards.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6836 on: April 03, 2011, 04:45:37 PM »
 How much do guys pay Nasser for him to let you suck him off?

I detect a lot of G4P going on with "The beautiful man in glasses."

Please, tell all.

Alex23

« Reply #6837 on: April 04, 2011, 12:22:05 AM »
had dinner with Nasser tonight... he's doing very well and happy and.... POSITIVE!!!!!

Says Hi to all of you.

GodSpeed!

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6838 on: April 04, 2011, 03:33:20 AM »
had dinner with Nasser tonight... he's doing very well and happy and.... POSITIVE!!!!!

Says Hi to all of you.

GodSpeed!

Cool! Nice of you to buy him some food, the poor man can't even afford a website...
But why are you eating an aphrodisiac with another man?  ;)
Team Nasser!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6839 on: June 01, 2011, 08:24:59 PM »
nass attracts teh gay nutt huggers
 ;D

Just got off the phone with Nasser, he was praising former co-competitor & Olympian John Sherman and telling me how he recently bumped into him at an airport in Texas.  Nasser was in Texas to apply for a job at a restaurant and bumped into John who is now the chief security advisor from Homeland security to the Bush International Airport.  They reminisced old times over a bite, which for Nasser meant two whole chickens, a gallon of coffee and some French bread with brie cheese.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #6840 on: June 01, 2011, 08:33:24 PM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser, he was praising former co-competitor & Olympian John Sherman and telling me how he recently bumped into him at an airport in Texas.  Nasser was in Texas to apply for a job at a restaurant and bumped into John who is now the chief security advisor from Homeland security to the Bush International Airport.  They reminisced old times over a bite, which for Nasser meant two whole chickens, a gallon of coffee and some French bread with brie cheese.

I thought he was a retired millionaire?  ???

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6841 on: June 01, 2011, 08:41:39 PM »

great update Bobs, great to see El Capitan of Team Nasser back on the boards too!

John  "the tank" sherman still looks in great shape but being dwarfed by Nasser as he was when they were competing.

How did the job application  for busboy @ that Texas steak restaruant work out for Nasser?

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6842 on: June 01, 2011, 08:45:05 PM »

great to hear Bob's Nasser has friends in high places, get's recongnized world wide, really is a cool dude.  I hope he gets the job he was looking for.  Does Nasser have a pay as you go cricket phone or does he have a mobile carrier phone that is high class?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6843 on: June 01, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »
great to hear Bob's Nasser has friends in high places, get's recongnized world wide, really is a cool dude.  I hope he gets the job he was looking for.  Does Nasser have a pay as you go cricket phone or does he have a mobile carrier phone that is high class?

See, i thought that he would carry a Blackberry Torch or maybe a Thunderbolt. I cannot see Nasser carrying a Iphone....i just can't.
D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6844 on: June 01, 2011, 09:16:13 PM »
See, i thought that he would carry a Blackberry Torch or maybe a Thunderbolt. I cannot see Nasser carrying a Iphone....i just can't.

hes a very manly proud arab, no doubt.  Blackberry, I bet he is a business man, I guess black berry verizon bold model.

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6845 on: June 01, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
Sumpa great to see you back on the thread posting, all hail 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia, Nasser el Sonbaty.  Can't wait for the book, wish he would give a price range so I know how much to set aside 25 - 75 dollars I guess around?  It will be more informative than arnolds bodybuilding encyclopedia.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #6846 on: June 01, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
hes a very manly proud arab, no doubt.  Blackberry, I bet he is a business man, I guess black berry verizon bold model.

I thought that also, but AT&T is big in California (Do not know why) but i figure that he has upgraded to the Torch which is a piece of shit BB.
D

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6847 on: June 01, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
I thought that also, but AT&T is big in California (Do not know why) but i figure that he has upgraded to the Torch which is a piece of shit BB.

very true the torch is crap, it was bb's first venture into a slider so I guess you can expect that, but a 600 mhz processor plz.  Also the torch 2 is coming out soon.  Maybe he has the old bb bold or the new bold on at t

Alex23

« Reply #6848 on: June 01, 2011, 09:24:51 PM »

Good to see the Sherman Tank and the WoT meeting up!!!!!

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6849 on: June 30, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »
Nasser for life!!